Warnings

Warnings

'What should we do today?' It was one of those really rare occasions when Jonghyun had a day off, and you wanted to stay inside, in the safety of your apartment, but he wanted to go out, claiming that every time he had a day off, you guys were inside all day. But not today.

'I don't know. We usually don't go out so I'm not sure.' 'Is there anything you've wanted to buy lately?' 'Well I am running out of novels to read. I can only read a book so many times.' 'Great! Maybe you can recommend something to me, I need something new too.'

You made your way down the familiar road to the bookstore, hand in hand. It was winter, so the weather was chilly. The ground was covered with a generous layer of snow, making the town look like a white paradise, straight out of a snowglobe. You were starting to get a little too cold, and Jonghyun noticed when he decided to give you a quick side glance. He stopped both of you in the middle of the sidewalk, and adjusted your scarf so that it was tight and warm around your neck, and leaned over to give you a peck on your forehead. You blushed furiously, and he noticed you red cheeks and let out a soft chuckle. After he was satisfied with your scarf, he took you left arm and wrapped it around his torso, took your hand and stuck it in his pocket with his own. He then took his right arm and wrapped it around your shoulders. 'Warmer now?' He asked. You nodded. 'Gomawo~' 'Gwenchana, I don't want my baby getting a cold during the winter. We'll get some hot chocolate from the coffee shop on the way.' 

The both of you walked into the warm coffee shop, and Jonghyun told you to sit in a corner while he ordered the both of you hot chocolate. You watched him wait for the barista, watching him make the hot chocolate with interest. You sighed and wondered how you had ever gotten so lucky, scoring a guy like him. Every time you looked at him, you fell in love all over again, a little more each time. You had always wanted this kind of love, and you were so glad you found it. You saw him turn around with 2 cups in his hand, and watched him walk up to you. 'Kha ja.' he said, and you got up, took you cup from him and walked out, continuing the walk to the bookstore.

Once you walked in, you made a beeline for the section that contained books written by your favorite author. You picked one of the books off the shelf, and proceeded to walk on. 'You should read this,' you suggested, as you picked up a copy of The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green. He took the book from your hand and read the summary on the inside. 'Hm, interesting. Anything I should know before I read?' 'Be prepared for a roller coaster of emotions.' 'Hold on. I have an idea.' he said as he handed you back the book telling you to hold onto it for you, and walked up to the front. As you browsed the rest of the section, pausing to look at all of your favorite books, Jonghyun walked back to you with a sticky note pad and a pen.

'Oh? What is this?' you asked, confused. 'Sticky notes, to write little tips about the book, and sticking it in. Pick up any random book you've read, and write a little warning, or tip, and stick it it for the next reader.' 'Hm, alright, let me start with TFiOS.' you decided, while taking the sticky note pad from him, and wrote down:

'Dear next reader;

Be prepared for a life-ruining emotional roller coaster.

Love, 

A previous reader'

You stuck the note in the book, with the corner sticking out a little, to make sure the next person would definitely be able to find it, and continued onto another book. You found the first Harry Potter, and Jonghyun said, 'Ooh, ooh! I wanna do this one! Write down ' that unicorn was really weird.' You bursted out in laughter as you wrote down what he said. 'Yah! Don't laugh! It was true!' 

This continued for a few more books, with comments like, 'You're gonna hate this character,' or 'I dare you not to laugh at this book.' The last one you wrote, said 'Have Fun. Knock yourself out.' and you stuck it, right on the bookshelf with all of the marked books. You made your way to the cashier, paying for the books and walking out. 

When you made it outside, the cold air hit you again.Jonghyun saw you shiver as he walked out. He turned you around and placed a firm kiss on your lips, nipping the bottom lip before pulling away. 'What was that for?' you asked, a little surprised at his boldness. 'To warm you up, before you get cold again. And because... I love you.' You smiled at him and said 'I love you too,' before placing another kiss on his lips, and smiling against them. 'We should do this more often,' said Jonghyun, before you both made your way back to your apartment;