Shopping

Himchan...You're Human?!

(Himchan's Pov)

"Let's go buy you some clothes." Yongguk said grabbing his car keys.

"Aww but then i'll never get the chance to show Hyuna that I wear your clothes."

"Ok, we are definitely going to get you some damn clothes."

"Hey can me and Zelo come too?" Jongup asked walking down the stairs along with Zelo.

"Yeah sure." Yongguk said fishing his ringing phone from his pocket. "Hey Hyuna."

I rolled my eyes.

"Right now? I'm actually going to go to the mall with some friends. Yeah, okay." Yongguk said and hung up. "Hyuna's coming with us." he announced with a gummy smile.

"Hyung" Zelo whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Is she always like this?" he whispered.

I nodded, "She always wants to spend every minute with him." I whispered back.

"Me and Zelo will wait for you guys in the car then." Jongup said, I wasn't sure why though. Then it dawned on me of course, he knew I was going to say something about Hyuna, and he was right. After Zelo and Jongup left to wait in the car I said, "So I finally get to meet the , wearing your clothes."

Yongguk rolled his eyes, "She's not a , alright. If anything you're the ."

I fake gasped, "Me? A ? Then i'm the hottest i've ever seen." I said with a smirk.

"Whatever, let's go."

****

Finally after a while we arrived at Hyuna's house. "Text her saying you're here." Jongup said from the backseats. After a while Hyuna finally came out she opened the door from the passenger's seat, where I was sitting.

"Himchan you can go to the back right with Zelo and Jongup." Yongguk implied.

"It's alright, i'll go sit in back." she said and sat at the back.

I smirked at least the knew her place.

****

Finally we arrived at the mall and Yongguk slipped his credit card in my hand and whispered to me that he would text me the pin and left with Hyuna to some other part of the mall. Of course, he didn't want his girlfriend to see he was buying me a bunch of clothes. After walking around some parts of the mall and buying clothes for me and Zelo, we went to a store that had lots of cute things.

"Hey isn't that Yongguk and Hyuna." Jongup suddenly said. I stopped looking through the clothes and nodded.

"Hey guys!" Hyuna said approaching us. "Did you guys find anything? This is my favorite store."

I nodded. I quickly got some clothes and handed some to Zelo and Jongup. "Yeah, we were actually going to try on some clothes." I said.

"Oh, me too let's go." She then dragged us to the dressing room.

Before entering the dressing room I said,"Actually I didn't finish looking, i'll come back in a bit."

****

(Yongguk's Pov)

I waited outside the dressing room for Hyuna to come out.

"Hey do you want to get something to drink?" a girl said.

"No thanks." I said and looked away.

"Umm then something to eat?"

I inwardly rolled my eyes. "No, thanks." I said trying not to sound too annoyed.

"Then how about something else- something more exciting." she said with a flirty smile.

"Oh there you are Gukkie!" Himchan said and wrapped his arms around me.

I looked at him confused. "Play along." he whispered in my ear.

"Do you think i'd look good with these?" he asked and held up a pair of dark blue denim jeans.

"You look good in anything, but I think you would look better in these." I said pulling out some leather jeans.

Himchan giggled, "Okay just don't get too ."

"It's not my fault you're so attractive." I said trying not to sound too awkward.

"Let's take this some where else." Himchan said and pulled me into one of the dressing rooms leaving the embarrassed girl behind. Himchan slowly poked his head out. "Okay she's gone." he said and walked out.

"Thanks." I said.

"Good thing I was there, she was ready to take you home." he laughed.

"Yeah, but she wouldn't be able to."

"She was worse then Hyuna." he said. Before I could say anything Hyuna, Zelo, and Jongup came out of the dressing rooms.

"Okay let's go pay!" Hyuna said and walked over to the cash register.

"Aren't you gonna try on the clothes?"

"I don't need to I look good in everything." he said and winked before running off to pay.

****

A/N:

Hey guys, so I finally updated!

Please comment, i'll cry if you don't.

Anyways, bye guys~

-chubbicheekness