Living With Us

Himchan...You're Human?!

(Himchan's Pov)

"Yah, Himchan come here."

"What?" I asked walking towards Yongguk.

"Here sit down." he said scooting over so that I could next to him. I gave him a confused look but I obeyed.

"Close your eyes."

"What?" Why is he acting all strange?

"Just do it." Yongguk said in more demanding voice.

"Fine." I sighed and closed my eyes. I felt something go around my neck, weird... was he possibly planning to kill me?

"Okay you can open your eyes now."

I slowly looked down and saw a collar, that said 'Property of Bang Yongguk'. I stood up, "CAN'T YOU GIVE THIS TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"

"No." he said, "She'll think it's werid."

I scoffed, "Don't you think I think it's weird? Plus you seem like the type to do all that ."

He sighed, "Your my cat so no, it's not weird."

"Yeah it is! Especially if you know im part human!" I yelled. God is he stupid or what? Then the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." he said walking over to the door,"You better not take it off if you want to keep living here." he threatened as he reached the door.

"Fine." I pouted.

"Oh hey jongup, umm what's up with the luggage?" I heard Yongguk say.

"Well you see my parents saw Zelo turn into a human and well they thought he was possessed and they told me to get rid of him or else, but I refused to and that guy Sungjong kept getting into the house by using the kitty door and he claimed to be Zelo's cousin, and here I am. "

"Oh that explains yesterday." Yongguk said opening the door wider for Jongup and Zelo to enter.

"Himchan hyung!" Zelo said as he ran to me and hugged me. "Oh hyung what's this?" he said as he grabbed my collar. I cringed, he smirked.

"You and Zelo can stay in the extra room." Yongguk said. Jongup and Zelo nodded.

"Hello?" Yongguk said as he picked up his phone. I had a pretty good guess on who'd it be. "Yeah, sure. See you soon.~" he cooed.

I scoffed, "Ew." He rolled his eyes, "Hyuna's coming soon."

"Oh well me and Zelo will stay in our room." Jongup said.

"Ya cuz we got to do things~" Zelo smirked.

"Ew I don't want to know." I said.

"NO we are not going to do anything." Jongup stated.

"But why not?" Zelo whined.

"I don't want you to regret it.", Jongup sighed.

"But I won't." Zelo whined.

"Okay, okay enough with that." Yongguk said sighing. Good, I wasn't the only one that wanted Jongup's and Zelo's conversation about that to end.

"Well me and Jongup will be heading to our room now." Zelo said as he dragged Jongup to their room with him.

"Aren't you going?" Yongguk asked.

"Why would I?"

"I don't know, I don't want her to see you." Yongguk said.

"Why? I want to show off my collar to her." I stated innocently.

He scoffed,"Can't you just go up to our room or Jongup's and Zelo's?"

"Fine," I pouted, "I just wanted to show her I was owned by you~" I laughed and ran upstairs.

****

"So how was it with Hyuna?" I asked Yongguk as he entered our room.

"Good, I guess." he responded. I bet she tried touching him, I cringed inwardly.

"Well i'm going to sleep." I yawned and layed down on Yongguk's bed.

"No you're gonna sleep on the couch." Yongguk demanded.

"Why? You use to not care if I slept with you when I was a cat."

"Fine whatever. Just don't touch me." Yongguk said as layed down next me.

I scoffed, "There's nothing to touch."

He smirked, "Fine then, I won't let you touch my abs."

"What? You have abs?" I asked.

"Oh so you want to touch them?" he teased.

"No."

"Yes."

"Shutup." Stupid Yongguk.

****

A/N:  Hello~ I'm Tokkichu and i'll be chubbicheekness's co-author from now on. ^^; 

I won't be writing, i'll be editing and breaking the writing into paragraphs. 

I hope you enjoyed the story so far~ ^0^