part 3

Forget me
You heard people panicking. you felt pain all over your petite figure. You heard the sound of the ambulance. The voices around you that is making your head throb more painfully. You saw him there staring down at you. "Taemin" that was the last word you said before everything went black again. ___ Taemins pov I decided to look for her again. I felt uneasy and i dont know why. I saw people crowding in and paramedics taking this girl that has the uniform of my school. My heart stopped. "No!" I was stuck there I couldnt move my feet. "SunMi!" ---- "Doctor how is my granddaughter?"your grandma asked the doctor who just went out of the ER. Taemin was right next you your grandma The doctor spoke again. "Right now shes in a coma. We closed her wounds, its still lucky that shes still alive after that blow"he then continued "But we still have to wait till she.wakes up. " The doctor added. "You can see her now." With that the doctor left. "its all my fault" taemin blamed himself for leaving you, for hurting you again and again, he hates himself .. "Omo.. my granddaughter..."she cried. "Wasnt she with you taemin?why did this happened?" Your grandma asked . Taemin cried "im so ...sorry.." taemin was on the ground on his knees "its all my fault... i shouldve not left her there...i shouldve just forced her to go with me..." taemin cried. --- Moments later in your ward room still unconscious , your grandma went back home to get your stuff and thinking of how to explain everything to your parents , at that time taemin didnt left your side. He held your hand still crying "Mianeh.." he whispered cried. "Sunmi yah.. ireona! Palli jebal!" But he got no response from you.