part 1

Forget me

 

 

As the usual you take photo's of Taemin . For the first time he asked you out finally!

Taemin stopped from walking ."Forget about me.." taemin finally spoke "huh?" You asked confused. "i dont like you, and stop pushing yourself onto me.. coz honestly you make me sick" Taemin yelled at you

You were shock and hurt at the same time
Your tears were streaking down your cheeks. But you smiled trying to laugh about it "I know that.." you cleared your throat and forced out a laugh even though your tearing up from the pain you felt in your chest. "I..Im sorry... uhm I wil leave you now " you bowed at him and left running.

Taemin sighed feeling mean and bad.
"If I start to like you too then, I cant keep you safe.. mianeh" he whispered to himself.

__ 
That night you were so.drunk

"Yah lee taemin!" You threw pebbles at his window while shouting his name.

"You.....whats so good about you? Molla... but you.." hiccup "you make this" pointed at your chest where your heart is located "make this feel something.."
Hiccup "no matter what i do or say
.. this one wont just listen!" You chuckled "yahhh you dont need a reason to love someone..your sucha jerk... a bad guy... tchhh" before collapse on the floor taemin caught you. "Jerk...egoistic..self centred. And female looking guy..tch" you mummbled.
   __ 


Your grandmothers house was just near too taemin's so he carried you into your room. "Aigoo...whats wrong with this kid getting home drunk like this?" Your grandma said dissappointed. "Ah taemin, thank you for bringing her here.if her parents knew that shes like this.. they will probably take her back to canada." Taemin paused then looked at you who is sleepin peacefully.
"I will go make a soup " your grandma exited and and left taemin to watch you as she make some soup so tht you wont get hangover tomorrow morning.
 He saw your bookshelf with a lot of photo albums there was this one special looking photo album

the pics inside of it ::

 

  

"Pabo,idiot!" Taemin mumbled as he sat down the floor next to your bed.

Taemin just stared at you till he fell asleep with his head burried in his arms tht is crossed together on the side of your bed.