final

i'll be back but Before I go....

Stephanie looked at herself in the mirror. it was the end of her pregnancy. She was to give birth that morning. She thought, " how i wish Yunho could be here."
but once again she said to herself, " i must learn how to live without him, because he won't be here anymore." She silently suffered in grief while drivning to the doctors' office with her sister.

"Ms. Kim, you can start changing for labor.", the doctor went on, "We will be with you shortly, you look to be in labor in a hour or so, so try to rest. "

"arasso, thank you sir.." she replied.

Stephanie sat the hospital bed and waited. Stephanie looked at her younger sister. Stephanie was so envious that her dongsaeng would become a mother, even though they were Stephanie's birth children. She loved her job and didn't want to ruin Yunho's idol life so, Stephanie gave the babies up to her younger sister. Her sister was more wealthy but less public with her life, so Stephanie thought they'd be safe with her. Stephanie thought, "will my sister be okay takeing care of twins?" and  looked at her sister.

"Katerina! hahaha..gwenchana? ahaha, ready to be a omma?", Stephanie asked.

"why are you asking if i'm okay. i should be the one asking you! ahahaha..and not me? i thought you were quitting entertaining, they're only taking our last name." Katerina answered.

" i am, but they're yours if anything. ahaha...thanks...i love you!", She blurted.

" nado...saranghae!...hehehe...and you know i'm always here when you need me.", Katerina repiled.

"i just wish...he." Stephanie was cut off.

"aniya! don't talk about him. He broke your heart and left you." Katerina argued.

"i know." Stephanie remarked.

Katerina got up to hug Stephanie. But Stephanie pulled away and looked at Katerina with a startled look.

"my water...broke...", Stephanie yelled.

Katerina  ran to the office and ask for doctors. The nurses and doctors rushed to room. They all ran to the delivery room. Katerina stood by Stephanie's side as Stephanie pushed. Stephanie was in real pain but endured of course.

"breathe unnie....in and out...are you okay?.." Katerina observed.

"yah! dongsaeng...SM put me throw things way worse than this. i can handle this." Stephanie joked.

Stephanie pushed one last time and both babies came out. But Stephanie didn't even get to see them. From a smile to frown like that. she could tell something was wrong. The doctors entered.

"i'm sorry but we miscalulated the months and your babies a 3 weeks premature. They are healthy but baby 1's lungs are still devolping and baby 2..During your  pregnancy, water had filled her stomach, which led her to become a premature birth. Bile was unable to be passed through her intestines, which eventually damaged her liver, causing a biliary atresia. she required surgery had low chances of sustaining life,but we are sure she will  be able to survive the 10-hour long surgery." the doctors said concerned.

Stephanie and Katerina started crying, they couldn't take it. but they agreed to it. As Stephanie tried to recover they took baby 2 into surgery. Katerina and Stephanie prayed for the babies' lives, they begged for help. Just as they went to visit baby 1. A man apporached them. He hugged Stephanie. Stephanie didn't notice who it was until she looked up. it was Yunho. She just cried into his arms and said she was sorry.

"why are you sorry?.." Yunho said.

"i am a bad mother. i let this happen to my babies....i'm sorry so sorry...please god forgive me for this. " Stephanie cried.

" Lee Soo Man isn't god. So, he couldn't punish us. god only gives us and our angel, what we can handle.", Yunho told her.

Yunho,Stephanie and Katerina went to visit baby 1. They decided to name him "Haneul" which meant  "heaven."  They waited the last 8 hours for their baby girl. Baby girl was so strong, she handled the surgery. They finally got to hold both babies into their arms. They decided to name baby girl, jesoo, which meant "strong-mircle" [haneul means heaven but i just made the meaning of jesoo. xD] The next day everyone packed up and went home. Stephanie went to SM to give her spot as a entertainer. And Stephanie sneaked the babies into the SM building. All the SM singers were so happy for them accept 2 singers. Which was her fellow members Dana and Sunday. She felt gulity for this but she couldn't have a abortion. That just wasn't right. All the SM members crowded around Stephanie the two angels. They looked so happy. And they all admird Yunho and Stephanie's bravory againist Lee Soo Man. But everyone's happiness ended. When Lee Soo Man came by them.

"so, what are you doing here, Stephanie? i thought you quit SM. ", Lee Soo Man said evily.

"i just came to support Yunho,visit everyone for the last time and brought my babies to see their father for the last time." Stephanie stated.

"well, you guys are done. so go, you are not welcomed here anymore. LEAVE!" Lee Soo Man argued.

"Don't listen to him!" Changmin yelled.

"he's just being evil because you aren't here anymore.", the other SM members yelled.

Stephanie smiled in comfort.

"Shut Up you fools ! you idiots! or else ALL of you will lose your jobs!." Lee Soo Man yelled back.

"fine!", Stephanie argued,

Everyone hugged Stephanie and them Yunho kissed her and the babies before he left to get drafted, Lee Soo Man literally kicked Stephanie and the babies out when everyone returned. luckily the babies weren't home and no fans saw her with the babies. She sneaked back into the car. and drove home. She got everyone inside. And they stayed. She lived a normal life that. Not HER normal celebrity life. But Her normal life as a mother of two. Stephanie grabbed a news paper and started looking for jobs while the babies took a nap. She couldn't find anything.After a hour jesoo woke up and started crying. So she fed jesoo. As Stephanie was burping  jesoo ,someone called.

"yobseyo?" a man voice asked.

"yobseyo?" she replied

" oh...yah! it's Jin Young..JYP! hey, words going around the entertainments about you and Yunho. Since your not with SM anymore, would you like to train some of my trainees here at JYP. i will help with everything and i will pay you extra than what SM paid you when you were on hiatus. please?" JYP pleaded.

"oh...of course oppa! When can i start?" she asked stunned.

"whenever miss^^ thank you!" he said.

"aniya! thank you!" Stephanie said. She was so thankful! she was so happy! she thanked god! meanwhile, Yunho was on his way to the the boot camp. The whole time he kept looking a his picture of his family. Even though he was getting drafted. He was still thankful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry..most of it's about Stephanie...i'm kinda...Stephanie biased..lol..but enjoy!