Unpleasent surprise

Needed vacaion.2
Xiumin and Chen spent the next few days in absolute bliss, everything that they had planned to see then did ad they were able to visit the trevy fountain together and throw in a coin together as a good luck charm for their relationship.  Xiumin had only found the gusto to propose as he and Chen were working with Kris now and he was sure the same territorial rules of fighting and proving yourself didn't matter to them anymore. And now the two were engaged and living in a world of perfection. The last day of their holiday they decided to have one final, incredibly prepared Italian meal before the hustle and bustle of airport travel. It was in the middle of their meal that both were interrupted by someone they really hadn't expected to see. "Kai?"  Xiumin wasn't sure what to say but that, unable to think of a reason as to why Kai would have come to them. The teen spoke in a hushed tone, his voice urgent and words fast. "I didn't know what to do. I don't know what to do, you two have to help me, please."  Still confused but now concerned as well Xiumin and Chen left their table in the packed restaurant, Chen leaving money for the meal as they did, and lead Kai out to a quiet spot just the other side of the restaurant. Before either Xiumin or Chen could ask what was going on Kai grabbed them both and transported them back to Korea to where his powers had moments before dragged him against his will.  Landing a little roughly Chen and Xiumin both took a second to catch their breath still not fully understanding what was going on before their eyes fell upon the motorhome that Sehun and Luhan had hired, it lay on it's side off the dirt road they were on. It was clear from the tracks in the dirt, carnage from the vehicle and dents it had gained that it had rolled and a small fire could be seen from where the three boys that had just appeared.  ((A/N - will be continued in the main story once I've finished up the other side stories. Also will be fixing the layout once I have access to a computer ^_^ ))