Chapter 7

AMNESIA (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 3)

(Cristi POV)

I sighed.  Zico had to leave because he had practice so basically, right now, none of us understands each other and Patricia is asleep.  Yoseob is still so sad so he's hidden himself in his bunk bed, so called "asleep".  I sighed.  Dongwoon sat down beside of me and sighed.  He looked at me and smiled.  i sighed happily this time and stared right back at him.

"우리가 지금 뭘 하는 거야? (What do we do now?)"

I blinked a couple times and sighed, quite annoyed now.  I laid my head back against the chair and said, rubbing my temples,

"I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU!!  HOW MANY TIME AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY THIS TO YOU GUYS?!"

All five of them sighed at the same time.  I kept thinking, kept thinking, kept thinking.....DING!   I bolted up, an idea popping up in my head, startling Dongwoon.

"I GOT IT!!"

I stood up to get my iPhone out, when i tripped on my feet and fell face foreword.

"GWEN CHAN AH?!"

I understood that.  I grimaced and stood up.

"I'm okay.."

I nodded my head and they all sighed, happy that they understood something from me.  I said, pointing at the screen of my cell phone,

"I have a translator on my cell phone!!  We can communicate now!!"

They all looked at me, still confused, clearly because i dont speak Koraen and they only understand the basic words of English.  I smiled and typed quickly into the small screen.  i turned it to them.  The six of them came to me immediately and stared at the screen.  they all began smiling and trading looks.  Hyungseung said, getting out his IPod,

"나도 응용 프로그램 (I also have that application)."

I stared at him, frowning.  I said, shaking my head,

"I dont think it's necessary for me to repeat that i dont speak Korean because they don't even understand it..."

Hyunseung quickly did whatever he was doing and turned to screen to me.  My face brightened up.

"WE CAN COMMUNICATE NOW!"

They said something too, so i just assumed that it was the same as what I said.

 

(In Yoseob's bunk bed....)

Yoseob was laying face planted in his bunk bed.  He sighed and looked up.  Why am i so annoyed by this?  It's a good thing she forgot me, right?  I mean, even though it's kinda depressing that she forgot me, she did kidnap me...and i almost died in a fire...  Yoseob sighed and put his head back down onto the pillow.  Then i began frowning...  No...

 

(Living room)

Cristi, Junhyung, Dongwoon, Hyeunsung, Doojoon, and Kikwang all sat in the living room, trying to think up of a plan.  it was harder than expected.  Most plans consisted of stuff that isnt exactly...possible..

"I've got an idea!"

They all looked at Cristi, startled.  Cristi smiled and quickly put in the words into her app.  She turned it to them.  They all nodded.

 

(Cristi POV)

"당신이 해야 할 일은 (You have to do it)."

I bit my lip, looking back at them.  Kikwang already handed me the necessary item.  I looked at them nervously.

"Do I have to do it?"

"그것은 당신의 생각이 그렇도록 (it is your idea, so yes)."

I'm pretty sure i know what they said.  I sighed and crept up to the door.  I put my hand on the doorknob.  Dont be nervous Cristi!  Patricia MUST remember!!  Kikwang put his hand on my shoulder and said, in english,

"Good luck."

I froze.  OMG...KIKWANG OPPA!!  I turned aorund a bit too quickly to say thank you to him and the bat hit in the forehead.

"Oh!"

He fell backwards, into Doojoon and Hyunseung.  They all began laughing as Kikwang rubbed his forehead.  I bit my lip.

"MIANHE!"

Kikwang began laughing and shook his head.

"It's okay."

I nodded and took in a deep breath.  I opened the door.

"Pat?"

I crept up to the bed and pulled the covers over...

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"