First kiss(dara,gdragon,top,bom)

couples oneshot

"WHAT?" i shouted.

it literally is the last week of school and some weirdo decides to move school and joins our school. that's just crazy. who would do that? apparently it's the rich guy's son. wait. what rich guy? there are alot of rich guys around here. all the senoirs are and so are my two best friends bom and top. i am one of the only ones in our school who is poor and managed to come to this school by a scollarship. pretty impressive right?

"but have you seen him? he is way fit i mean it!" bom protest.

"this is not what a person who has a boyfriend "aka me" should say" top snaps before bom could go any forward.

he was fuming red with anger. he really is the jealous type. i giggled as i soon heard grils gasping. i turned around to see a guy with blond hair. i had to admit it but when i saw him my heart skipped a beat. he was so good looking. my blood boiled as his face tured around to face me. i tried to act normal like i didn't care but it was failing. he smiled at me making me lose concious. well...inside but i didn't literary. he went pass everygirl making them blush heavily.

"what happened? don't you think he's fit?"bom asked.

i couldn't move my lips. he was so fit. top faked coughed making me lose my attention. he looked at me weirdly before grabbing mine's and bom's hand and pulling us as the bell rang making us wince.

"ok class so we have a new student joining us for our last week."

WHAT!? he is in my class? i slowly looked at the door opening. my heart was beating louder and faster right now. i bet everyone could hear it but it didn't matter because this was the state of every other girl besides me even bom's!

"hi my name is kwon ji-yong. nice to meet you."he said in his deep y voice.

i blushed heavily.

"umm...you can sit next to dara over there." she said pointing at the empty seat next to me.

why? i asked myself. now i have to seat next to him and he'll probaly run away from me since i won't be able even look at him without blushing. he looked over and smiled as he approched to me.

"hi."he said again in his deep y voice.

i politly nodded and smiled. outside i looked quite calm but inside i was about to burst just cause he said hi to me.the rest of the day went alright. who am i kidding IT WAS AWESOME!!! i got to know alot about him and he even hanged out with me and my friends. i could see that top was jealous as ji-yong was talking to his girlfriend frilting with her as she was bright red. wait! i have to tell you something. since this is our last year in the end of this week it's prom night! you should know who i'm trying to get. but i'm not sure if i could do it since every girl would be chashing him. i mean he's already got asked out 8 times! i'm happy he rejected them all but what would he say to me? anyway i am gonna do it and i only have a few days to acomplish it.but as the days went by things got worser. firstly ji-yong has got 223 proposal so far! today is the last day before the prom and something's happening between bom and top. well since bom and ji-yong has gone quite close top has been really jealous and yesterday they had a massive fight. i feel really bad for top i thought as i looked at myself in the mirror.

"ugh it's that girl again."a girl was saying while her friends were grunting like her.

"she should just die." someone else said.

i just ignored them. this has been happening ever since ji-yong came. as you know we hang out alot so these girls are just jealous. but today it went extream. one of the girls came and slapped me! i glared at her while she smirked.

"i've been wanting to do this ever since he smiled at you when he first came."she answered knowing what i was about to say.

then suddenly the other girl kicked me in my stomach as i winced in pain. those girls laughing loudly as they hit me with every power they can. suddenly th girls toilet's door slamed open and ji-yong came over glaring at the girls. WAIT. why was he here? i was suddenly lifted off my weak feet as he carried me bridal style. i could feel my blood boil as the girls looked shocked.

"don't be mean to her."he shouted.

"why do you even care anyway?" one of the girls snapped looking annoyed but jeaous aswell.

"because...because i want her to be my date for prom."he shouted as my eyes widened.

WHA...WHAT!!! this is a dream i thought to myself. he looked at me before smiling and taking me outside the toilet. everyone was looking at us shocked. i blushed. bom and top ran up to us avoiding each other.

"what happened?"bom asked.

"some girls were bulling her."he answered.

ji-yong took me home and layed me on my bed as i was about  to tear up.he looked at me and smiled. i blushed slightly.

"you know about what i said about wanting to go to prom with you?"he asked avoiding my gaze.

i nodded as i predicted what he was going to say next.

"will you be my date?"he asked as i beamed.

"uh huh'i said happily.

he looked at me and bent down to kiss me. it was amazing. it was my first kiss and it felt magical. normally i find out what happens in your kisses because bom always talks about it but this was real! well...prom was amazing! my and ji-yong had the best time of our lives and top and bom got back together aswell! i got to know alot about his family aswell. you might think think that its going too fast for us but i seriously don't care. ji-yong makes me the happiest person alive. only about 2 weeks ago my life was empty but now it was filled with love...

 

thx for reading hope u will read my other oneshots in the future and also read my fanfic prisoners of love. thx!!!!!<3