♥ - -002- - ♥

Rain Sound

We walked to my house.It's really awkward though. I glanced to the man walks beside me.What was happened? His mimic is looking so pathetic,and kinda heartbreaking.Poor man.

"Where's your house?" I startled for a second,stare him and look back to the street.

"It's not too far.Just,hm.About three blocks from here."

"Oh." He nods weakly.

"And you? What were you do,there? At the main park? I know this question must be bothers you a lot and-"

"I waited for my girlfriend.She said we'll met at the main park." He glanced down.

"I feel sorry." He stopped walk and stared me.Oh my,what the heck is this? Are we going to play drama? He marks a smile,I can't deny the fact that his smile is..pretty? Oh,fool! Song Juhee,it is really not you.

"No need to feel sorry.It's fine." Then he continued walk.

 

"We've arrived.That's my house." I pointed out my house.It's kind of small,but It'll give you so many good memories,and the best point, It's warm.That's why I love my house.

The rain's not as hard as before.I opened the gate.I looked back,he's just watching my back from afar.

"Hey,come on."

"Is it okay?"

"Of course it is!"

"I mean,is it okay if you invited a stranger to your house?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hey,what you saying? My mom will happy if we have a guest.Come on." He's still watching me.

"Or I'm gonna leave-"

"Okay okay." He walked approach the gate.I smiled as I give a 'Come on!' .

 

"Eomma,I'm home!" I walk carefully.Hm,some delicious smell come enter my nose,It's steamed buns!

I glanced to the back,he's still outside the door.

"Hey,come on!" He walked carefully.He's kinda high,almost reached my house's door.


"Juhee,you come?" Eomma walks approach us.

"Omo,you brought a guest? Come in,come in,young man! It's cold outside." He smiles and enters my house.

"Omo,he's wet.Song Juhee,take him to appa's room

"Ne,eomma.Hey,follow me." He trailed at back while I walk to appas room.



"Here,take these." I give him appas grey T-Shirt and a shorts.He takes them.

"Oh,you can take the underwears here.Unless,you don't want to wear them." I grinned.

"Is it okay? Your appa wouldn't angry?"

"It's okay.My dad dead.."

"Sorry."

"That's okay.Should I leave you here to you change your clothes?"

"Oh yes,of course."

"Okay.After you change you clothes,come to dining room.My mom made some steamed buns."

"Okay." I smiled,then leave him.


I walked to the dining room,to eat the steamed bun my mom made.

“Oh Juhee,where’s that man?”

“He’s still changing.” I took a seat and started to eat the steamed buns.

“Whoah~ itchs yammy~ Hn~” My mom slapped my hands.

“Eomma! W-why?”

“Yah,you can’t talk when you eat.”

“Sorry.” I heard the door opened.It must be that man –I still don’t know his name tho.

“Ah,take a seat and let’s eat.” He nodded and sit beside me.

“Whoah,you made a lot!” He mouthed an O shape as he happily sniff the smell.

“Eat a lot of them,I’m sure you’re hungry.” He glanced at at then nodded and takes some of the white buns.(again) My mom slaps my hand.

“I told you million times don’t talk while eat! That’s a bad attitude.”

“Sorry.” Again,the man glanced at me,then glanced at my mom.

“Aigo,don’t feel bad.You can eat freely.”

“Yeah,thank you.”


“Uhm,I think It’s time to going home.”

“Do you want me to you?”

“Ah,no.I can go by myself.” He smiled.

“Ahjumma,I’m going.”

“Eh? So fast? Wait,take this.” My mom gives him a pouch of the steamed buns.

“Oh,thank you so much! I’ll eat them deliciously.”

“It’s my pleasure,boy.Song Juhee,guide him till the gate.He can’t just leave.”

“Ne,eomma.Let’s go.”


“I’m really thank you.I don’t ever thought if you’ll do this.”

“That’s okay.Well,you can come back again.As you want.My mom says we’ll always welcome you.” He smiles widely.

“Really? Thank you so much.By the way,it’s already late at night but your mom still said it’s so fast,whoah.Hehe,goodnight,Juhee-ssi!” He waved his hand and walks back to his house.Bu-but wait.He know my name and I still don’t know what’s his name.I pinch my cheek.Fool.Song Juhee is a fool.Aish.

I entered my lovely bedroom.I lay on my mini bed.Even though it’s small,but it’s sooo comfort.I can just fall asleep in an instants.I glanced to my diary.It’s time to write on it.It’s been my habit before sleep.By the way,it has name.I call it Ttora.I don’t know why but I think it’s a unique name.

 

Saturday,July 13 2013

Dear Ttora..

Ttora-ya,how are you today? You’re always fine,right? Like me? Hehe..
Today,I met someone.He was sitting.Alone,on the bench of the main park.But did you know? He’s just letting rains pouring his body.I told him to not just sit there and come here –to my house–.In the beggining he don’t want to,but finally he want to.Here,he borrowed Appas T-Shirt,Pant,and –uhm– underwears.But I think that’s okay if I just give them to him.
And you know what? He knows my name and I still clueless what’s his name.Duh,this friend is a fool.Your friend is totally a fool.I hope someday we can meet again,so I can ask his name.Hehehe..

Ttora-ya,I think it’s enough for today.I’ll write more stories tomorrow.Good night~!

 

- - -

Finally,the 2nd chapter is out! Sorry for the late update,my imaginations are soooo lacking really ;; please comment,or any critisism it's fine so I'll do better next time.Thank you!