♥ - -001- - ♥

Rain Sound

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo.Channie~ Are you busy right now?"

"Not really,Bora-ya."

"It's good then.Let's meet,at the main park at 04:30"

"Oh,sure."

"Ne.Don't come late,Channie~ See ya!"

---

It's 4 o'clock and I have to go at 04:30.My girlfriend,Bora told me to meet at the main park.And I'm soooooo excited.I've missed her –a lot.She's my energy.She's my vitamin.She's my oxygen.And she's my everything.Her smile as bright as the star.Her long wavy hair as beauty as an ocean.
But few months lately,she's been so busy.She doesn't have a time to do something together with me.Yah,you know.She's a fashion designer and many people loves her work.

"Which one should I wear?" I mumbled as I open the closet.

"Nah,this one." I choose my white T-shirt and a cutbray.Pretty simple.Oh,and a pair of my new black sneakers.

I glanced at my watch.Oh,it's already 04:15.Ssup,get to go!

---

I walked lightly on the left side of the road.It's kinda crowded with some children were playing hide and seek.I watched them play,happily.How happy their childhoods are.

"Oh,Himchan ahjussi.Wanna play?" I felt a soft poke on my back.I turned around.A boy shows his cute eyesmile.I don't know why they called me with 'ahjussi' but that's okay.

"Hey,where are your friends?" I squatted and scramble his hair.

"There they are." He points out at the playground,then he's facing me again.

"So do you want to play?" He grins toothlessly

"Maybe next time,boy.I have to go." I smiled.

"Hm,so you don't want to play?" He lowered his head and pouted.I chuckled lightly.

"Hey,that's not mean that I don't want to play with you guys.I wan't to but I have to go." I patted his head.

"Where?" He asks curiously

"Meet a girl with a pretty face." I grinned.

"Hehe,I know,ahjussi.So,good luck!" The boy smiles as he waves his hands then runs to his friends.I watched his back.I smiled and walk to the main park.

---

I sit on the bench.The situation is pretty quiet.I looked up to the sky,gloomy.Ah,I forgot to bring my umbrella.Suddenly the rains are pouring the main park.I look around the main park.Very very quiet.I wan't to go but I have to wait for her.

It's already 4:45 but she hasn't come yet.Maybe because it's raining –so hard– so she can't come earlier.

I feel the wind through my skin.I shivered.But I don't care.I'll keep wait for her.

 

"Hey,sir!" I heard a voice from afar.I don't know who is she calling but I keep stand still.

"Hey,whatcha doin' there?" A blonde girl with a blue umbrella walks approach me.

"I'm waiting for someone."

"You know it's raining so hard.Why did you just stand still here?" I'm not response her question.

"Hey,are you deaf or what? And you looks so pale." She stares at me with a face full of concern.

"No,I'm not.I can't go.I'm waiting for her."

"But sir,the rain is getting hard and hard.I don't want to see a dead person anymore.Go home.Or you can stay for a tea and a warmth in my house –if you want to."

"I don't care how hard it is."

"Fool." She says in a lower tone,but I still can hear it.

"Yes,I know I'm a fool."

"Hey,come on."

"No,I'll wait for her."

"Yah,it's raining,sir.You'll get sick."

"But I'm waiting for her."

"Okay,I give you 10 minutes.I'm waiting for you to go."

"No,I won't.I'll keep wait for her."

"Okay,it will just waste my time.Get to go." Now her back facing me,ready to go.I grab her right hand.

"What?"

"...Let's go then." I stand up.

"Why didn't you said that before.Let's go."

 

- - -

Hello! It's the first chapter and my first fic so I'm sorry if it's bad.and sorry for my English ,they're kinda ;;u;; (bc English is not my main language)
Comment or subscribe is reaaaalllyyy makes me happy (even if the comment is a critical that's okay)
and thankseu~ (*>3<*)