Chapter 11

Find the Real Me

{In the classroom}

Pil Suk: Youngjae oppa! Do you want to eat with me after school?

Youngjae: Okay, let’s meet at the café after school.

Pil Suk: Sure!

-Youngjae POV-

This is my one and only chance. Should I steal her away from Daehyun? I know best friends should not betray, but at least I tried to persuade my love? Plus, I am not even sure if Daehyun really likes her. He used to be a play boy, dating lots of girls. I bet, Pil Suk doesn’t know about this since she is new to the school.

{At the café}

Youngjae: Here Pil Suk!

Pil Suk: Annyeong oppa! Sorry that I am late.

Youngjae: No worries. I have order your favourite Ice Lemon Tea for you.

Pil Suk: You remember? Thanks oppa!

Youngjae: Of course I remember! *Smiles* Pil Suk ah~ I don’t know when, but I seem to start to like you too. Not as a sister, but as a girlfriend.

Pil Suk: *Chock* What? Oppa! I am sure this is not what you think. What’s wrong with you and Daehyun? Are you two trying to trick me? I mean, I am not as pretty as anyone. I am just a ugly looking person.

Youngjae: No! Don’t think that way. Who say you must be pretty for anyone to like you! You are pretty in the inside. I didn’t dare to tell you this before because I knew that Daehyun likes you too. I didn’t want to betray him. It’s okay if you choose him. At least, I did confess before, I did tried. I know that I am not as rich as him and not as smart as him. I am just a dumb and ugly person where everyone hates.

Pil Suk: No, oppa! Don’t take it that way. I am not sure how I feel too. I just don’t know what is the real me.

Youngjae: I am serious. It’s okay if you don’t choose me. I can just be your oppa, your guardian angel protecting you.

Pil Suk: Sorry oppa, I really can’t make up my mind neither do I want to two-timer the both of you. Please understand.

Youngjae: It’s really okay. I really understand.

Pil Suk: By the way, I have to go now. Bye oppa!

Youngjae: Bye Pil Suk! Take care!

-Pil Suk POV-

What to do?! Daehyun and Youngjae oppa both fell for me. I don’t know who I should pick. Oh god… Someone please help me decide!