Chapter 10

Find the Real Me

{In the classroom}

*Pil Suk saw Daehyun there and hurry walked away*

Daehyun: Pil Suk, wait! *Walks towards her* Can we talk in the café after school? I got something to tell you. I hope that you would come.

Pil Suk: Erm… okay, I will meet you there later.

*After Daehyun left, Youngjae walked to Pil Suk*

Youngjae: Are you feeling better today?

Pil Suk: Yea oppa! Thanks for your concern.

Youngjae: Do you want to eat with me after school? I have something I want to say to you.

Pil Suk: Sorry oppa. I have something on after school, maybe tomorrow?

Youngjae: Tomorrow I can’t. Never mind. It’s nothing important. I will tell you another day.

{At the café}                                   

*Daehyun saw Pil Suk and waved at her*

Pil Suk: Oppa, what do you want to tell me? I got piano lesson later. I can’t stay long.

Daehyun: About yesterday, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to do that to you. I hope we still can be friends right?

Pil Suk: What happened yesterday? I can’t remember. I got a memory like a goldfish.

Daehyun: You forgotten? Okay, never mind. We are still friends right?

Pil Suk: Yup! I got to go now, bye oppa!

*Youngjae saw all these at the corner of the café*

-Youngjae POV-

I guess I don’t have much chance. She seems to like Daehyun more than me. She did rather meet up with Daehyun than me. Am I really that bad? I lost to Daehyun in almost everything. He is richer than me, smarter than me, more handsome than me. I think no one will ever like a dumb person like me.