A Year Later

Sticky Notes
It's Valentine's day and it has been a year since I gave 'Sunshine' the last sticky note along with the Three small milk chocolates so I don't know if you really to know about it but I'll still post it anyway. Keke. It's about the true story. The real story behind the notes.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★

He isn't the first one I've given those sticky notes actually, I gave it along with my surprise to a special guy and that special guy just broke my heart.

December. It was just 5 days after his birthday when I knew that he wasn't much serious about me cause he already has his girl. I know that we had mutual feelings for some time . Even my friends notice it but I was truly unaware that he already has someone else.
That same month I met him.

I cared less about the fuss around me. I don't give a damn if a cute guy passes me or what. It's not easy to forget since we are classmates in a few subjects. I still see him often and we became cold to each other.

While I was with my friend Taeyeon and we were looking for our other friend Eunmi who's also looking for her classmate, we stayed at the ground floor of the building waiting for Eunmi's classmates to pass by.

There was this guy who just arrived at the building and peeped at the doors of the convention hall. I didn't care that much and just continued to fool around with Taeyeon but he's kinda bothering in the eyes cause he kept going back and he doesn't know if he's gonna enter or what.> We both noticed him so taeyeon and I made fun of his confusion.It's fun seeing him like that.

Finally, other students start to enter and he just watch them. Eventually,he already went inside too. That left the two of us laughing.>

"That guy from that building--" Taeyeon started
"Yeah. I know,he's kinda cute"
"And stupid"
Then we both laughed again.

From that day on,he already had a special space in my mind. We also made a call name for him which is 'Bluebag oppa' since he was wearing a light blue bag that day.

Days have passed,weeks,yeah and I don't know. At first,I didn't care much about him cause for me,he's just a confused boy from that certain building until eventually, I got to see him more often inside the university. I came to realize that he's really good looking. For me, I wasn't attracted to him the first time I saw him cause he's not my type. I'm easily attraxted to chinky eyed cute guys/ pretty biys but he's different yet,not that difficult to like.He had milky white skin which literally shone especially qhen hit by sunlight. (Yes,that's how fair his skin is) , his eyes are droopy(is that how you describe him?) ,his nose is tall(?) ,he looked like yixing.

More days passed and there was a sudden change in me. I felt happy whenever I see him. Of course I would,he's handsome but not all the handsome guys in the university are pleasant to see. It's like there's this kind of pheromone in him that makes someone look at him.

On a Tuesday/ Thursday,I don't remember cause what I remember is the subject and time. English II. 9:00-10:30 am. After our class, I saw him on the same building. We were dismissed early so I got to stay longer and I don't have a class at 10:30 so it's okay. I didn't know where his room is since he left and I eventually left the building too cause I usually fetch Eunmi, Taeyeon and Jaehyun from the Engineering building. I got used to it cause whenever I go there, I got to see 'Hoseok' the guy whom I hate and still care for.

The next Tuesdays/ Thursdays I see him more often in that building and that's when one time, I saw him waiting outside our room. I waited for a few minutes outside until I saw him enter the same room that we occupied earlier.
Since they are already inside I decide to pass by the room and glanced at the back door to see where he's sitting and found out. He was sitting beside my seat on our English class. What a coincidence. It's too much luck or maybe he was really meant to be there too distract me from me misery. I don't know. I just believe that there's a reason why he just suddenly popped into my world and got me thinking of him more often than I should.

Taeyeon has this pad of yellow sticky notes and I was really entertained by it so I asked some from her. Before even I could know that 'blue bag oppa' was sitting beside my chair, I already had this idea of leaving one on my chair with a message on it and without introducing myself to whoever gets it.

That gave me the idea to leave a sticky note on his chair for the first time. I prepared it while we were still in class everytime I finish my essay early or whenever I get bored from reading another boring composition. It kept me occupied and pushed the boredom aside. Every after the dismissal, I would leave the yellow sticky note with simple messages such as 'Good Morning',' Take care' and along with it are korean translations meaning, it was written in hangul. I would also draw chibis or a flying baozi with a halo.

I still didn't know his name by that time and I don't know if he really receives it too. I was really clueless about him until one day when two of my friends told me about this guy who's really cute and wore a gray colored polo shirt and etc. That morning, I saw him with the sane outfit that they're describing so probably,they are talking about him so I told them that perhaps whom they saw is blue bag oppa. I have told them about him but most of them still hasn't the chance to see him.
Just that afternoon too when we're walking together going out of the campus,fortunately, he just entered the university and that's when I told them that he is the 'blue bag oppa' that I am talking about on the other hand, they insisted that it was 'mr. Gray' the cute guy that they saw. Then we came to a conclusion. Mr.Gray and Blue bag oppa are the same. That's how attractive he is. Even my friends have noticed him.

Because of their connections, they got to know his real name and they immediately told me. I didn't waste the chance to find him on facebook and knew that his course is Digital Animation. He's really good in digital arts and imma post his works maybe sometime.
He's really quite popular in school. No wonder. He lives from another province and just stays here in our province on school days. He's from the same province and highschool that Hoseok attended so I was a bit surprised by the sudden connection again.Too much for a coincidence again.

Many days passed and I did the same routine leaving sticky notes on his chair every tuesday and thursday until Ferbruary came. Last Valentine's day was a Tuesday so I planned of leaving something for him. That morning,we had an all girl dance activity at the covered courts. The girls who attended because of that P.E. are excused from their classes. I had an exam in Solid Mensuration( Engineering subject. Math. Yey!) The activity ended early so me and my classmates from that class and my other friends along with Eunmi stayed inside the room next to my supposed to be room at the moment. They were still taking exams so we had some time chatting. I was already excited to leave my simple gift to him cause next subject was English.

Our classmates,who were mostly guys and a few girls since they didn't join already went out of the room were a bit frustrated about the exam. They said that it was really brain cracking. Good thing,we still had the time to study. While I was talking with one of my classmates, Yohan,my guy classmate called me so I went outside of the building. There, he gave me a pink rose.

A pink paper rose:) It didn't mean anything cause he also gave a few to the girls he is close with in class. All of our subjects are the same so I get to see him always and he's pretty friendly and funny so he's easy to get along with.After thanking him,he told me that our English class will be at the other building so I freaked out. I thanked him again and rushed back to Eunmi. I told her that we will be using the room at the other building and asked her if she could accompany me to our usual room and she agreed so we ran up the stairs to the next building and entered the empty room.

I put 3 small round chocolates on his seat and took out my sticky note and wrote a 'Happy Valentine's day' to him. After that,we already went out of the room and I already bid goodbye to Eunmi cause her class is at the Engineering bldg. They are the next class to occupy the room after us.I thanked her and we parted ways already. I hope that he receives it and that he'll appreciate it. Until now,I don't if he got it.

Just like a typical kpop fan,I tried knowing more about him and found out that he has an account in ask.fm. I tried it some months later. I asked him if he got yellow colored sticky notes on his chair and he replied.

"Those with korean writings?"

I felt really happy at that moment. He really received my sticky notes. Because of ask.fm, I had the chance to talk to him without him knowing who I am. I often visited his account and randomly ask him some things.He had many admirers.His account shows. He already answered 1000+ questions .

Months later, the next school year I wasn't studying in that University anymore so I barely. No. There was like only zero visibility of him and I seriously missed seeing him personally. That's when I thought of writing the fanfic.

His birthday was approaching so 2 months before, I was really inspired of making songs that time and I got inspiration from him.

I called him Sunshine whenever I ask him. It was EXO comeback era and because of Baby don't cry,and yeah I know it's kinda lame. Haha.

Going back, I made a song for him entitled "Smile My Sunshine". 2 months after, the day before his birthday, I messaged him on ask the link of the video and told him that He must watch it on his birthday and that I'll leave something at the guard house so he should get it there.

His birthday is October 1. ( So close to Yixing's right?) That morning, I went early at the University so he won't see me leaving it at the guard house. He watched the video at midnight and thanked me. He said that he liked it so I was really glad but I waited for him to get the gift but he didn't. I checked from time to time until afternoon that day but he didn't.

It was the start when we messaged each other more often in ask. I kept telling him that I left it there and he forgot. I got the opportunity to talk to him longer. He even asked me if he could post it so that I could get discovered. After about 4 or 5 days I think, that's when he got it.

I gave him a Siberian Husky stuffed keychain with a scarf that I had to stitch that night and a letter with a drawing. I confessed there that I was the one who gave him sticky notes.

He thanked me and complimented my drawing. 'Such a talented kid' he said. I chuckled at the thought of being called a kid. He even told me to introduce myself already but I refused.

Yes, it was the chance. I told him that he won't gain anything if I introducedmyself to him and he told he that 'we can be friends' but I still refused. That was our last continuous conversation but I don't regret it. I thought that someday our paths might cross again and by that time, maybe we can be friends and we'll bear no awkwardness with each other. Also, I knew he had a crush that time and probably his crush might have said yes on his birthday and I was right with it.

He was on hiatus on ask.fm for 4 months. Maybe he's really enjoying time with his girlfriend and I'm happy for him.It's okay for me since on the first place, I know that he won't be mine.

Still, I'm happy that he came into my life and helped me get over from my heartbreak. He was indeed a blessing. An angel in disguise.

More: I kept telling him that he looked like Lay from EXO and he made Yixing his profile pic one time; ) ㅋㅋㅋ He kept insisting that he isn't a kpopper but his username has a jung in it. Lastly, his current profile pic look a lot like Yixing: ) that's it!