Nuthin' But Floof ('n Grammer) ('n ofc craaaack); The Lamest Announcement

Grammatical Sin(s)

If you haven't seen my announcement via the story feed, I have decided to "continue" this story. I didn't expect you all to subscribe even when this was marked completed (but thank you /has Kris blows you kisses). I was quite bewildered, and guilt-ridden. My state of mind was in a sort of "Why?!" and "What should I do about this???" train of thought until I finally came up with the solution, why not just continue the story. It appeases my guilt and (hopefully) satisfies you readers, yes?

More info:

Upcoming chapters will be mini oneshots unto themselves. They will revolve around Krisyeol but will include sprinkled moments of other OTPs also. What do I mean by that? Well, they are standalone reads but are loosely connected to each other; you don't have to read them "in order." There will be repeated ideas, concepts, grammar jokes since I did make the title so, character sabotation (sorry but not sorry to EXO), character personalities, "the trio," floof, possible romance, and definitely, most positively, crack.

maybe some , just maybe

 

Special replies to all you lovely people that commented (and shoutouts to my subscribers, the silent readers):

@do-kyungie Thank you for your interest in the story based purely on my summary of one sentence. I didn't expect one-sentence summaries can attract much attention (and I'm just lazy...)

@Mr_Koala If you consider lame-o Kris and lame-o-er Chanyeol cute, then yes, this was adorable. But thank you. And by the way, your username makes me want to make Kris a koala and barf out cuteness (foreshadow? maybe?)

@ParkMiyoung Yay! I have a comedic side! But still my insanity rates high compared to the other elements combined (via crack percent). What about the 1%? Oh wait, I know! 1% Kaisoo.

@BlackPea Imagine me imagining Kris with this type of behavior in real life. Yeah, I'm pretty much shot dead.

@ExoElf Hm, I'll come back to you on that (foreshadow #2?)

Who doesn't like a y Kris? /coughcoughespeciallychanyeol

@XxYurikkiChan I'm glad that the story had the intended comedic effect on you. Thank you for your kind compliment.

@impeccableduizhang Your username = true (except in this story; Kris in this). I'm surprised that there aren't more fanfics with the multiple pairings I used. I know that Kaisoo and Hunhan prove to be quite popular. You're welcome anyways, and thank you.

@KiKarNi See below. And thank you! /throws a Krisyeol heart

@Heartonheart Are you feeling alright? Do you need me to call a paramedic? Or should I have Kris come in and do CPR on you? (Me too /kicked)

 

Special Recognition for My Double Commenters (because I )

@KrisYeolStalker <- Hello there, fellow stalker.

Wait, no! Don't throw Yixing and his friends! I will gladly accept the rainbow and girly poop though. Thank you, thank you as always and you are awesome for commenting twice. The trio...is like Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest, except you can't tell who's who. Yes, Kris's princess tantrums are very violent at time, but Chanyeol solves them by giving him y times (foreshadow #3?). Um...I don't recommend you applying this in the real life. Not everybody is as awesome as Kris or loyal as Kai.

@yDeathEater Maybe Chanyeol is doing it on purpose, ahaha. If they met like that in real life...there would be too much evidence of them now (maybe there is already o/).

See below.

(I apologize if I didn't reply as extensively as you might have wanted.)

 

Special Something (ran out of special stuff) to Those that Requested

@ExoElf @yDeathEater @KiKarNi Your wish has been granted (not so much for ExoElf...just yet)

 

 

And I made that special macro (more like added the text for it) for this special announcement.

(foreshadow #4?)