My Father

Love in Hospital

   Yoona POV 

      Aishhh now i'm sweating because of her! Jessica Jung Sooyeon! You make me nervous you know. aishh ahh forget it! now i should think of my father condition. "Yoona" "Ohh dad!" "Hei my lovely girl" "How do you feel appa?" "I'm feeling better. thank for asking" "hei i'm always asking about your condition you know" "hahaha" "umm appa" "Yes?" "i'm sorry because i can't come last week. i'm too busy for the school project. mianhe" "Kyeonchana you better think about school then me yoona" "don't say that" he just smile.

now i'm wait outside the room, waiting the nurses. they give him some medicine for his illness. i just hope he would suvived and leave forever with me, but no one can tell the future only god knows it. i'm waiting and waiting. then someone pock my shoulder and that makes me scared "Hei it's okay" said that guy. i looked his face and i don't remember who is he. ]

"who are you?" "ahh you forget me" i just remind silent and give him the poker face. 

"i'm the one who you bummped to" i look to his shoulder than i see the sign and that's right. 

"Ohh annyeong haseyo. i'm sorry i'm bummped you just earlier. i'm in the hurry to this hospital" 

"Ohh it's okay. you don't remember me for total aren't you?" i looked into his eyes and my heart star pouting. what is this? why you have the same eyes like siwon have? are you? no no no it can't be! he's gone! and never ever coming back! 

"I'm your father docters. i'm take care of your father while your not around him. you said it to me last year" i started to remember everything and then i said "Ohh ya! i remember you. sorry for forgeting you face" "Hahaha it's okay" "So hows my father condition?" "You name is..." "Yoona!" i see his face is changing. i mean you know from happy to surprice face 

Siwon POV 

"Y-Yoona?" "Yes" silent. is she really Yoona? my childhood friend? i can't imagin we meet again after 5 years i left you. Yoona don't you remember me? don't you see my eyes? you always love to see my eyes. are you forget about me? did you already move on? 

"Docters" "Oh yes. i just about to tell you, your father condition" she just nod "His not okay. his tumour start bigger and bigger. i think there nothing more we can do. the only ways is to pray and give him that medicine" "Docter can't you just operate my father again?" i see her tears is going to fall. Yoona please don't cry. i hate it when you cry. it makes me feel sad too. i made you cry because i left you and now i make you cry because of me again. "I-i can't do that. he almost die in the operation last week. If i do the operation again maybe he will die. i'm sorry yoona, there nothing we can do for your father" "Then you will just let him die infront of his daughter?!" yoona i'm sorry 

i just remind silent. she's very scary now all thought it's already 5 years we never met, she still have the same face. how scary is she when she mad at me and when she cry makes me feel sad too. 

i hug her because i think she need that now. it's still like before. her skin is very soft. she really yoona that i knew for a long time. 

yoona i'm sorry for leave you. i have reason why i left you but it's not the time to tell you. 

when the time i hug her she cry a lot in my shoulder. i think she really have a hard time to forget her father and.... me. i know who you are Im Yoona. you try very hard to forget me because i left you and i know that from your eyes. 

your eyes tells us that you really have a hard time to forget something that we doesn't know. but i know. 

"Docter! the patient heart is down! we should help him" i just nod in serious version. "Yoona wait hereokay. i will help your father now. stay here. we talk again later" 

Yoona POV 

he seem like i know him. is he? no no no it can't be. but his shoulder is very similiar to me. when i lay down to his shoulder when we saw the sky together it was amazing. 

his shoulder just like siwon oppa. 

FLASHBACK

"Oppa may i lay down to your shoulder?" "Yeahh sure Yoona" "gomawo" then i lay down to his shoulder. his shoulder is very comfortable and i like when i lay down my head to his shoulder. 

me and him. just the two of us. we're happy to be together. i think i fall inlove with you oppa. i know maybe it's wrong to fall inlove with someone that 2 year older than me but everything it possible to me.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yoona!" i turned back and i see Jessica unnie running toward me. "Hey where were you? i just get back from the hospital but i don't see you there" i just remind silent. then tears is falling from my eyes "Hei Yoona are you okay?!" i cry a lot in Sica unnie shoulder. what just the docter said to me makes me hurt enough and those word is still in my mind now.