Dream about him

Love in Hospital

         "Yoona!!!" someone just call my name and when i open my eyes, i see a beautifull girl infront me. i'm very surprice when i see her face and i scream again "aaaaaaaaaaa!!!" "ya! Im Yoona what are you doing?!" "Hah? what am i doing a while ago?" "You PABO! you almost die in the swimming pool!" i looked back and i see the swimming pool that Jessica talk about "Ya! why you let me live?! you better let me die this time" "Ya! Dongsaeng! i have too. Your my favourite dongsaeng" i just remind silent "By the way let's just forget the incident. Let's eat. maybe you hungry after a very very long sleep in the water" "unnie i should take a shower first" "oh ya right. go upstairs you smell stinks" "Aishh you better watch out letter unnie" "Hehehe mian" 

Jessica POV 

     Aishh that choding. She almost die down there. Good thing i still can swim and safe her life! Why she do this? is it because of him? yeahh Yoona really have a hard time to forget him. i wonder why he left a beautifull girl like Yoona. 

"unnie!" aishh. that's my dongsaeng. my real dongsaeng Krystal. 

"What?" i said while i'm making some breakfast for my 2 life dongsaeng!

"how's yoona unnie? is she okay?" "Yeahh she's okay" "why she do that supid think?" "I think it's because him krys" "Who? siwon oppa?" "Yeah! who else it could be" she's nod 

"I think you better go to school now. you gonna be late" "Ohh ya i forget! telll yoona unnie that i already go to school ok" "yeah i tell her later" she smile to me and run toward the door. 

Yoona POV

I can feel the water fall over my body. i close my eyes and i still can remember his face. It's been 5 years since he left me and... why his face still in my mind? i try to forget him but it's really hard. "Yoona!!! why you take so long just for taking a bath? Faster please i want to take shower too you know" aishh Sica unnie you so emotional person "Yes! master!!!" then i back to what i'm doing just a while ago. back to his face! his eyes was amazing. siwon oppa i still can't imagine why left me. you said we will se each other again but.... you lied to me. it's been 5 years oppa! do you even remember me? 

i felt very lonely because of YOU! i hate you but i still love you. why i can't express it when you still with me? did you feel the same as me? i mean did you love me? Yoona! back to you world! he never love you! you are a weak girl! he never ever love you because you are a sick girl! 

i open the door and i see jessica unnie staring at me with that cold face she have "Ya! you scared me" "yeah my cold face is enough to scaring you! now get out!" she pull me out of the bathroom and i fall down to the floor. she just merong to me and close the door. aishh i should never leave with her. but she very kind to me like her sister, Krystal.

ok now i'm sitting in the kichten eating my breakfast. not for long his face in my mind again. aishhh! why is your face is always in my mind! can't you just go away from me?! "Yoona!" "Ohh uhhh...?" "Hei what you just thinking?" "I? n-nothing!" "Lied" "no i'm not. hei i'm full. i have to go to hospital now. bye!" i hate when sica unnie knows what i'm just thinking. so i rush to hospital. i want to see my father condition. he's sick. brain tumor. 

maybe i run to fast so then i crash into the man shoulder "Sorry i'm very sorry. i need to rush now. i'm truly sorry" then i ran again. i can't see his face very clearly. don't mind it. it's just an aciddent noting more. 

No one POV

that girl just hit my left shoulder and that's hurt. i think i have seen that girl but, where? 

FLASHBACK 

"Your father had a brain tumour. i don't know how much longer he could survived. but we do the best for your father healty, so you can just pray for your father condition" i said. 

then i heard some tears is falling. "C-can y-you help my father? h-his the only one i have now" i hug her. i don't know her but i just hug her because i know she need that. "C-could you please t-take care of him while i'm gone? i will visit him sometimes because i have many school project now" "Yeah i can take care of him" "T-thank you" "That what docters do. help people. now stop crying okay. you can see your father now" she nod. 

i can see her face clearly and i know how beautifull she is. but she never see my face. is that how she treat stranger people? 

END OF FLASHBACK

how was it? is it good or bad? sorry about the grammer. this is my first chapter! hope you guys like it! i will update again after you guys read the first chapter! see ya!