Chapter 1

Loveless

For the past few months donghae have been really bothered by his mother about marriage dates he stare at the piece of paper infront of him..

"what's that?"ryeowook said he look at him for a moment "don't tell me a marriage date?"ryeowook giggled.

"yah shut up"donghae glared at him "it's about time punk, the bell is gonna ring any time soon"there manager said. "I haven't been in the military yet, what are you two talking about?"donghae said. "aish, your no fun"both of them said in chorus.

the two headed for there guesting at Hwasin meeting all the host back stage at the dressing room the two bowed 90 degrees to greet them.

"aigoo, look at who we have here the two members of super junior looking good as always"shin dong yup said. 

"annyeong haseyo superjunior ryewook and superjunior donghae"the two greeted "nice to meet you two"actress kim hee sun said handing her hand.

after putting on slight makeup and changing there clothes the two headed through the stage and sat next to each other.

"1....2...3 go"the director called "okay, annyeong haseyo kim hee sun imnida" "annyeong haseyo shin dong yup imnida"the host greeted.

"our two guest right now, super junior member ryeowook and donghae"she said "now let's proceed with our interest topic"the mc said opening the question card.

"both of you are already in the age of marriage, do any of your parents try to bother you about those kind of thoughts"the mc said.

"good looking guys I'm sure marriage agency would love you"mc hee sun added which add laughter in the studio.

"as for me not really, but my dad had been asking me to at least meet some people"ryeowook laughed "donghae shii"hee sun said looking at him.

"anio, my mom don't really care alot about my private life she let me decide on things"he laugh.

"ah I see"hee sun said the interview ended up pretty well after few minutes of discussion on things. 

"good work guys"there manager greeted "are you going? that's today right?"ryeowook said "stop being nosy"donghae said as he remove his makeup.

and put some hoodie on pairing up with some classic ray ban wayfarer. 

"well good luck, I wish she's a really nice girl"ryeowook said as he grabbed his bag next to donghae. 

he headed through Gaya Hotel where Naeun is waiting.

Lee Naeun your typical excecutive workaholic you say yes she is non stop.

she heavilly sighed as she wait for the man, soon someone approach her, "Lee Naeun shii"the man called from behind "uh yeah"she said.

"Lee Donghae"the man greeted handing her his hand.