Chapter 2

Loveless

Donghae stare at her in disbelief, usually if he hands his someone especially if it's a young lady they usually scream in happiness or rather happy to at least get a hold of the hallyu star but this lady is way different than those people.

"you don't know me?"he asked "do I have to know you?"the lady replied back "look, I'm busy and this marriage meeting is not my style feel free to go if you want"the girl spat back at him.

"Look, Lee Naeun shii alot of girls would want to be in your place right now what's the rush?"donghae said getting pissed with the lady's attitude.

"have you ever heard of super junior?"donghae said "uh those guys who are scared to enter the military?"she said "bwooo?"donghae said.

"uh I see your one of the member? what do you think? just because your a hallyu star I wanna get married with you?"she said. 

"don't get ahead on things"donghae said "aren't you scared your fangirls will see us, let go"she said removing his hand from her.

she walk away from the restaurant leaving the man behind, "omma seriously"Naeun said stomping away and heading back to her office.

the employee prepared as soon as she heard the loud clicking of Naeun's heel.

"here's the monthly report for today excecutive director"her secretary offered "thank you"Naeun said as she grabbed the folder from her.

she headed through her mother's office, "how did your date go?"her mother said "omma I told you, I don't wanna meet up with some idol geez what's that boyband again superstar? supersenior? I don't even know"she said. 

"super junior, donghae isn't an ordinary idol marrying him would turned up into a good marriage Naeun he's the second son of LS Conglomerate."her mother said.

"second son huh"she murmured "how did things turned out?"her mother said "he's okay, I told him I was in a rush I left him hanging there"Naeun confessed.

"Lee Naeun, I told you to act nicely"her mother said "well, I told you I hate idols I can't stand those people the crowd already seen almost there everything omma"she said.

the older woman giggled a little bit, "aigoo my daughter sure has some standard remember when you met that doctor you ended up asking him about the different stuff that he do and he ended up leaving you, Naeun ah your in the right age for marriage I'm just helping you"her mother said.

"omma, how about this let's just say I got married with the company let's just do that"Naeun suggested "aigoo, your killing me get out"her mother said.

she step out the room since it's her mother's request "she's so motivated lately it's killing me"she heavilly sighed.

Donghae went back to his apartment where he have been staying for few years now, after everyone decided to move out from there SUJU dorm.

he dialed his mother's phone number, "I already attended the date, omma I can't stand her, yeah right nice she's so rude to me"donghae said.

the older woman just laughed "bear with me a little bit with this one son, Naeun is sure like that but she can be nice too"his mother said.

"well I don't see it"donghae said "I'm gonna hung up now, I just got done with my schedule I'm still kinda tired"donghae said.

"oh I see good night son"his mother said.

donghae had already fallen asleep on the couch, tired and exhausted after a long day for the past few days that has been her usual schedule.

waking up by the sound of someone that morning, "oppa"the younger lady called "lee ok bin, what are you doing here? aren't you suppose to be in school right now?"donghae said.

"I have a 1 week break"the younger girl said "how's everything going at home?"donghae said "well after oppa got married they're all trying to prepare things for you"she giggled.

"what's the rush anyways"donghae said "well, your the second oldest they're just assuring your future since you became an idol and that doesn't last forever by the way"ok bin said.

"and why are you here?"donghae said repeating himself the younger lady put her hand together "money?"donghae said "yeah"she said with a knod.

"you need to be good, do you go hagwon everyday?"donghae said "I do, Mr. Park usually pick me up after school"ok bin said.

"you need to go home sometime, the house is kinda big for just me alone"she said "where do appa and omma usually go?"donghae said.

"singapore? japan? china? thailand? hongkong? I don't even know they go out alot for there meetings"she said "and yeah, the last thing I heard omma is in Jeju that's kind of close it's weird"she giggled.

"your getting thin, do you ask the ahjummas to prepare you food when you get home?"doonghae said touching her cheeks.

"that's why you need to get married ASAP, so that I can be with someone and I won't get lonely anymore"she said. "here she goes again, your meeting someone right? go your going to be late"donghae said.

"fine, thanks for the money"she said "kids now a days"donghae murmured to himself as he tried to get ready for whatever is gonna happen for today.