That's halarious.....right?

Camera Luv

"See me after school." I mouthed to Youngmin.

He gave me the thumbs up.

Oh my bahjeezus, if the bell doesn't ring soon i swear- *RING*

I got up out of my seat getting ready to plan with Youngmin when Eunmi came up do me.

"Doyouthinkminwoolikesme?" she said merging what would have been a sentence into one word.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said, do you think Minwoo likes me?" she said again, but this time with a big smile on her face.

"Eun Mi, i love you and all but, how do I say this nicely, I do not believe Minwoo likes you like that." I said trying to get to Youngmin.

"What? How could you say that? Minwoo is the only guy that's nice to me, let alone talks to me." she argued.

"Because he's a nice person by nature." I said.

"Ugh, whatever you say." she said stomping away.

"What was that all about?" Youngmin asked as I walked up to him.

"Eunmi likes Minwoo and thinks Minwoo likes her, just cause he's nice to her," I blurted out. "Crap, please don't tell her I told you!"

"I won't and if it helps, I think Minwoo likes her, a little." smiled Youngmin.

"What!?!?! Are you serious?" I practically yelled as we were walking to my apartment.

"I think so, he just talks about her a lot." Youngmin reassuerd.

"So he probably doesn't like her?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Probably." he lied.

"Oh, okay." I said relived.

"So what should we do to him?" Youngmin asked.

"Hmmm, I know, let's put a tack on his chair!" I said excitedly.

"Really? A tack?" Youngmin said.

"Well you got anything better?" I asked, hurt.

"Yeah... I do." he said.

After explaining everything to me, we got hungry.

"How bout noodles?" I suggested.

"Noodles?" he asked.

"Yes! I love noodles!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, noodles it is!"  he laughed.

"Wanna make them for me? I'll find a good show on tv!" I beg, I love noodles, but I hate making them.

"Okay." he said.

________________

Youngmin's POV

"Will you make them for me?" she asked.

"Okay." I said, now I get to make the best noodles she will ever eat.

I went to the kitchen and got out the noodles and everything else I would need.

Okay, she's in the other room, I have to make these noodles, like noodles from heaven so she will love them and ask me to come over again so I can make her some more.

*thirty or so minutes later*

"I'm done!" I said, satisfied.

"Ae Sook?" I asked walking into the living room.

Ae Sook had fallen asleep, crap.

Now she won't get to eat my heaven noodles!

She is so peaceful while she sleeps.

I picked her up and took her to her room.

After I finished tucking her in I found a piece of paper and a pen.

After I finished writing, I put the noodles in the fridge and went home.

_____________

Ae Sook's POV

I woke up in my bed and found a note on my night stand.

Ae Sook,

You sleepy head, I leave you alone for thirty minutes to make you noodles and you fall asleep! hahaha! Well I figured you'd want the noodles to not got to waste so they are in the fridge so you can have them for breakfast. I hope you slept well Can't wait to prank! See you at school!

                             ~Youngmin

Wow, I'd never realized it, but he had really nice handwrit- WAIT! there's noodles in the fridge!

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the noodles out of the fridge and stuck them in the microwave.

Stupid microwave, making me wait for my precious noodles.

I ran to my room and got dressed when I heard the microwave finally beep.

I got my noodles and brought them to my room so I could eat them in peace.

Here's what they looked like:

Yummy right?

After I finished I ran to school, forgetting about walking with Jonghyun.

It's not my fault! I had some major pranking to do today!

As soon as I got to school I realized how early I was.

Wait! There's Youngmin and his brother!

"Youngmin!" I yelled walking over to him.

"Hi Ae Sook!" he said happily.

"I had a GREAT breakfast!" I said.

"Really? What did you have?" he asked looking hurt, I wonder why?

"I had the noodles you made me of course!" I said laughing.

"Oh so you liked them?" he asked.

"They were delicious! Wait, did you bring the stuff?" I asked.

"Of course! Today's gonna be the best day of our life!" he said.

Then the bell rang.

While the teacher was letting the students in I slipped a tack on his chair.

What? I couldn't let him have all the glory=3=

When the teacher sat down he immediatly jumped up screaming like a little girl.

The whole class burst into laughter and Youngmin looked at you giving you that that-was-really-good-im-sorry-i-told-you-not-to-do-that look.

The teacher said "I'll be right back, I must've dropped a tack on my chair." as he walked out the door.

Youngmin stood up and said "I need paper." and walked to the desk.

I could tell he planted the pranks so I got up to help him.

"I don't need help go sit back down." he whispered putting the fake dog poop in the first drawer.

"Yes you do!" you said grabbing his keys and taking five random ones off and dropping them under his desk.

"Hurry he's coming sit down!" Yoingmin snapped.

You and Youngmin jogged back to your seat with one millisecond to spare.

"Okay class, let's start!" he said grabbing an expo marker, not knowing we replaced the ink thingy with a sharpie ink thingy.

He started to write down the lesson and I had to bite my lip to hold in the laughter. I looked over at Youngmin and he was doing the same.

"Oops! I messed up!" the teacher laughed grabbing the eraser. When he tried to erase it didn't erase.

"I must have to use my spray." he sighed. He opened the drawer to see the dog poop.

"AHHH!" he screamed.

Again, everyone started laughing.

He grabbed a trash bag out of the other drawer to see a mouse, a real mouse.

This time he screamed as loud as he could and jumped up and down, he was halarious!

He went to open the door but it was locked, whe he looked for the keys, he couldnt find them.

So, still screaming, he opened the window to crawl out when a water ballon filled with soy sauce fell on him.

"AESOOK! DETENTION!!" he yelled, the balloon was the last straw.

"What? It wasn't me!" I lied.

"No one else but you would use a water balloon!" he snapped.

I got up and grabbed my stuff when Youngmin got up and said, "It wasn't just her!"

"THEN YOU GO WITH HER!" he yelled.

I've never seen him this mad before, damn!

Youngmin and I walked to detention together laughing, when I saw Eunmi.

"Eunmi! You missed it! Why were you late?" You laugh.

"Planning something." she mumbled.

Youngmin and I  looked at each other, but then bursted into laughter.

hi! it's the co author! hope i did a good job! comments are much apprecitated! love our 9 subscribers! they are: Niczkpop, andiipandii22, Minkwang_, KPOPTayTay, jaejae077, x3ikukuu, doedoe, Melinda, and last but not least! pheebie! love you guys! ~SunhiandJonghyun