Meet me at the pool? [[ part PhOUr!!]]

Camera Luv

At the Hotel.

* No body's POV*

 

 

" You dumb idiot!!!!" scolded KwangMin, smacking both girls in the head.

" Mianhe General KwangMin" apologized the girls.

" Your forgiven.... And why is it that people calling me General KwangMin!" KwangMin said shaking his.

" Cuz your so......" YoungMin said trying to think for a good word.

" Naggy?" asked Ae Sook, KwangMin gave her a muderous glare.

She put her hands in the air.

YoungMin shook his head in disapproval. " Not the word I would use-"

BAM!

Jonghyun and MiSoon both interrupted YoungMin,

 

" Ugh it's you" YoungMin said while rolling his eyes.

" Sorry, for having to come into my own room." Jonghyun said sarcastically.

Jonghyun looked at his childhood friend and Ae Sook looked back, then got startled.

She looked down and started to blush.

' I didn't know Jonghyun oppa was a player... I always thought he was sweet...not flirty..I didn't think he q\was like...ME!'

" Yah! Mi Soon! Don't you have something to say?" snapped MInWoo.

" HUh? I'm not sure that I understand." Mi Soon said giving MinWoo her I-don't-know-for--your-saying face
That just Made min Woo pissed off again.

Then JeongMin came running into the room.

 

" How tha hell is everyone getting into my room?" JOnghyun asked bringin his hands up.

" Keys" everyone said showing their key to Jonghyun's room.

" How?" JOnghyun asked dumbfounded.

" Frontdesk durh" YounMin said rolling his eyes.

" Your reeeeaaaallly pissin me off" Jonghyun said bringin his fist up.

Then Ae Sook snapped. " THATS ENOUGH!"

Then Taemin and Joon He walked in.

 

" SERIOUSLY!" Jonghyun said grabbing his head, placing himself on a chair.

" * sigh* Whoever pushed Eun Mi in the pool wasn't anyone here." KwangMin said pointing it out.

" How do you know?" asked MinWoo, still with his angry voice.

" Because, I saw everyone in groups of two or more." KwangMin said .

" Ae Sook and EunMi weren't in groups." MinWoo argued.

" Why don't we just forget this ever happen, We're already saved!" Eun Mi said butting in the conversation.

" Yeah! I agree," Ae Sook agreed noddin her head.

" Whatever." YoungMin said fanning the whole situation away.

 

" Why don't we eat?" TaeMin said all of a sudden talking.

" Joon He agrees!" Joon He said jumping up and down.

" NO BODY CARES WHAT YOU TWU WANT!" The whole group shouted except for Eun Mi and Mi Soon.

" Actually, I was getting alittle hungry" Eun Mi said poking her fingers together.

" Then lets go eat!" Jeongmin and MinWoo said together and the same time.

Then glared at each other.

" Yeah!" agreed everyone.

" B-b-but we just-" Joon  He said pointing to herself.

" Whatever," MinWoo said coldly.

Joon he got shocked then her expression changed from sad to vengeful.

 

Everyone came out of the room in this order:

Ae Sook,KwangMin and YoungMin,

Jonghyun and TaeMin.

MI Soon, JeongMin, Eun Mi,

Then last but not least.

Min woo and Joonhe.

" MiN Woo oppa!" Joon he called out from the back of the room.

" What?" Min Woo asked in a irritated voice.

" Can Joonhe and MinWoo oppa talk for a little bit?" 

"Sure?" MinWoo asked a little suspicious.

Then her expression again changed from happy to serious.

That shocked MinWoo.

" Wanna know who pushed Eun Mi?" She asked snaking an arm around MinWoo's neck.

" Who?" MinWoo asked staying totally calm.

Joon He came close to his ear and whispered " Me "

MinWoo's eyes widened, then  when he was about to speak, her was interrupted by her lips.

" Become mine MinWoo, I know you want me." Joon He said huskily in his ear.

MinWoo pushed her away, " I don't know what your trying to do Joon He, snap out of it "

Joon he just smirked then responded, " Wanna know why I pushed her in?"

MinWoo cocked an eyebrow and asked. " Why?"

" Because I want you! I loved you before her!" She said smacking her chest.

" But I just met you-" 

Joon He interrupted MinWoo and said " Have you ever heard of stalking?"

Again MinWoo's eyes widened.

" I'll make you a deal. Become my fake boyfriend and I'll stop harassing, your beloved Eun Mi."

" Theres no way-"

" Do you want me to to.. I don't know....Turn everyone against her? Cause you know I can do that."

MinWoo just stood there in shock.
He closed his eyes and deeply sighed. He could feel Joon He smiling evilly. 

" Why are you doing this?" MinWoo asked taking her hand.

Joon He nodded her head in approval. " I'm doing this because she took my best friend away from me."

" Ae Sook?" MinWoo asked.

" Uhuh. She turned Ae Sook against me and made her forget about me" She said in a pained expression.

MinWoo started to pity the two personality girl and said " Poor thing."

" I don't want o hear that from you 'slave' oppa." She said glaring at him.

" Whose your slave?!" MinWoo said with a mad expression.

" I did. Unless you want Eun Mi dead with a dagger in ." She threatened.

" You really hate her."

" Why do you think I'm-" Joon He said but then noticed someone coming, and pressed her lips onto MinWoo's.

 

click

 

" KwangmIN Oppa, I'm just going to-" Eun Mi said noticing JoonHe kissing the person EunMi was in love with.

" What did you leave?........" KwangMin trailed off, also noticing MinWoo and Joonhe kissing.

He already knew that Eun Mi was in love with MinWoo and that MinWoo was also in Love with her.

 

 

" Why are you with him" She asked with her eyes watering pointing to JoonHe

" I can explain Eun Mi'ah She's-" MinWoo said.

" I told I'm going to expose it. " JoonHe whispered with a serious look.

MinWoo looked terrified. MinWoo looked at JoonHe who had a neutral face.

" Now I'm going to be the crap out of someone. " KwangMin growled.

" don'T"  Eun Mi said holding her hand out, in front of KwangMin.

" Wae!?" Kwang Min asked, feeling pissed off.

" cause....He can go die in hell" Eun Mi said walking away. opening the door and getting out of the room

KwangMin followed her, taking her hand.

" Are you sure Eunnie? You really don't want me too- "

Then he saw her bawling, covering her eyes. Crumpling to the ground.

He couldn't help, but just to stand there. 

He didn't know what to say.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

HEY~~!

Sorry for the short chapter!

DRAMAY!!!!!>.<

hmmmmmmmmmm don't kill me pweeeeassse I can feel the anger coming from you! But I'm still young!

THANK YOU FOR READING!

COMMETS AND SUBSCRIBER ARE LURRVED!!!!!!

REPLIES:

 

@bOOONS: rEALLY?!?! Then happy belated burtthhhday!!!!!!!^^ ferom both me and my co-author!!Hope you havr FUN reading the story. I really like feedback, that readers tell me. Cuz It helps me know what you want.

@lovemykorean: Dun worry! Me too! But are you sure you know, who you  think it's really who? And if that didn't make sense!     ( I know it really didn't make sense at all.) Dun't WORRY! Cuz whatever I say doesn't make sense at all! And thank you for reading our story for a WHOLE freakin MONTH!!!!!!!!>.< And yes I tried to make it funny as possible!

Got nuw SUBSCRIBERS!!:

elleyX


            lovelyyjocelyn