Meeting his bestie~~

Meeting his bestie~~

A/n- unbeta-ed totally y....read at your own risk...

 

Meeting your boyfriend’s bestie was never an exceptionally good idea and it worsens if that bestfriend turns out to be Choi Minho ; the heart throb of all living thing...

Sitting around waiting for your famous boyfriend’s signal of a day off is never that bad. It just makes you feel like Rapunzel waiting to let down her hair and be swept down her feet “ at times” but most of it ? well you tend to forget the presence of the relationship except for the glittering silver around your finger, that catches the light at every wave of hand. And just like that you’re the cut out pieces of the legendary Choikang Changmin’s heart, the DBSK magnae.

Time ticks and the fact that you know none is threatening you,subsides the exhilaration of protecting your teritory. None. not even those scandals of him with Victoria because really you were there when the picture was taken . That is with the WERE “bold and capital” because the shutter clicks as you were rounding off the rest of the side dishes from the kitchen and you beloved boyfriend that always finds it in himself to cheat publicly with food chooses them yet again over you.

Nothing new there.

You know that you are as good as cemented into the roots of his myocardium because between him being tracficked across borders for draining concerts , him practicing for those draining ; health compromising concerts and him hosting or rather challenging himself upon succeding in his sport Show  the time for him to sleep is barely there, let alone cheat behind your back.

And the fact that every morning it’s his face on skype that greets you ; all red eyed and bed haired not the least bit of the superstar he is on stage but a whole lot of Changmin that you came to love.

Just another boy nextdoor that smiles a bit too wide for his childish features. Just another workaholic that spends more than eighteen hours a day closing a deal or maybe in his case perfecting a twist, but to you he is just Shim Changmin an adult that finds lego as enamouring as gold and food as important as air.

Meeting your boyfriend’s bestie was never an exceptionally good idea and it worsens if that bestfriend turns out to be Choi Minho ; the heart throb of all living thing...

Having an exceptionally perfect boyfriend doesn’t stop you from being here , watching interestedly upon his bestfriend , his Kyuline member , his labelmate and most importantly his beloved ddongsaeng Choi Minho who was then guesting in Shinee’s magnae’s slot of “We Got Married”.

Acting as the brother in law visiting the newly wed he acted every bit like a fickle , evil , cunning , hot , smart brother figure that one could ever need...or rather a teasing brother figure that one would avoid at the thumps.

Yes, he teased Taemin a little too much. Even threw him close to the edge, when he talked about how Na Eun(the wife) didn’t really circle Taemin’s name as her ideal type before they were chanced together. The hooked magnae of his nearly cried due to all his demands teasings, and the fact that he knows exactly what to ask, and what button to push was even worse.

The kid barely finished his dinner safely or rather tastefully with the constant prod of his sleazy , insensitive bastards of a hyung, but he reduced the tension all the same.

The rigid shoulder’s of the first time met wife of Taemin loosen with their constant comments though only to be replaced with sad stares of an unfruitfull pass of effort, still their effort was commendable.

They were for the lack of better words rather entertaining pulling out laughs, touching out hearts And handing out steps for the newly wed.

Meeting your boyfriend’s bestie was never an exceptionally good idea and it worsens if that bestfriend turns out to be Choi Minho ; the heart throb of all living thing...

Because despite all those seen upon the screen I couldn’t help but appreciate his laugh , the way he moves his body excessively when he is excited. Widen his eyes when another evil plan concocks in his brain, the way his bronze tan dips in the most subtle ways his features.

He was everything that I’ve been dreaming of.

I find myself swayed.

It hits me fast.

It hits me strong.

But as the giddiness of a prepuberscent girl subsides i see of the similarities.

How his lips are actually not that plump and a little straigth if no force was put upon it just like my Changmin does. How he laughs with his whole body rather than a move of vocal like my Changmin does “Though Changmin does it accompanied with exaggerated claps of joy”...

..And how Changmin’s tan on solid body never seems to be able to be dubbed by any other...

And then it hits me I dream of tall , dark and deadly.

I dream of playful banters and heart lifting laughs.

I dream of straigth thinned lips coupled with twin brown orbs , set base on two wide mirrors of the soul.

I dream of Changmin.

 

p/s this issh for chilispicy I am so sorry "Mechanical" is soooooo long...

jjah consolation but really sorry because this is y and totally hurried piece of work thus ....not recommended...:((