Another Heart by Seunghyunsu

Mellifluous Review Shop [NOT ACCEPTING]

 

Title: 7/10

Title is good, it doesn't just tell you what the story would be like. It catches the reader's attention. However, I think it's a bit too common.

 

Appearance: 4/5

Poster is good and I like the dark colors however the Siwon part didn't look ike it matches with the poster. I like how you typed in the paragraphs short and it doesn't give the impression of "ugh, the story's really long."

 

Foreword & Description: 10/10

I love the description! Catches my attention of how the story will go! The question "Another heart for Suho; is that possible?" works really well for a description. :)  

 

Spelling/Grammar: 8/10

There were some grammar mistakes and spelling as in you skipped a letter. Your vocabulary's really strong.

 

Plot: 19/20

Assdfghpwrixssfkldz. The plot is incredible. Loved it to the max. ;~; 

 

Characters: 15/15

You described the characters really well and their distinct personality. Like how Siwon cares a lot for Suho. Good job! And I never expected a story between Siwon and Suho especially as siblings.

 

Flow: 9/10 

The flow at the first part was a bit too slow. But the second part was smooth.

 

Writing Style: 10/10

I love the way you write. You described all the emotions really well, sad especially.

 

Enjoyment: 10/10

Tragic story and not boring at all. I read and urgh, it was painful to see Suho go. You did such a great job in writing the whole thing and you're an amazing author! Oh and by the way, I think you should do a sequel. Would be awesome. 

I am not the person who gets emotional easily but you deserved my tears.

This story was WORTH READING and you also deserve a high score from me. 

Well done!! ^^

 

Total: 92/100


Reviewed by dearseoul 

This was reviewed based on my point of view.

Thank you for requesting. :)