Perks of Being a Tall Tower by cheeriosity

Mellifluous Review Shop [NOT ACCEPTING]

Title: 10/10

The title is catchy. I love it!

 

Appearance: 3/5

The poster was a bit too bling bling for me. The colors are okay but the changing colors part are kind of annoying to the eye. I liked how you typed the story not into one whole long paragraph. 

 

Foreword & Description: 7/10

The description is good. Short, clean summary of what the story is about. However, I think that the third and fourth line was not needed because it revealed a bit too much of the plot.

The description of the characters was not needed. You're supposed to introduce the characters when the story starts not before it begins. Let's take a fiction novel for example, none of them places description of the characters before the story begins right? :)

 

Spelling/Grammar: 9/10

There were a few grammar mistakes but overall, your grammar and spelling is good. I encourage you to use more complex words though like the word "ate" can be replaced with the word "chew" or "gobble". A thesaurus would definitely help.

 

Plot: 20/20

Also liked how you started your story. You story's still on-going but so far the plot is perfect.

 

Characters: 13/15

Each character has their own personality which is good. You lacked description in the story though.

 

Flow: 8/10 

The story went a bit too fast and didn't run very smoothly but it didn't affect the whole story and plot. 

 

Writing Style: 7/10

I liked the way you write. But you lacked description and there was too much of dialogue in the story.

 

Enjoyment: 8/10

I enjoyed the story though some parts were a bit boring too read. I know you're not done with the story but I'm pretty sure that you'll do well. Fighting!

 

Total: 85/100


Reviewed by dearseoul 

This was reviewed based on my point of view.

Sorry it took quite awhile until I finished reviewing this. Was kind of busy outside that I forgot to open AFF. Your preferred reviewer was summerskye however she told me that she was very busy.

Thank you for requesting.