#29

Hatred

                    

Feeling over a touch around her swollen stomach, she flinched unknowingly. “Hey, it just me,” he cooed into her ear before trailing off some ghostly kisses and nibbles on her nape and bared skin there, pulling her near his warmth, that made her to lean near his chest unconsciously.

 

Releasing off his grip from her form, he pulled her to sit on his lap once he seated down himself onto the bed, before back to his previous act, caressing her round stomach now after planting down a kiss there through the top that she wore. “How was your day?” he started their newly-found routine, now that she was barely out from their pad with her current condition, eventhough he knew that she would still feed him the information without him asking.

 

And so her story began with him once in a while sneakily tracing up her skin with his lips. The deed continued with her ignoring him, fully-immune now until, “And in two days is our baby’s shower so I’ll be with the girls starting~”

 

“No,” firm and he tightened up his grip around her childishly with her rolling eyes back on him before, “I can’t breathe Ji.” Cupping up his face, she locked their gazes together, “Babe, you knew me and the girls had promi~” “I know and I hate Jessi and Tiff for coming up with that idea. And I hate you for agreeing with them.”

 

Chuckling inwardly, she pecked his lips as he silently, forcefully agreed.

 

 

 

thank you guys~ and thank god that my simple drabbles could bring smiles onto your face :"))

glad that happened actually