lightning and thunder makes a storm

mingled remembrances [an exo drabble collection]

lightning and thunder makes a storm.[Hunhan]

 

He feels a mixture of excitement and fear as he paces along the lighted corridors, glancing left and right every now and then, looking out for the room he was assigned to.

Even though he doesn’t exactly favour rooming with someone- not to say a stranger he hasn’t even met- he tries hard to chase away the thoughts of hostility by reassuring himself that everything will turn out fine; who knows, perhaps it’s a really nice person.

But as he reaches room 544- the room to which he was assigned to- he feels an unusual feeling overcome his body, making his hands tremble slightly as he fumbled about in search of the room card.

Opening his door in slight precaution, he peeks in and glances around for his to-be roommate. His eyes abruptly catch a movement at the corner of the room, and he instantly recognizes the stranger to be his roommate. Nonetheless, it’s difficult to identify the person since he had his back against him.

He’s probably about the same height though, and the blonde hair accompanied with luscious rainbow highlights.

“U-um,” he mutters awkwardly as he closes the door behind him and continues, “hi.”

The stranger immediately spins around and he instantly receives a jolt of surprise because his roommate is so gorgeous it kind of hurts. His mind immediately registers the latter’s face and for a moment he thinks he wouldn’t ever forget the flawless face of his.

Said person raises an eyebrow and then smirks, saying in a nonchalant manner, “hi there, roommate.”

Luhan doesn’t know what to do because he’s amidst wondering how someone could be this perfect, and because he’s such a socially awkward person, and because the person’s so comfortable it makes him uncomfortable.

But he doesn’t have to, because his roommate starts making his way towards him- and being the awkward person he is, he had no other alternative than to stay rooted on the spot.

The stranger approaches him and stands so close to him he feels like his personal space is being pried into- but he’s not given the chance to back away as he immediately hears this the next second;

“You’re cute, I like you.”

Luhan thinks he’s dreaming because this is so awkward he wants to rip his hair out, but he feels this too because really how can a person this gorgeous fall for him?

Luhan opens his mouth to reply but is being cut off by the stranger as he leans in and whispers in his ears, “I’m Sehun, and I’m going to tell you something that’ll allow you never to be apart from me in the future.”

And then there’s a deadly silence as millions of thoughts dashed through Luhan’s mind; thoughts that yelled, run; thoughts that spoke, stay; and thoughts that questioned, how would you like to have someone as beautiful as this never leave you?

Luhan tells himself to stay- but not because he’s tempted by the other’s beauty but because he wants to know what he’s about to say.

But he thinks he feels Sehun’s sly smirk as he opened his mouth and murmured, “I just murdered someone.”

Oops.

 


because i'm so bored it hurts lol sorry put up with me