Chapter 7

We Are GEMS!

"I'm going now! Bye umma!" I said, putting on my red converse before heading to the door.

 

"Bye! Have fun!" She shouted from the living room.

 

"Neh!" I then opened the door and closed it behind me. I sighed while walking down the sidewalk. It's so quiet without Myon around.

 

DM has become more popular since he joined. Just this morning, Umma told me that he was picked up earlier by his manager for a photoshoot. I tugged at the strings of my hoodie and looked up at the sky.

 

Myon, you lucky pabo.

 

"Cold..." I muttered to myself, feeling a cold breeze. As I walked, I noticed a lot of cars were headed in the same direction as me. I raised my eyebrow. What...

 

I then started running, curious to see what this was all about. Once I reached S.M., I got my answer.

 

"KYAAA!!!~"

 

"SEHUN OPPA!!!!"

 

"I LOVE YOU KAI!!!!"

 

"XIUMIN!!!!!!!"

 

Girls. Lots and lots of girls were surrounding this black van that was trying to get through the gate. A few moments later, some bodyguards came out of the S.M. building and tried pushing them all away. But, it looked like there were way too many. I kind of just stood there and stared. I've honestly never seen anything like this in person. It looked scary.

 

After a moment, I finally sighed, starting to get a slight headache at all the loud noise. I mean, come on! It's freaking 9:00am in the morning!

 

I rubbed my head with a frown and walked toward the gate to get through.

 

But, that didn't happen.

 

"HEY! YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE!" A voice boomed, causing me to jump and turn around. A big man in a security uniform glared down at me. "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THERE!!"

 

I felt like I wanted to cry.

 

Suddenly, I remembered something. I quickly took out my ID and flashed it to him. "I'm a trainee here."

 

He had a look of realization. "Oh, I see. I'm sorry, but there is no way you're getting in there with those girls in the way."

 

"You've got to be kidding me..." I said with disbelief.

 

"Sorry..." He glanced at the van, then looked back at me. "Unless...."

 

".....Unless...???" I was seriously confused.

 

Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and started pushing through the crowd, making his way to the van.

 

"LET THIS GIRL IN!! SHE'S A TRAINEE HERE!!!" He shouted to the driver, who nodded. My eyes widened.

 

"WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN-GAH!!!" I was quickly pushed into the backseat of the van and accidently hit my head on something hard.

 

"Aish.......that hurt....." I muttered, rubbing my sore head and sat up.

 

".....Ow...." A sudden deep voice caught my attention. I looked up and my eyes widened.

 

It was man.

 

A very, VERY handsome man.

 

He was tall and slim, but you could tell he was also well-built. Had beautiful pale skin. Blonde hair and deep brown eyes. He wore a black jacket with a red and white shirt under, dark blue jeans with a chain hanging down on the side, and black vans. He also had some piercings on his ears, that I found...oddly y.

 

In short, this man was really attractive.

 

My heart skipped a beat and I drew back in surprise.

 

That's...never happened before....

 

What the hell is wrong with me......?...

 

"OMO!! THEY LET A GIRL IN HERE??? ARE THEY CRAZY???" I looked around and saw a lot of beautiful men, staring at me a bit frightened.

 

It's like a freaking harem....

 

".....Sup?" I said with an awkward grin. They all just stared. I laughed nervously.

 

"Haha...no? Ok then." I turned to the window. "LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"No can do." I looked at the driver. "You're stuck here until they clear all these girls out." I gave him a look of disbelief.

 

"Way to start my day......" I muttered and sank into my seat.

 

"Who are you anyways?" A cute guy with REALLY chubby cheeks asked me from his seat infront of me. I looked at him.

 

"I'm Kyu Mi Ri." I smiled. "Now, I have a question for you."

 

"Can I pinch your cheeks?" I asked in a serious tone.

 

He stared at me in confusion. "Huh?"

 

"Your cheeks....may I pinch them?" I asked again. He glanced back at the others then looked back at me.

 

"I...guess?" He then leaned forward, so that I could reach him. I grinned at started pinching him.

 

"You're sho cute!~" I cooed and laughed at his expression. "Sorry. Your cheeks...are just too tempting." I let go.

 

"No...problem...." He said slowly, rubbing his sore cheeks.

 

"Anyways, who are you guys?" I asked, causing them to stare at me with shock. "What?"

 

"You...don't know who we are?" A man with epic rainbow hair asked. I shook my head.

 

"Sorry, rainbow man. Not a clue." I said.

 

"So, you're not one of our fans?" Another one asked. I raised an eyebrow.

 

"Are you guys famous or something?" I questioned. They all stared.

 

"We're Exo."

 

My eyes widened.

 

"So, you people are Exo! I see! Cool!" I grinned. "I've never actually seen you guys before. I've only heard your music, which is really awesome by the way!"

 

"...You're a very interesting girl." One of them grinned at me. "I'm Kai."

 

I smiled. "Kyu Mi Ri."

 

Then they all started introducing themselves to me.

 

I learned that the cute one with the chubby cheeks was called Xiumin (but he told me his friends sometimes call him Baozi), Sehun (the rainbow man), Luhan (JIJOON'S LOVE!!!), Lay, Suho, Baekhyun (sounds like bacon...), Chanyeol, D.O., Chen, Kris (super tall and a bit intimidating) and then there was the y blonde man I sat next to.

 

"Tao...." He said, rubbing his head. I gasped.

 

"Did I bump heads with you earlier? I'm really sorry about that..." I stared at him, a bit worried.

 

He looked at me and I swear my heart just thumped really hard. What the heck???

 

I had the urge to pound my chest with my fist, but quickly pushed it away.

 

"It's alright." He said, smiling a little at me.

 

.......

 

.........

 

THUMP!!

 

STUPID HEART!! CALM DOWN!!!

 

"...Are you okay? Does it still hurt?" I asked. I honestly felt really bad. "I'll get you some ice when we get down, ok?" Tao chuckled.

 

"It's fine. I'm ok." He said. "But...."

 

He then looked straight at me. I stared at him, but then my eyes unintentionally travelled down to his lips. They looked so...soft...

 

...Wait..

 

BAD MIRI!!!

 

WHAT THE HELL!!!

 

"-kay?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at him.

 

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked dumbly.

 

"I asked if your head was okay?" He chuckled again. I blushed in embarrassment and nodded.

 

"Yeah..." I said quietly.

 

He smiled at me. "That's good."

 

I bit my lip.

 

This guy.....

 

Is seriously doing something to me....

 

I don't WHAT it is...

 

But, he's doing something....

 

"So what are you doing at S.M., Miri-sshi?” Xiumin asked curiously.

 

“I’m a trainee.” I answered.

 

“Cool! So, you want to become an idol?” I nodded and smiled.

 

“Ok everyone! It’s safe, so we can get off.” I heard the driver say.

 

After everyone got out, I started getting off, but then my foot got caught in something, causing me to fall forward as I got out of the van.

 

As I fell, I expected to feel the cold and hard ground any second, but instead I got the complete opposite. Looking up, I saw Tao.

 

He caught me.

 

He stared down at me, an eyebrow raised. “You seem to be quite the klutz, huh?”

 

I quickly moved away from him and crossed my arms.

 

“Am not!” I pouted.

 

He smirked and patted my head. “Sure you aren’t.” Then, he walked off with the others into the building.

 

I stood there.

 

…….

 

I think I’m in love…..