Chapter 14

We Are GEMS!
"Photoshoot!?" Chaeri questioned in excitement, bouncing in her seat in the van. 
 
Kyung nodded, buckling his seatbelt. "Yes. That's next on the schedule since you all have already finished recording the songs for your first album. Then, we need to move on to making the MV."
 
"MV!?!? OMO!! DAEBAK!!!!" HyunAe shouted, just as excited as Chaeri. 
 
Kyung glanced back at them. "Get used to it. You're all going to be official idols after your debut. Things like this won't be so exciting when you have to wake up at 5:00 am in the morning everyday to do."
 
Chaeri frowned at him. "Shush and let us have our fun." She said before turning to HyunAe to squeal with her.
 
Kyung just sighed and started up the van.
 
I smiled to myself, feeling extremely happy and excited about it aswell.
 
My first real photoshoot!!
 
THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!
 
All of the sudden, a familiar tune came up on the radio, causing my ears to perk up.
 
Wait a second....
 
That's.......
 
"KYUNG!" I called him. "TURN THE RADIO UP PLEASE!!"
 
He glanced at me before doing as I asked.
 
I grinned widely as everyone's eyes widened.
 
"I GOT A BOY MEOTJIN! I GOT A BOY CHAKHAN! I GOT A BOY, HANDSOME BOY NAEMAM DA GAJYEO GAN!!" We all sang along without a care in the world.
 
"GO JIHAN!" We cheered for her as she sang Taeyeon's part.
 
"Ah nae wangjanim! Eonje i momeul guhareo wa jushil ten gayo?" She sang then pointed to me.
 
"Hayan kkum cheoreom! Nal pume ana ollyeo nara ga jushi getjyo?" I sang with my aegyo.
 
By the time the song ended, we were all laughing like maniacs.
 
Well, except for the sane members of the group. And trust me, there weren't many.
 
"Are you all done?" Kyung asked, looking back at us with an eyebrow quirked.
 
We just grinned and nodded.
 
"Good because we're here." He said in his usual monotone voice. 
 
My eyes widened and I quickly looked out the window.
 
"Huh....so we are." I said with wide eyes.
 
"WHOO!! LET'S GO!!" Chaeri shouted and hurriedly got out of the van. 
 
After getting out, we all headed inside.
 
"Cooooool...." Suye muttered, looking around. I nodded in agreement.
 
"Girls." We all turned to Kyung. "Your dressing room is right there. All of your clothes are already set for you inside."
 
"Alright. Let's go." Jihan said and we all followed her as she started walking towards the door.
 
"OH! CUTE!" I exclaimed happily, running up to the table with our clothes spread out on top of it. 
 
They were all matching white T-shirts with our logo in the center. As for the bottoms, they were shorts designed with white and blue vertical stripes.
 
I scanned them over and squealed when I found the outfit that had a label with my name on it. I grabbed it and looked around.
 
"Where's the shoes?" I questioned.
 
"Right there." Hana answered, pointing to the side.
 
I squealed and ran to all the cute matching brown boots with ruffled socks. I picked up mine and went behind one of the curtains, closing it behind me.
 
As soon as I finished slipping everything on, I opened the curtains and literally twirled out, stopping infront of the other members, who were all already dressed aswell.
 
"I'm going to steal this whole outfit!" I declared, hugging myself.
 
"Miri, we do not steal things." Sooyun told me in a stern tone.
 
I pouted sadly. "Yes umma..." I muttered and shot a glare at Chaeri, who was laughing at me.
 
We heard a knock on the door. 
 
"Are you all ready?" Kyung's slightly muffled voice reached our ears. We all looked at eachother.
 
"YES!"

 
"Miri-sshi, can you put your hand on HyunAe's shoulder?"
 
I nodded at the camera man and did as he asked as he continued taking pictures of us. 
 
"All right, you can all go take a break before we move on to taking separate pictures." He told us with a smile. We all nodded and walked to the back, towards the dressing rooms.
 
"My feet hurt..." I muttered as we entered our room. I took my shoes off and put them aside.
 
"GUYS!" We all turned to Chaeri as she stood by the doorway to the room. "THERE'S A FREAKING BUFFET OUT THERE!! LET'S GO!!" 
 
"JINJJA!?" I stared at her, my eyes practically gleaming. She nodded with a grin, earning a cheer from me. "YAY!! FOOD!!"
 
Jihan glanced at me. "You're seriously going to go out there like that?"
 
I looked at her, an eyebrow raised. "What do you mean?"
 
"You're barefoot." She said bluntly.
 
I looked down at my feet before shifting my eyes back to her. "I still got my socks!" I said with a grin.
 
She just stared at me. Then, she let out a sigh and shook her head.
 
"PALLI!!! IT'S WAITING FOR US!!!" Chaeri ushered all of us out the door. 
 
"You guys and your love for food..." Jihan muttered and sighed once again.
 
As we neared the buffet, I noticed a very familiar figure arguing with one of the chefs, his back turned to us.
 
"THERE'S NO MORE HAMBURGERS!?" He cried.
 
The chef gave an apologetic look. "Sorry, but we're out."
 
"BUT WHY!?" The person then began shaking the chef back and forth madly.
 
"SIR, YOU ATE IT ALL!!"
 
"MYON! KNOCK IT OFF!!" I ran to him and smacked his head, causing him to let go of the chef.
 
"MIRI-AH!?" Myon looked at me in amazement after recovering from the hit and glomped me. "I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!"
 
I stood there, unfazed. I quickly glanced at the chef and apologized to him before walking back to my group, dragging Myon along with me.
 
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Chaeri questioned him, laughing. He just pouted at her and scanned the group until his eyes landed on someone in particular.
 
He let me go and was instantly hugging Jihan.
 
"NOONA!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!" Jihan just stood there, her eye twitching. 
 
"Myon, let go of me. Now." She said slowly in a low voice. 
 
"BUT I LOVE YOU NOONA!!" He exclaimed and continued to hug her.
 
We all laughed at the scene.
 
"Myon would you let go of my sister now? She needs air to live y'know." 
 
We all turned to see HyunJ slightly glaring at Myon with the rest of the members of DM behind him.
 
Myon looked at Jihan and immediately let go of her when he realized he was suffocating her in his tight hold. 
 
"Sorry noona!" He apologized. Jihan shot him a deathly glare that caused him to shrink, but said nothing.
 
"Oppa!" Chaeri squealed and ran over to her brother, Chunggi. He laughed lightly and hugged her.
 
"Sup, sis?" Chunggi grinned.
 
"What are you guys doing here?" She asked him, letting go.
 
"We had some free time and wanted to come see you all." Yejun answered with a smile.
 
"But then this idiot ran off as soon as he heard there was a buffet table." HyunJ said and gestured to Myon.
 
"So, we had to look for him." Wonho added.
 
Myon glared at HyunJ. "At least I found them!"
 
"More like we found you..." I muttered.
 
"Your brother is so weird..." Suye whispered to me. 
 
Hana giggled. "He's funny!"
 
"He's just an idiot." HyunJ said, hearing them.
 
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?" Myon growled, looking about ready to pounce on HyunJ, but was suddenly stopped by JJ.
 
"No fighting please!" JJ exclaimed, looking as if he was going to cry.
 
All of us stared at him.
 
HE IS SO CUTE.
 
"Don't cry! I won't fight him! I promise!" Myon said frantically, trying to calm his maknae. He then went over to HyunJ and put an arm around his shoulders in a friendly manner. "See? We're friends!"
 
HyunJ forced a smile. "Yeah..." He then reluctantly put his arm around Myon's waist, a bit too tightly if you ask me. "Friends."
 
Myon looked at HyunJ, forcing a smile aswell. "That's quite a grip you have on my waist. You're so strong hyung!" 
 
"That's because I actually work out instead of goofing off like a certain someone I know." Myon's eyebrow twitched, but he continued to grin.
 
"Oh there's something in your hair. Let me get it out for you!" Myon reached up and began tugging on HyunJ's hair hard. 
 
"Thanks a lot. Y'know for a manly guy such as yourself, you sure do have a baby face." HyunJ said through gritted teeth and pinched both of Myon's cheeks.
 
"STOP SCARING MY LITTLE BROTHER!" Sooyun glared at them.
 
They both looked to see JJ staring at them with teary eyes.
 
"I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE STARTS TO CRY, I'M GOING TO KILL BOTH OF YOU." Chaeri said, glaring at them aswell as all the girls, including myself, began to comfort the poor boy.
 
"NOW, KNOCK IT OFF AND BE GOOD." Sooyun said in a scary tone.
 
.....Note to self...
 
Never make Sooyun angry...
 
They gulped and let go of eachother. "Yes ma'am..."
 
"Idiot brother..." I muttered, hugging JJ.
 
Jihan nodded in agreement. "Tell me about it..."
 
"Girls! Break is over." Kyung called us over. We all nodded and headed back with DM following us.
 
"Be right back! I'm going to get my shoes!" I said and went back to the dressing room. I looked around the room and spotted my shoes near the couch. I walked over to it and raised an eyebrow.
 
"Didn't I put it near the door?" I thought to myself, but shrugged it off and put it on.
 
I winced at the sudden pain and quickly took them back off.
 
"Ow, ow, ow...." I kept repeating and clutched my now bleeding foot. 
 
I looked inside one of my boots.
 
My eyes widened.
 
"What the hell?" I said to myself, taking out one of the many pins in my boot.
 
How the hell did these get in there?
 
"Miri! Palli! What's taking yo- WHAT THE HELL!?" 
 
Chaeri was suddenly by my side, eyeing my injured foot. 
 
She then looked me in the eyes. "What the hell happened?"
 
I showed her my boot. "Somehow, these pins got in there and I put it on without knowing."
 
Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "How the is that possible?"
 
"Miri! Are you okay!?" 
 
I looked at the door and saw the rest of the members of GEMS and DM staring at me with worry.
 
"I'm fine, J-Kat. Just confused..." I said and stared at my boot.
 
"I'm going to go look for a first aid kit!" HyunAe said and hurriedly ran out with Wonho following after her.
 
"Miri..." Myon stared at me with a pained expression.
 
I smiled. "I'm fine. Don't worry."
 
"Why are there pins in your boot?" Suye asked, looking inside of it.
 
"That's what I want to know..." I said quietly.
 
"Wait..." We all turned to Yejun. 
 
"When we were searching for Myon, I actually saw some girls come out of this room. I didn't really think anything of it though." He said.
 
Hana's eyes widened. "You don't think..."
 
"It makes sense..." Jihan narrowed her eyes. "They probably had something to do with this."
 
Chaeri gritted her teeth in anger. "When I get my hands on those es, they are as good as dead."
 
"But why did they do it?" Suye clenched her fists.
 
"They might have something against you all..." HyunJ said and sighed. "You guys need to be more careful from now on. We don't know when they might strike again."
 
We all nodded.
 
"We're back!" HyunAe announced and was instantly infront of me, tending to my foot.
 
But the whole time, I wasn't paying attention.
 
I was worried.
 
Who could hate us enough to do something like this?
 
I bit my lip.
 
They could hurt me all they want, but...
 
I glanced at the other members.
 
If they even touch any of my friends...
 
They're dead.