Scapegoat

Challenge Accepted

Gulp.

Nooooo. Nooo. NoooOOOOOooooo. This is nothing like the dramas! Where's my cute, romantic, first fateful meeting moment with a random stranger? Nevertheless, I feel my cheeks burning up. I can feel his slender hands around my waist and his lightly toned biceps in contact with my shoulders. 

I quickly rearrange myself. My body straightens up and I mutter a quick thanks before leaving.

"Hey! Now that's no way to treat your savior is it?" Himchan pulls me back by the wrists and prop me up against the burgandy brick walls by the bathroom. The bricks were cool, tingling the back of my neck.

The nerve. "What? Did you expect a prize?", I retort. How can anyone be this conceited and demanding? 

"There are other ways to pay me back you know?" He smirks and leans his face closer and closer to mine. I attempt to put on my fighting face and stare him down. 

Even though I prided myself on posessing an admirable amount of self-control, I couldn't help but notice his pale white face and piercing eyes. I was being hypnotized by his gaze before I mentally shook myself and snapped out of it.

I shut my eyes tightly and attempt to dodge what's coming. I swear if this byuntae makes a move on me I swearrrrrr...

 

But nothing happened. Himchan stays with 2 centimeters of me. His smooth skin is so close to mine that I can feel it's mere presence. He simply lingers there hovered over me. No making a single move or sound. The only noise I can detect now is his calm and steady breathing. I glare at him once more.

"What the hell are you doing??" I question him with staggers in my eyes.

"Shhhh.... Wait for it. And three..... two.... one!"

 

"WHAT THE KIM HIMCHAN?!?!" A slender girl walks into the bathroom hallway. She looks pretty. Her eyes were smoky and lined into a wing. I like her hair. Even though I would never chemically dye my own into this strawberry blonde color, she pulled it off I suppose.  She was wearing a fitted sequine one shoulder dress with strappy 4 inch heels. It looked quite nice, although the outifit was probably more suitable for a club. Not quite my taste. Then I realized. This is a misunderstanding! I'm not doing anything here! I open my mouth to explain this deceiving situation, but the pair already got into quite an argument. 

"This is our second date and you're already cheating on me? How dare you. You slimy pig!" The skinny girl looks mad and she kept slamming her small purse into Himchan's shoulders. I held back my laughter. He doesn't deserve this does he? I need to step in and clear this up!

I stood in the middle and tried to explain, "No Miss, this is a misunderstanding. I almost fell because of the slippery floors and...."

"No it's true." Himchan clears his throat and declares.

Okay what? 

He continues his spiel, "Look Hana, you're a gorgeous girl and are no doubt very talented in certain activities, but you're just not my type anymore."

The girl, Hana, and I stare at him, both dumbfounded. Okay whut. What is this playboy trying to pull here?? 

Then it hit me. I'm his scapegoat right now! This little flirt probably had his fun with her and now he's trying to ditch her?!

"I really enjoyed whatever short time we had together, but let's face it, we have nothing to talk about. Let's end this amicably and meet other people? Alright?" Himchan finishes his monologue as Hana storms out of the cafe fuming.

Even though I didn't even know this Hana girl and she probably should have seen it coming, seeing as they slept together on the first date, I can't help but feel pity and sorrow for her. No girl deserved this kind of treatment. 

I know I thought earlier than he didn't deserve the abuse, but I can't help but to reconsider. He deserved a lot more than what he received. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Hey guys! I know there are people reading this right now (although I can't imagine why cuz I'm so y), so please leave a comment of any critiques or opinions you want to share. This is my first fanfic and the first fiction story I've written since 'creative writing' was encouraged in middle school. Since I have AP Lang classes (which I scored a 5 on the test but a B in the class like whut. I know I'm kinda boasting but omg I'm so happy. Be happy for me okay? :3), my writing is by default very rigid and analytical. I'm trying to expand my horizons! Talk to me guys! I see the view count!

BTW I know this is going by so slowly, but I first had the idea in June so it's difficult for me to just pick it back up again x: Be patient and tolerant of your lacking author :c