Seeking a Caution Sign

Challenge Accepted

"Hey are you almost here?? We're starving! ~"

"Sorry eunni. >.< Practice ran a little late. I'll wash up and join you guys soon! Start without me"

Signn. Today is one of the rare days where all the choreographers and vocal trainers take pity on the trainee's poor souls. You get an early dismissal from practice and most of the trainees have decided to meet up for lunch. Practice was finally over, but you desperate need a cold shower. Hardwork and sweat can only preserve so much feminity. 

You walk by the hallway of rehearsal rooms towards the showers and happen to peer into one of the larger ones. Maybe there were other trainees just getting out of rehearsal. You see someone sitting on the hardwood floor, panting and sweating. Oh. It was Himchan: resident player and hotblooded casanova. You were friends with Jongup and acquaintances with the rest of BAP, but never wanted to involve in anything Himchan related. Desperate and unwanting to face any awkward first greetings, you quickly retreat to hopes of not getting caught.

It was too late, Himchan turns and sees your fleeting posture.

"Hey there, can you toss me that towel?"

You see a stack of freshly laundered ones and hastily throws him one. Even though you disapproved of his playboyish ways, his ulzzang charms can still easily disarm any rational teenage girl. 

"Thanks. You just spared your poor sunbae." He flashes you a grin and returns to chatting with his dancer friends. 

 

After showering and changing, you head out to meet Jina and all the other trainees at this little cafe down the street. Since TS Entertainment was located in the center of a newly developed neighborhood, the area was always welcome new trendy shops and restaurants. You enter the stylish, dimmly lit cafe and was glad to see Jongup and Zelo amongst the seated trainees. They greet you happily.

"Oh wow you guys. How nice of you to grace us with your presence! Already debuted and still hanging out with us lowly trainees." You tease Jongup. He was a substitute instructor for a casual House class once, and you guys have become quite close after a few months.

"Anything for you Yoomi Noona!" Zelo calls out. Jongup just grins that usual grin when he doesn't have anything to say.

After dehydrating from your gruesome workout, your adolescent bladder couldn't hold up anymore. You excuse yourself and head to the restrooms. You skid a little along the way, bitterly thinking 'I guess this place is a little too hip for tacky yellow Caution signs, huh?'. You were just about to congratulate yourself on not breaking any bones when sudden you slip on the wet floor like a character in one of those cartoons with banana peels in it. Dreading the fall, you shut your eyes and prepare for a cracked skull.

The pain never came. Instead someone caught you in mid-air, as if it were in a old-school drama series. You've never been a er for romanticism, but come on. This was cute. One of his arms wrapped around the small of your waist, supported by his toned biceps. You open your eyes to see your savior and possible soulmate.

 

Oops.

It was Himchan.