Kyungsoo

My first glance went a little like this

The sound of small luggage wheels being dragged across the linoleum flooring echoed throughout that level of the SM building. Kyungsoo poked his head out of the recording studio, and his larger-than-life eyes widened to the size of ping pong balls. This girl, a short-haired girl with bangs and cute black spectacles, was pulling her luggage behind her tiredly while the man beside her, Kyungsoo assumed was her manager, strode on without offering to help her with her luggage. Kyungsoo was all for rushing out to help when he realized he couldn't move a muscle because he was shell-shocked from seeing such a cute face amongst all the other trainees he had seen in the company. When he finally jerked out of his trance, he began timidly following behind the pair.

They arrived at the company cafe, and the man left her to find a table for the two of them on her own. She plopped down at a table with two cushion armchairs and almost immediately, her head slumped down. Wow, she must be really tired. Kyungsoo wanted to reach out to her but realized he was standing very far away for fear of being discovered. He cursed inside, why was he always so timid. Her manager placed an ice blended drink down and she reached for it immediately, after afew sips (she was so cute as she drank! The way her lips at the straw..) she seemed to become more energetic instantly. Wow, most girl trainees don't drink caffeine, yet this girl does, even with whipped cream!

Who was she?