Suho

My first glance went a little like this

In a VIP waiting room at Incheon Airport with many other SM artistes, Suho felt extremely small. They had all debuted for much longer than his group, and him as an advice-giver to the new batch of trainees flying in to Korea today just seemed, well, lowly and useless. His sunbaenims all came around to congratulate him for his group's recent wins on music programs, but his spirits just couldn't get uplifted.

Finally, all the trainees were gathered in the room, resulting in it becoming quite crowded and market-like. The artistes, Suho included, were all at the front preparing their welcome speeches and encouraging advice to be dispensed, which would probably be taken as holy words to be recited by the trainees. Just when SNSD's Tiffany was about to start, a short-haired girl with bangs and cute black spectacles got up and moved to the door. Everyone stared, and she turned a bright shade of red, extremely apple-like. Come to think of it, her face shape was kind of apple-like, too, Suho thought. How cute! A man amongst the managers whispered something along the lines of "the chosen one" and the managers all moved aside to let this man pass through to get to the girl. He opened the door and went out, leaving it open for her to follow behind him. Before exiting, however, she waved to Tiffany, who smiled her Totoro smile and waved back.

The girl, surprisingly, did a Totoro smile back! Tiffany laughed, and then without any words of explanation, launched into her welcome speech. What?! That girl actually waved, not bowed, to Tiffany! How did that trainee seemingly know Tiffany personally and how close were they such that she could be so playful with the older girl? Questions to ask Tiffany swam through his head like jellyfish, poisoning his thoughts to be filled with that girl, the apple of his eye. However, Tiffany immediately had to rush off to attend her busy schedule and all Suho was left with were poisoned thoughts.

Who was she?