»

Morning Dew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05.58 AM. I tied up my shoelaces, grabbed my ipod and head to the door. I locked the door twice before pressing the elevator button. I put on my earphones and pressed the play button on my ipod while waiting for the elevator to arrive. A light ‘ding’ was heard and I saw the elevator door opened. I stepped in and pressed the “pool” button. I waited as the elevator song starts to play in the background.

As soon as the door opened, I stepped out and head to the jogging track, which is located by the poolside. I started to stretch my legs and swing my arms to the side while twisting my body to warm up. Just then, a familiar brunette hair caught my eye. My eyes followed her figure until she turned to a corner and I couldn’t see her.

My lips slowly formed a smile knowing that she came for a walk again today. I turned the music from my ipod up and start to jog myself. Soon, I found her again. She’s wearing a white shirt and black shorts today. I slowed down my pace when I’m just a few steps behind her. It’s becoming a habit if mine, to follow her from behind. Not that I’m a stalker or anything. I’m just… curious about this girl.

I first saw her last month, when she starts to walk down the track with her brunette hair tied up. She never picked up her pace and would only walk around the tracks. There was something about her… something that sparks my interest in her.

Maybe it was her messy hair that blows softly in the wind.

Maybe it was her short legs that moved slowly down the tracks.

Well, I don’t know. The more I see her, the more I’m interested in her. I really want to get to know her more. But the thing is, I don’t even know her name. We never even spoke before.

 

“Just talk to her.” Kyungsoo, my friend, told me.

“Talk about what? She might think I’m a stalker or something.” I wailed helplessly.

“Well a ‘hi’ wouldn’t hurt, right?” he sighed.

I let out a sigh too. “I don’t know. I’m just… scared.” I reasoned.

“Scared or shy? Because those are two very different things, Kai.”

I sighed even harder this time. “Whatever.” I covered my blushing face with a pillow.

 

Maybe I should try talking to her today. I glanced at her perfect back figure. Nervousness starts taking over me. If… I got the chance. I nervously looked around to distract myself from her.

Just when we climbed up a set of stairs, some guys starts to whistle at her pretty loudly, since I could hear it even with the music blasting through my ears. She doesn’t even glance at them, and I let out a smirk. Take that, you stupid fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter