Chap 05

What Are You ?

Date?

 

LISTEN TO THE SONG! ^^
MAINLYRICS
(fromthesong) 
"
You might be crazy, Have I told you lately that I love you?, You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly. And it's crazy that someone could change me. Now no matter what it is I have to do, I'm not afraid to try. And you need to know that you're the reason why
"


 

"So, you heard from the guys?" Sehun asked her folding his hands. "What?" Mia opened her eyes  a bit. "It's weekend. We're heading to the beach". Sehun raised his eyebrow *YOU SON OF A BISCUIT!*

 

"Pardon ?" Mia asked him innocently, but maturely.
"Beach"
"What beach?"
"beach in the corner of the city"
"No, I mean what about the beach?"
"We're going to a Beach on the Weekend. Clear enough?"
"No."
"wwhaaa" Sehun's tired
"I mean, no use. I'm not coming. Have fun" Mia stand and shoo him off the window. "I'mma guest. owner have to treat guests well.". Sehun looked back at her. "WHAT!? like.. Excuse me!? you're not my guest, mister. you just came by the window! guest  came by a Normal Door." Mia again pushing him off the window.

"If you go. I'm gonna make sure Baekhyun will forgive you." 
Mia stiffened.


"NONSENSE! I don't care what he's thinking and what he thinks of me. Right from the start I didn't want to make friends. it just brings trouble. besides, this is only my temporary house, across of the ty woods in the -small complex inside this ty-ty city. I didn't want to go here at first but the ty proffesor victor- asking me to and offer me a ing-  big price! Even my ty-best-coworker wanted to join me here. but I don't want to because I thought it might be a big-in' trouble cause-"

Sehun touch her lips with his finger. "Calm down" Then he moved his hands to her shoulders. Mia yanked off his hands from her "Please leave" Mia told him calmly, looking at the floor. Without any words. Sehun vanished. 

*Right. first pool. second Baek's prob. now Beach!? you have got to ke kiddin' me* Mia facepalmed herself. Mia relized something. It's Lulu. She haven't fed him yet. Mia cursed under her breath.

"LULU!!" she yelled as she went downstairs. Lulu yelped "Sorry... Here, come here" Mia lift him up and go to the kitchen. 

 

Mia's POV

 

After I fed my Lulu, I dressed up, casual outfit. and decided to go to the cafe nearby, I don't know. Heck, it's only 5 days since I moved into this ty-house. And, I don't have time to explore this small, contryside city. I go to school then I do my research, it's all what I do everyday.

I took my car key, went outside and locked the house properly. I looked every corner of the street and no sign of that freakin' Sehun. but, honestly I kinda feeling bad for cursing and yelling infront of him. Urgh, the heck. I click the car remote and proceed inside. Before I start to drive,I checked my phone. I see 5 messages from Jasper and .... What? Baekhyun .. Messaged me. I quicklyyyy open it!! ignoring Japer's. well duh it's more important!!

 

Baekhyun ♥ Bacon  (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)                       

Mia.. I'm so sorry.. ●︿●  (⌣́_⌣̀)  .02:34PM

                              Mia Jung (˘_˘٥)

04:30PM.        For wht?

Baekhyun Bacon  (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)                           

Just saying sorry  (⌣́_⌣̀) ◕‿↼   .04:31PM
Forgive Me ? 
(^ミ◕‿◕ミ)       .04:31PM

                              Mia Jung (˘_˘٥)

04:32PM.        Sorry too.  But seriously
I don't understand
why you did
that earlier.

 04:33PM.     Everything alright ?

Baekhyun ♥ Bacon  (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)                                  

Nothing .....      .04:34PM
Btw .. Are coming to the beach tomorrow? ◕‿↼   .04:35PM
It's going to be fun \(ˆ▽ˆ)/      .04:35PM

                             Mia Jung (˘_˘٥)

 

04:38PM.        No.

Baekhyun ♥ Bacon  (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)                                  

Why ? (⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)      .04:38PM

                             Mia Jung (˘_˘٥)

04:40PM.        No reason.

Baekhyun ♥ Bacon  (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)                                  

I said I'm sorry ... (⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)      .04:40PM

                            Mia Jung (˘_˘٥)

04:41PM.        It's not you.

Baekhyun ♥ Bacon  (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)                                  

So please come okay ??      .04:41PM
I'll pick you up ^^      .04:41PM
Mia ?       .04:46PM
Please reply mee      .04:46PM
Mia !?       .04:55PM

 

 

Whaever .. I did read his message, but... I don't know what to say so let's just ignore him. Now I'm so thirsty I would like some coffee. I step on the gas and drive away. My phone keep vibrating, I know it's Baekon. I did reply Jasper's, so it must be Baekon. I should've not made any friends right from the start. Cause i'll be movin' out in the next 3/2 months or maybe weeks. 

OH ! look ! This small city have a quite luxurious cafe. great then. I parked my car. i came out from it and locked it. When i stepped into the cafe, the AC's breeze welcome me. it's quite refreshing. I sat at the corner of the cafe, facing the wall so that everyone can't see me. Well, cafe? alone ? 2013? please. People would laugh at me for the rest of their lifes. Oh yeah, I even put my shades on.

The waitress cameby, "1 Iced cappucino, Large one". I ordered. "Neh, 1 iced cappucino sized L coming right up" The waitress repeat and smiled and me then she leave. I looked around my surroundings and I only found a boy, much more like he's the same age as me/older, and a couple cuddling not far from my seat. Urghh, How I wish I have besties but I don't and never will. 

about 2 minutes later, my iced cappucino arrived and I'm so excited inside to ,taste and zip it into my mouth. The waitress came with it and a the boy that sit at the other corner of the cafe followed her to my seat.
As the waitress put my order on my table and smile, she smiled too to the boy and the boy sit across me. WHAT A JERK !?

He's wearing shades too, jacket and skinny jeans that makin' him look cute,hot and Stupid. I made my disgust face to him "That's not your seat." Although he seems familiar. But he's annoying! he just giggled when I obviously telling him to go away. JERKASS.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes (Like anyone would see my eyes). then I get up and take my precious belongings also my beautiful delicious ice cappucino to ANOTHER table. He pissed me off. as I was about to sit .... someone nudge my shoulder then I gasped in shock.

"Mind if I join you, Princess? " That voice, that stupid nickname. -___ OH GREAT. Another guy would ruin my peace-time. JUST GREAT. it's in' GREAT I'm tellin' ya.

"sit. sit wherever you want, sit at the chair, floor, TABLE, or your face" I replied him in sarcasm and forced smile. "You look very great with those shades on, Mia" then he sit across me again while I'm searching for Quietness-peacefulness-and-Unannoyingzone.

"I'm here not to annoy you. I came here just before you entered the cafe. it's a coincident. Don't be mad at me okay" This time, he kinda looks serious, NO kidding.
"Okay" I gave up. I don't want to make my anger raised up. This day is really a messed up. "how's you and Baekhyun? did you two made up?" Luhan ask, like.. seriously. "Yes, Why do you care?" I asked him as I took a zip of my beverage.

"No. hmmm" He sounded like he want to tell me something. But I see it's so difficult for him to do that. "What is it?" He looked down "Is Jasper your Boyfriend ?" Boyfriend ? ewww "No of course why would- .... hey~ why you know Jasper !?" I yelled a little but I'm sure he's the only one who can hear me.

"I... read your phone when you leave it on the cafeteria table." again, his face is serious. It's soo akward! and, he would never tell the truth to me. " I locked it" I took a zip again and fold my hands. "Your pattern lock was not that hard to find out" He giggle a little. i dont know why but I think he's so sweet when he smile. Wow I started thinking nonsense. great.

"so, you don't have any ?" He asked me, taking his shades off. "No" I took off mine too since it's impolite. "never been in relationship before ?" Is heserious asking me like this ?"
"No. why ?"
"Nothing"
"okay" I zipped my coffee again
"perhaps now, you like someone?"
"Not a thing, well except my dog and phone.. " 
"like someone before ?"
"Maybe ? I don't know .. why you askin'?"
"Cause, I wanna ask you to go out with me .."


*MothafathagentlemanO-O is it really you, Luhan?*