Chap 04

What Are You ?

Busted

 

 

 

 

 


Sehun's POV

 

Tapp..
Tapppp...
TAp..
TAAAAPP!!!
SLAP! (?)

w-what tha hell? Why did she faint? What did I do ? Am I that smelly or something!? OHGOD, eottokee.!?
I didn't know what to do, so I carried her to somewhere else. About the swimming class, I don't really care. I used to skip off swimming classes everytime. Cause.. I hate Water. Not that I don't take baths or something, I just.. hate it.

As I carry her, I always took a quick look on her face. She kinda pretty, I always thought of it from the first time. 
Not that I like her, nono, I like her, no not that way.. I mean, urghh! it's complicated.

I can't take Mia to the guys, What would Luhan hyung says? and .. What would Baekhyun hyung says?. They would be thinkin' I did something to her, but I don't, She just fainted all by herself. And it's making me so counfuse.

I can't walk through the school's hallway either, teachers might spot me. So, I decided to bring her out from school through the woods.
I ran through the woods with Mia on my hands. I used my instinc to find the way outta here and carry her to her house. I know, I have instincs, cause I'mma .. don't freakout... I'mma half wolf half human. More to the human.

I ran as fast as I could, finally I arrived in the woods that's not far from Mia's house. 

Finally, I reached Mia's home. I crossed the street to her house. Then I placed her infront of her main door. 
Done. Sorry Mia, I don't know what to do, so I just bring you to your home.

I walked away from her, and when I was about to cross the street to the woods..

"S-sehun?" I heard her calling. I looked back and found her in a sitting position, it seems she woke up a second ago.
I walk to reach her. "Are you okay?" I asked her with my usuall-deep-small-voice.
"W-where am I-. WAIT, is this my house!?" she asked me calmly but she's freakin' out

I shook my head a little "What happened? Why did you faint?" I asked her as I studying her face and nudge her shoulder.
"What happened?" She rubbed her head, it seems painful I see.

"You fainted. What happened?" Still looking at her beautiful face.
"I-I fainted ? Oh god" She face palm her face. "Maybe I didn't eat breakfast this morning.". I should've know-_-

"o-oh, I thought somethings.. wrong." I looked down "Bye" I was about to go..
"Wait!" She pulledback my hand. "Did you perhaps... follow me when I'm exploring.. in..the woods?" She asked me like she had some load in her jaw. I shocked.

"w-what made you think like that?" I freaked out but I remain my usuall voice. Did she noticed or something?

 

Mia's POV

 

What? I have chances now. I'll ask out whatever I want to know. I can't hold it to myself forever. I feel being followed, it annoys me very much.

"Just answer it." I narrowed my eyes a bit.
"No, I didn't" He said that simply. As you know, this position is akward too. I was sitting infront of my door with my feet longered, and Sehun was kneeling his one leg beside me.

"S-sorry, hmm, Bye, if you wanna go, just go. I'll walk to the school." I stand up. Whooopsss .. I fell! But.. luckily, He saved me. That was shockin.
"t-thanks." I stand up akwardly. "I'll walk with you" What ? he just said that..
"hmm.. O-okay, I guess" We're walkin' to school. alone. side by side. 

On our way to school, My phone rang. Wait.. I didn't leave my phone? "yobosseo?" this is an unsaved contact number. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" Some guy just shouted at my healthy weathly ear. "Sorry, wrong number." I was about to hang up but the person shouted again, thank god I already moved it away from my ear.

"WAIT!". I sighed. "Who are you?" I narrowed my eyes. I can tell that Sehun is starring at me with creeps in his eyes, Again."It's me! Baekhyun!" He sounded .. Worry?. "o-oh." I rubbed my back neck, feeling guilt. "S-sorry, I didn't have your phone number" . "Where are you? are you hurt?" First time shouting eh? I see.. 

"No-no, I was carried away with..." I paused and looked at Sehun. He give me a don't-give-a-in'-clue-face. I nodded akwardly and focuse back to the phone. "I ... was carriiii--- carring for my dog soo.. I thought he pooped so I go home and checked. hehee...(?)" I see Sehun shooking his head and giggled. I glared at him. "aish... and I can't find Sehun either. You two are such in big trouble. Better face Couch Park quickly or he's going to trashed the class. bye g2g" He hang up. I sighed, HEAVILY.

"You just giggled!? you're welcome then!" I said, annoyed. But he giggled again. hmpffttt!

 

~

 

Author's

 

 

The arrived at school. It was tiring but Mia didn't complain at all cause she use to explore the woods for hours and days. Sehun either, I bet you know the reason.

"You tired?" Sehun said with a concern face. "no, not at all. You tired?" she asked back. "Not a clue." She nodded and proceed into the pool, wanting to take back her stuffs that she leave with Baekhyun.

As she walk-in into the pool, with.. Sehun behind her. Baekhyun and the rest of Exo spotted them. Baekhyun's shocked, Kai's chocked at his coke. Lay and Luhan's jaw dropped. And the rest are the same with Baekhyun.

As the two of 'em reached to Exo "H-Hi (?)" Mia's head backing away. "Where tha hell did you two go!?" Baekhyun sounded , mad ?. "I told you on the phone" Mia shrugged. "I was in the toilet" Sehun guplped. 

"for Mia, you really think I believed you? that's so lame" Baekhyun punched her shoulder very lightly and mia just rubbed her shoulder laughing akwardly along with him. "And you" He eyed Sehun "That kinda reason is sooo 5 years ago. no one would believe you spent time in the toilet like.. 3 AND A HALF HOURS" He raise his voice. 

Luhan approached Baekhyun and touched his shoulder, telling him to calm down. Baekhyun face-palmed himself and shook his head. Suddenly, he slammed his towel violently to the seat and stormed off away with his very-wet hair. He walk as he furrowed his eyebrows as the girls' on the pool squeling at his Hotness.

"b-baek, what's-" Mia was about to followed Baekhyun when Luhan held her back. Everyone was watching the scene infront of them. "It's okay, he needs time" Luhan comfort her and nodded. Sehun felt something's fishy about Baekhyun.*Did I do something wrong?*.

Mia felt a load of guilt in her chest, she didn't know why he's mad at her. She rolled her eyes while shooking her head and quickly took her stuffs with her. Exo are watching each every move, then, they shrugged.

Mia didn't know what to do, so she made her excuse to the principal to go home. *What's wrong with him?. I swear I don't know anything what I did is wrong.* Mia pressed her remote and the car's unlocked. She got in and drive away. *I think I just have to continue search for that stupid relics* then she stepped on the gas, fastly.

 

At a distance. Sehun felt that Mia's going home with her car. He can hear it from the pool. "Bye guys I have to go" Then he run away from the pool. Luhan face-palmed  himself "Problems~ . let's go guys" they all nodded and walk off.

 

Baekhyun slammed his locker hard. Then he leaned on it with his eyes closed in frustation. * I'm not jealous, aren't I? no. I can't be jealous, seriously. OH GOD WHO AM I KIDDIN'!?* he punched his locker hard. Then he hold on on his hands on the locker and face the ground. *NONO, what's wrong with you Baekhyun!?* He closed his eyes. *I can't let jealousy ruin my friendship* he calm himself and look up. 

 

~

 

Sehun ran through the woods to follow Mia. He's catching up with Mia's car. 
She arrived at her house and the garage opened automatically. As always, he wait for her to put her car into the garage. 

 

Mia locked her car and go into her house. As she went inside, as always Lulu run to her "Sorry Lu.. I'm no in a good mood right now. Play with the balls okay" She walk to her room with eyes narrowed.

She's in her room, putting her stuff in the right place and finally she slammed herself into the bed. Suddenly, she saw someone's infront of her curtained-window. That shadow seems familiar *nono.. it can't be* She keep watching that person.
Then he get into her room. "You don't have to show up like a ghost everytime through window ya know." She pointed out and slammed herself back again to her comfortable bed.

"Windows are fun, you should try it" He joked but he still remained his cold image. "What you want?" She asked while looking at her room ceiling. "Just hangin' around... Are you okay? you seems down after .. what happened to.. ya know.. Baekhyun(?)" Sehun stand just beside her bed looking at her. 

"Why you care?" she asked lazily, closing her eyes facing the ceiling. "Just asking" still standing. "No. I don't. go away. leavemealone".
"You should've talked to Baekhyun hyung. You don't know what he's feeling right now" Sehun said, no joking.
"What?"
"He likes you" He said that simply, Mia's eyes suddenly popped.
"Sorry?"
"He likes you" He loudered his voice a little.
"Pardon?" She change her position into siting.
"HELIKESYOU" Sehun make it loud and clear.
"Who told you that" She asked fastly.
"I just know it"
"From ?"
"Nobody"
"Why?"
"Icanreadpeople'semotioneasily. Even you. AndIcantellhowmuchyoulikesme" He said copying Mia's fast tone, teasing.
"You must be joking" She closed her eyes and slammed herself again to the bed.
"NO, no kiddin'. he have a big crush on you" Sehun said. SERIOUSLY. still standing

Silence filled the air after the fast answer&question interview.

"go away. I don't need someone to joke infront of me right now." 
"NO. perhaps .. you like him back ?" Sehun said a little teasing. "URGH! STOP IT! Go away!" Mia covered her ears in frustation. shooing him away. "Okayokay geez." Sehun smiled a little.*you're so cute, Mia* Sehun made his pokerface *What did I just say?* 

"So, you heard from the guys?" Sehun asked her folding his hands. "What?" Mia opened her eyes  a bit. "It's weekend. We're heading to the beach". Sehun raised his eyebrow *YOU SON OF A BISCUIT!*

 

 


Author'sNote A-YO GUYS I'M BACK^^ hi there new readers I hope you like it and subscribe to this ff^^. and for my subbies thx for subscribing ^^ LOVE YA^^ I'll update again tomorrow :*