입술 (Lips)

My life as an idol

Ahyeon's POV

"YAH-" I protested when he paused to take a breath, but he kissed me again, even harder this time.
"Don't-" I tried to protest, but he looked straight into my eyes, our lips still touching. I stared at him in shock.
"Ahyeon, do me a favor and shut up." He growled. I hesitated. I didn't know what to do, what I wanted.
"Yah, do you want me to stop?" He asked me quietly, because I wasn't saying anything. I looked into his eyes and slowly shook my head.
"...don't stop." I finally gave in. I parted my lips a bit further and allowed him to take over. All the awkwardness we had had magically disappeared. He pulled me towards him and kissed me more aggresively. I held on to his t-shirt tightly. I couldn't hold myself back. It was like all my feelings, my emotions that were constrained for so long, they were all coming out.
I like him.
I just didn't want to admit it.
And I didn't admit it. But love is a funny thing. You won't realise it until it hits you in the face. And in my case, it did. Quite literally.
My hand slowly went around his neck and I pulled him closer to me. I didn't want to stop. I just wanted this moment to last for a long time.
"HEY! YONGGUK! AHYEON!" We heard Himchan's voice from ground floor.
"Yeah?!" Yongguk yelled back, his forehead still against mine. His eyes were closed, and he looked as if he was controlling his anger. His breathing had become heavy, and when he opened his eyes, they were filled with desire and longing. I moved forward and slowly bit his lower lip. I didn't want to stop. My heart was racing and my breathing felt much more heavier than normal.
"You guys got stuck?! How?" Daehyun yelled back.
"Does it matter, Dae?! Get us out!" I yelled again. Aish.
"You could have called!" This was Yeonah.
"NO RECEPTION!" We both yelled at the same time.
"Okay, don't get touchy, aish..." We heard Daehyun mutter and their footsteps slowly fade.
"How?" He smirked.
"Better than Oreo." I slowly moved my fingers across his lips. He closed his eyes, his breathing heavy and strained. Just then, the elevator started moving. Yongguk quickly moved back to my side and rubbed his lips.
"It's smeared." He pointed at my lips. I quickly rubbed them. Better to be without lipstick than with it smeared all over your mouth. I fixed my cap and we walked out of the elevator.
"Ahyeon." Yeonah whispered to me as we got into the van. "Is it me, or do you look worry-free and much happier?"
"Maybe..." I looked out of the window.
"Yah, what happened?" She whispered.
"...we kissed." I looked at my knees. Yeonah, who was drinking water, spat it out and began to cough.
"Yah, gwaenchanha?" Sunmi asked her.
"Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled. She then looked at me wide-eyed. "You what?!" She hissed.
"...yeah. But that was it." I pretended to brush something off my shorts. She kept quiet, which was her way of showing that she understood. We just kissed, but he didn't actually SAY that he liked me.
Was he just playing around with me?
He didn't say anything.
We kissed.
That was it.
"Argh, I'm going crazy~" I sighed, putting my head on Yeonah's shoulder.
"Yah, do you like him?" She asked me quietly.
"I, I guess, I mean, I, uh-"
"Did you enjoy it? Did it feel like ecstasy? Did you want it to last?"
"...yes." I looked away, feeling my cheeks burn.
"Girl, you is in love~" She whistled.
"Huh." I shrugged. Who knows? Maybe I was.
We got down at the beach. It was empty, except for a few people. Since it was a Monday, not many people would be there, with cram classes or work.
"Uwa! I wish it was warm!" Hana yelled. "I could have swam today!"
"The water does look nice." Eunah smiled. She dipped a toe in the water. "Ooh, it's cold."
"It feels nice." Eunmi agreed. They didn't notice Zelo and Jongup fill their water bottles with the sea water.
"Eunmi unnie, Eunah unnie, watch out!" I shouted but I was too late.
"YAH!" The both of them shouted as Jongup and Zelo poured water on them.
"It's war!" Sunmi splashed water back at them, accidentally getting water on Himchan and Hyosung
"YAH!" They both yelled and started splashing water everywhere. I ran out of the water in time. A water fight had ensued. They all divided into teams and started their 'battle'. I was the only one who wasn't a part of this. I sat down on the sand and watched them play.
"AHYEON, COME JOIN US!" I heard them scream. I grinned and shook my head. Just then, Yongguk came running up to me.
"Yah, come on. It'll be fun." He smiled and held out his hand.
"No thanks, I don't like to play like this." I shrugged.
"Arasso..." He sighed. "HEY GUYS! You guys go on." He sat down on the sand next to me and grinned. There were shouts of protest.
"HYUNG-"
"WE'VE LOST OUR BEST PLAYER-"
"Yah." I muttered. "You can go if you want to-"
"Don't wanna." He smiled.
"Arasso." I nodded. I was kinda glad that our awkwardness was almost gone, but I couldn't help but think about that kiss again. I glanced sideways at him. He didn't seem the least bit thoughtful about anything. All his focus was on them playing in the water.
Am I the only one who feels this way?
I groaned inwardly, thinking about the possibility that Yongguk might be playing with me.
"Yah, lost-in-thought saram." He hit the back of my head lightly. "You wanna get some ice cream?"
"Huh? Oh, sure." I smiled. We both got up and walked along the beach, looking for an ice cream stall. We walked beside each other in silence.
"There." He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a stall. "Ahjumma, two ice creams please."
While she was scooping out the ice cream, Yongguk's arm slowly went around my waist. I was shocked by this sudden gesture, but I tried to ignore it and pass it off as normal.
"Ah, Yongguk, she's your girlfriend?" The ahjumma asked. Yongguk smiled and nodded.
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?
"Ah, she's cute." She smiled at me. I blushed and looked down.
"Aw, she's so shy!" She exclaimed. "Here you go, Yongguk, for free." She handed us each a cone of ice cream. We thanked the ahjumma and walked away.
"What was that about?" I looked at him.
"I know her, she always gives free ice cream to couples." He grinned.
"Arasso..." I sighed. I should have known it was too good to be true. I gobbled down my ice cream quickly, faster than he could.
"You're fast." He stared at me in surprise.
"Ice cream." I shrugged. I noticed that there was some ice cream on his lip. "You've got some there." I pointed it out to him.
"Huh? Where?" He looked at me, confused.
"Here, let me-" I raised my hand to wipe it off, but he grabbed my hand.
"Not like that." He smiled lightly.
"Then how?" I asked, even though I knew exactly how he wanted me to.
"Liar." He brought his face closer to mine. "You know exactly how, stop bluffing." I could feel my cheeks burn. I looked down.
"Yah..." He whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. "I know you want to."
"N-No I don't-" I stammered. Damn, why do I at lying?!
"Liar." He grinned. He linked his fingers through mine.
"Argh, come here." I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him towards me. I slowly the ice cream off his lips. I tried to move back, but he was too quick. With his free hand, he held my waist and pulled me closer. I stared at him in shock as our lips crashed together. Then, I slowly closed my eyes and allowed the feeling of ecstasy wash away my shyness and hesitation.
"Mmm..." I ran my fingers through his soft hair.
This was wrong. Way wrong.
But my mind was telling me that it was right as well.
But then the questions began to reappear in my mind.
He isn't serious, he's just enjoying this!
He doesn't love you, he's just playing with you.
You should stop, girl, before he takes it to third base.

"No." I pushed him away violently. "This isn't right."
He stared at me in silence. And then, he slowly nodded.
"You're right. I shouldn't be doing this."

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN DDDD:
COMMENT JUSEYO GAMSAHAMNIDA :DDD