Fate's Friends

Lost Fantasy

_____ POV

I woke up with my heart beating out of my chest and my breathing heavy. i frantically looked around the room to realize what i just saw wasn't real. i breathed a sigh of relief but anger washed over me.

"Its that same damn nightmare!" I yelled at myself while pounding my fist on the dresser next to my bed. when I did that a picture frame fell onto the floor.

I grunted and picked up the picture frame. A brief smile crossed my lips as I saw the picture. It was Hyojin, Taemin, and I standing in front of the house when Hyoin first got it. Taemin still had is wide smile, at that time he had lost one of his front teeth, and was smiling all goofily. I was holding Taemin's hand, not smiling at all, and Hyojin was standing behind the both of us.

I set the picture frame neatly back on the dresser. and decided I didn't want to just lay around all day. I got myself dressed and ready for the day. I went downstairs calling out for hyojin, only to find a note on the refrigerator that said:

 

 

Dear _____

I have gone out for awhile, and I won't be home until 5. Sorry to leave you on your first official day back, but I had some errands to run. I'll see you later. Have fun! Kisses! ^.^

 

 

 

I sighed at Hyojin's note and tried to decide what I could do now. I decided just a walk around would be nice so I went upstairs to get my jacket and was out the door.

A walk around Seoul wasn't so bad. When coming around to a certain street I recognized I decided to go to my favorite place. I stopped right in front of the sweet smelling ice cream parlor I used to go to almost everyday when I was small. I walked in with the scent of the different flavors rushing to my nose. I missed that smell. 

What I loved the most about this place was its atmosphere. The store was full of bright, lively colors. the tables were painted with cute little fruits and the chairs were in the shape of ice cream cones of all different colors. Everywhere you saw there were people smling or laughing giving the place a refreshing atmosphere. I saw that there was only one other person in line so I quickly took my spot behind him.

I got frustrated waiting because he was so o\puzzeled on what flavors he should get. His face was so concentrated for picking out an ice cream flavor. Luckily a few minutes later there was somebody else behind the counter that was willing to help me. She asked me what flavor I wanted but quickly thought about the combination I had when I was little.

"Flavor: Death By Chocolate (that is actually a real flavor in california >.<) Toppings: chocolate chips, chocolate shavings,chocolate sprinkles, topped off with extra chocolate syrup please." I said with a smile. she looked to me for a second but decided not to question it. I heard the man that was in front of me try to hold in a laugh. I gave him a look, but that only made him laugh more.

I placed my hand on my hips and gave him a cold hard glare. He immediately stopped laughing.

"Sorry, I haven't seen anybody eat that much chocolate since I was little." he gave me a wide grin. I smiled with him.

I shrug my shoulders shamelessly. "What can I say, I'm a Chocoholic."

He laughed again.

"What? I've ordered that same exact combination ever since I was little."

His laughed immediately stopped and his smile turned into a frown. He looked at me intentently while bringing his face closer. I shifted under his gaze, a little wierded out with this stranger.

His eyes widened for a brief moment. "_____? Park _____?"

I looked at him too. Wait. That smile, I know that smile. "T-Taemin?" He didnt say anything, His face was just in utter shock. "Oh my Gosh! It is you!" I immediately hugged him, My arms latched around his neck. He became stiff when I had touched him. Thinking I was squeazing him too hard iIlet go. But his face still had a face of shock, and he was still as stiff as a board.

I waved my hands in front of his face to snap him out of his daze. He blinked and then looked at me, not showing any kind of happiness.

"Why? Why are you here?" He said, his voice hinted a bit of coldness.

"E-Excuse me? I came back, I'm back. Aren't you happy?" I questioned.

"What are you doing here? Do you know what you've done by coming back here?" His fist clenched a bit in frustration. "Do you know what you've done?"

I looked at him in disbelief. I thought he'd be happy, even excited. But no, He just ruined it with a bitter attitude.

Then our glaring showdown was interrupted. "Ummm, Miss. Your order is ready." A voice called.

I immediately broke eye contact and took my order, paying her as fast as I could, before almost flying out the door. I heard Taemin call after me but  didn't want to hear it. Probably more lecturing about something that wasn't even my fault.

"_____!_____!" Taemin called. I was speed walking away, almost jogging. Unitl I turned a corner, I waited. Once I heard his fast footsteps passing by, I stepped out of my hiding place and walked home. Taemin's words lingering in my mind.

What had I done that made him so angry? I just got here! I ate my ice cream fustratingly, just sitting on the couch, flipping through channels. Which earned a questioning glance from Hyojin but she thankflly said nothing.

Taemin POV

I ran around looking for her for awhile, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I scared her off.

I sighed. Maybe that was for the best.

He'll find out anyways.


I'm not so happy with this chapter, but I'll deal with it. Don't hate Taemin, he has a good reason, sort of. They'll make nicey-nice later k?

UNTIL NEXT TIME <3 SARANGHAE ;D