Chapter 6: Should Have Been Man Enough

I'm NOT Ready to Become a Dad!!

 

Everyone started to get inside the big black van that they use when the group has to go to do thier daily activities. Hoon was about to climb when he notice that Eli was walking away.

Hoon: Ya! Eli, where are you going?

Kevin: Aren't you coming with us?

Eli: No, I'm not going. Sorry.

Soohyun: Why? Did you have better things to do?

Eli: Don't be mad, its just that I don't feel good.

Kevin: Are you okay? You want me to go with you?

Eli: No thank you. I'm just going to the apartment and take a nap.

Hoon: Ok, feel better.

AJ: Eli!

Eli: What is it?

AJ: Thank you for what you did earlier.

AJ smile at Eli, but you keep quiet and just stare at Eli. You notice that he look at you and smile. You felt shy and felt how your face turned red. You just look at him and try your best to smile. You felt weird around him.

Eli: No problem AJ.

He turned around and start to walk away. He wanted to go to a quiet place. He walk to a park and stoped in the middle of a bridge. He saw how the water was flowing on one direction slowly. He just keep looking down, stairing at his own reflection on the water. He slowly put one of his hands on one of his jeans pockets and take out a picture... a picture of his baby. Nobody notice that he took it, so it was easy to hide the picture from everyone.

While Eli was looking at the picture, he can't stop smiling. 

Eli: Aigo! My baby girl such a cutie! I know you are going to be beautiful, same as your mother. Sigh*... I should have been man enough and take responsability. I'm sorry my little princess for not wanting you on my life. I'm such a coward!  I'm so sorry, please forgive me baby, I really want you on my life! I really wish I could be by your mother's side, but I think its too late now. I still love your mother so much, but I can see on her eyes that she hates me, and I don't blame her. I acted so selfish. 

He put the picture away and walk all the way to the apartment. He get into his room and save the baby picture on a box where he has been saving all the pictures that he took with you. Then he puut the box under his bed.

He lie down on his bed and try to think on a solution, but couldn't think on anything.

Eli: I really regreat what I did to her.

He tried to sleep, but could't. He then get tired and decide to go to the gym. He dress up and packed some staffs on his backpack and left the apartment.

Eli: If I could have a chance to "fix" this mistake, I would not think it twice. (You Name), are you really thinking on getting merry with AJ? Did you really stop loving me?

                                                                                                             ♫---------------♫-----------♫----------♫

 

[At the mall]

Dongho: Wow! Its been a long time since I had been in a Mall!

Kevin: C'mon! Don't distract yourself or you can get lost!

You: C'mon Dongho, we don't want you to get lost.

Dongho: Noona, uhm, can I call you like that?

You: Sure!

Dongho: Kool! What are you going to buy?

You: First thing first, some clothing.

AJ: I know the perfect place to buy that.

He hold your hand and smile at you.

AJ: Follow me guys.

He took you to a store where there was a lot of baby clothing. The guys got ecxited and they just run inside the store! You laugh a little to see their reactions!

Kiseop: Whoa! Hoon, look at this cute dress!

Dongho get close to see.

Dongho: Ya! Isn't that dress too small?

Hoon: Babies are this small Dongho.

Dongho: I know that! But babies grow up fast. Why don't you buy a newborn size and a size a little big? Like that, when she grow up she can use the same type but diffferent size!

Hoon: I'm on it!

Kiseop: Ya! Kevin! Look at this!

Kevin: A teddy bear!

Kiseop: I remember having a bear like this when I was little.

Kevin: Really?! Awesome!

Kiseop: I'm going to buy it for our baby princess.

Kevin: Our princess have to have it!

You walk around looking for cute clothing. Sunddly, AJ just get close to you.

AJ: Baby, pick any cradle that you like. Don't worry about the price.

You: Its okay, I just came to buy some clothing. I didn't think about buying a cradle.

AJ: Where the baby is going to sleep?

You: With us! If you don't mind.

AJ: I don't mind, but I will be scare.

You: Why?

AJ: Babies are so small and I will be so scare of squishing her. Besides, I think we will need some time alone once in a while, don't you think?

Your face turned red inmediately. You knew what he meant by that. You guys have only kiss, but thinking about going further than that makes you think about it and nervious.

AJ: You know what, let's buy it later. Lets go some place else.

You: And the guys?

AJ: Leave them. Only you and me today.

He grab your hand and quietly sneak out from the store.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!

How you been doing? :3 Sorry for late update! T^T

Oh snap! New subscribers! ^^ Welcome to my humble... uhm... fanfic? O.o

Hehehe! XD Nha! Welcome guys and girls! ^w^ I will be updating until next Tuesday (If I have time

to update on Sunday, I will). One more thing, PLEASE COMMENT!! I really, really, really, want to know how am I doing!

PLEASE... one little comment make a difference! *-* 

Anyways, Subscribe so you guys can get notiffy on the next update! ^^

Take care guys! ;3

~~Jeju~~

 

I just want to share this cutie pic with you guys! I love this picture of Eli! He looks like a porcelain doll... *-* He is my bias by the way! >w< That cute pigeon! Hehehe!