Chapter 3: Like A Family

I'm NOT Ready to Become a Dad!!

 

 

You stop kissing AJ and push him away from you.

AJ: (Your Name)...

You: AJ, I can't acept that...its not your baby and besides Eli...

AJ: I know you love Eli... but what I just said to you is true. I really love you! 

You: But...

AJ: Please, give me a chance. I know that with time you might end up loving me. One chance... please? That's what I'm asking... one chance...

You: What if I don't end up falling for you?

AJ: I will risk it. 

You: To be honest... i don't know... 

AJ: Come live with me!

You: What?!

AJ: You hear me... come live with me. Just give me until the baby born to make you love me. 

You: What if I don't. I'm scare I will hurt your feelings!

AJ: Don't worry, I will understand... but just in case if you don't end up falling for me... don't push me away. I want to be by your side.

You: Ok, fine... but I just think its a bad idea.

He get close to you and hug you tighly. 

AJ: Now, lets go and pick up your things up. You're sataying with me from now on.

He holds your hand and walked with you to your house to pick up your things. He helped you to pack everything you needed then walked toward his house. When he opened the door from his house you guys entered and he walked you to your room. He was very happy because you will be living with him. He helped you to unpack and put everything in order. 

You: AJ, I had been thinking in somenthing.

AJ: What is it?

You: When my belly start to grow and your neightbores saw me... what I will reply to them if they asked me somenthing?

AJ: Easy --he smile at you-- Just said that the baby its mine.

You: You seems to like the idea very much don't you?

AJ: I do! I always wanted a family.

You: You do?

AJ: Yes... we are a family now. I will make sure to make you happy everyday. If you cry, you will only cry of happiness.

He smile at you and you smile at him back.

AJ: Okay, uhm, I'm going to cook dinner for us okay? While I cook you rest a little. I will let you know when dinner is ready.

He get out from the room and closed the door behind him and walked towar the kitchen. You lie down on bed and you start to think.

You: AJ is a very sweet and charming person, but I just wonder if on the future I could have feelings for him. And if I do end up falling for him, what Eli will do? Eli... Psh! I don't think he would care at all... He didn't care about his own baby so he will not care about me eather. For him his career is first. I can't believe I love that dork! Aish! But still... I miss him. No, no, no, I will not thing about Eli. I need to think on better things.

You just keep thinking on many other things like finding a job! You will need money to buy things for your baby when it borns.

You: Life its jut too complicate it. But everything happens for a reason. Eventhough I'm having a rough time... I'm very thankful on having this baby inside of me. AJ is such a great person and he is helping me out. 

An hour pass and AJ knock your door. 

AJ: (Your Name), dinner its ready!

You walk to open the door and you saw him standing and smiling in front of you. He grab your hand and walked you to the kitchen.  You were eating dinner when he start to talk to you.

AJ: (You Name), when you need to check up?

You: Check up?

AJ: Yeah, you need to go to the doctor to check how you and that baby are.

You: Gosh! I forgat! I will call tomorrow and make an appointment.

AJ: Let me know so I can go with you.

You: AJ...

AJ: What? Is it wrong to see how my baby is growing. I want him or her to born healthy and strong.

You: Are you sure about this?

AJ: I'm positive! He is my baby... eventhoug I'm not the biological father... but I will love that baby like my own.

You: AJ... thank you for everything.

AJ: We are a family (Your Name)... and our family will be a very happy one. I will make sure that happens. 

You smile at him. You start to like the idea of being a family. You guys finish eating dinner and you washed the dishes eventhough AJ wanted to wash them you don't let him.

You guys get ready to sleep and he wish you a goodnight giving you a small kiss on your lips. You felt shy about it.

AJ: One more thing (Your Name), I'm sorry but for the moment I will not said to anyone about us...for the moment. I need to think very careful on how to anounce this wonderful news about us to the public. I'm scare you might get hurt by fans.

You: AJ... Its okay! I know its hard for you because been famous its not an easy thing. I understand you. Take your time.

AJ: Thank you so much for understand me (Your Name). Now,I will let you sleep.

You: Good night AJ.

AJ: Sleep tight... baby.

He said that and closed the door fast. You just smile on how shy he is. 

You: He called me baby? So sweet! I need to sleep now, tomorrow its going to be another day.

 

 

**********************************************************************************************

Hello guys!!

I'm so sorry for the late update! >.< I had been very bussy with College and work! O__O

But here it is! I will correct spelling later. Anyways... I'm so jelous... u.u my cousin went to

the UKISS Concert that was held in Mexico (I'm from Mexico by the way >w< but I livve on the USA). I felt depress

when she was telling me the awesome things that the UKISS guys did! AJ danced "Gasolina"...reggeton... and Hoon riped his shirt off! Check the guys dancing! AJ is on 3:07! So funny! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJWxhB6mUQ

GOSH!!! I wish I could be there! XD But one day I will go to one of the concert! >.<

Also, When they were on a fan meeting on Colombia this happen to AJ! Poor Aj! XD He try to be romantic! I feel sorry for him! But it was funny! XD Kevin's face was like... surprise! Check it out! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPDiNrN5QCo

 

take care guys! Until the next update! ^^

~~Jejusan~~