Chapter 1: YOU ARE WHAT??!!

I'm NOT Ready to Become a Dad!!

 

 

You were waiting for a Eli on a Coffe Shop located on the middle of Seul. As time passes, you felt more nervous. Sunddle you saw him enter the shop and when he saw you, he walked thowards you. He sat dow while he smile at you. He was very happy to see you!

Eli: Hello my darling! How you been?

You: Hey baby!

Eli: Why you want to see me? You missed me so much?

You: Well, what happen is that... I ... I am...

You were so nervous. You couldn't talk correctly.

Eli: C'mon baby, what is it? 

He grabs your hands to calm you down. You just saw Eli smiling at you, waiting for whatever thing you have to said. You took a big breath to calm down.

You: Eli, I'm...

Eli: Yes?

You: I'm PREGNANT!!

You saw Eli's face and the smile that was giving you some seconds ago got erraised by the sudden news that you just gave him. You saw how he retreat his hands off you. Apparentely, he was in shock!

Eli: What?

You: I'm pregnant.

Eli: You kidding... right?

You: No... I'm not kidding.

Eli: It can't be true...

You: It's true Eli!

Eli: How did you know that?

You: Last week... I went to the Doctor because I wasn't feeling good. The Doctor make a blood test and the results were that I'm 1 month and 2 weeks pregnant.

You look at Eli and he seemed that he was trying to understand and to put everything together of everything that you had told him. It was like he was thinking on a solution... at least that's what you thought. Minutes later he finally spoke:

Eli: And... What ARE YOU going to do?

You: What you mean by that? --you asked confuced--

Eli: How much you need?

You: What are you talking about?

Eli: You know what I'm talking about!! I CAN'T be a dad, not now!! I can't, I'm not ready!! You and that baby are just going to be a bother for me and my career!! Besides, how can I announce this to my fans? At least the good thing of this is that no one know I was dating somebody... oh yeah, besides AJ, he is the only one that knows.

You: What are you talking about??!! You want me to abort and pretend that nothing happen??!! No Eli, I can't do that! You are so cruel!

Eli: Then why the hell you didn't take care of yourself??!! --he shouted for you only to hear-- If you have done that, I won't be stuck in this kind of situation with you!!

You: Eli... please...

You grab his hands, but he just push your hands away. He was really mad. This was the first time you saw that side of him... and you don't like it at all.

Eli: What you wanted me to do?! Can you imagine if people finds out about this??!! What my fans are going to think and said about me?! The trouble that I will get when the company finds out?! Damn it!! Its all your fault! You just ruined me... my future... my career... my life!!

You couldn't stand to hear him saying those kind of words any more! You just stood up from your chair, grab your purse and walk some steps, but before you leave, You faced Eli.

You: !Ya! I never thought that you were so selfish!! You love more your career than your OWN baby! I thought you loved me enough to support me on this!! Besides, for your information... this is not only my problem... its also YOURS! The baby didn't made by itself!!

You didn't said anything else. You just get out of the Coffee Shop. Eli in the other side he satayed in the Coffe Shop thinking about the situation. He didn't know what to do! He loves his career, but he also loves you with all his heart.

Eli: !Damn it! Now what?!

 

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!!! 

So, how am I doing so far? Good? Bad? So so? Hehehe!!

I know, Eli was so cruel.... :3 Eli, you babbo!! >.< Go after her now!!!

Also, I will try to update at least 1, 2, or 3 times a week! I know, I !

(If I don't update soon, its b/c my boss is making me work a lot! T^T ... So, I'm sorry if that happens).

>.< But I have to keep on working if I want to pay Collage (and save $$$ for me to go to South Korean on the next 5 years..... hahahaha!! No kidding... o___o).

Well guys and gals... subscribe so you can get notify on the next UPDATE! :3 

Take care! ^^

~~~Jejusan~~~