CUTE DIMPLES BOY

How to slove a big problem!

Yoon Mi's POV

So, here i am. at JellyFish High School. Today is my first day. but i already missed my friends :(. So i decide to go to the principal's room but..... suddenly, when i go to the principal's room, i bump with someone. OMG! It's very hurt. when i was mumbble, there's a hand in front of my face. i look up and ...... ! In front of me, there's a boy with cute face!!! He's like angel! So cute!

 

"Are you ok? Is that hurt? Sorry." he said that and suddenly smile to me! DAMN! he has a deep dimples! SO CUTE!

 

"............................................."

 

"Hello? Are you ok? I think i never see you before? are you a new student?"

 

"............................................. OH!" i shouted. and he looks like get shocked!

 

"Haahhahahha, sorry. It doesn't matter. Yes i'm a new student and you are.....?"

 

"Oh! Hahaha.. no problem. My name is Hong Bin. I think you are the new student from my class. So we're friends :)" OMG! THAT DIMPLES!!

 

"Hi! Nice too meet you classmate.^^" 

 

"Okey, see ya ^^" he talk, and run to another place.

 

I think is not bad for school at here because.... there's a cute dimples boy. ^^

 

Sorry no update long time. i hope you guys enjoy this very short part. kkk~ see ya!