New School? New LIfe!

How to slove a big problem!

KRIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!

 

The bell of alarm clock has rang! Make someone yelled.

 

"Aishhhhh!!! Stop to ringing!", said someone and throw away the alarm. But it didn't use.

 

"Okayyyyy! Aisshhhh!", she jumped from her and take the alarm. After one minute she look for the the alarm, the alarm stop. suddenly her bedroom become silent.

 

and the she take her towel and go to take a bath.

 

***

 

Yoon Mi POV

 

"Ya! Im Yoon Mi! Ya!", i turn around and suddenly stop. now Choi Minho one of my bestfriend already stand in front of me.

 

"Annyeong Min Ho! ^^ "

 

"Ya! Why you talk like this to me? it isn't normal!" he look at me, scared.

 

"Ya! This is my last day to school at here, why i can't treat you special? i'm your bestfriend right?!"

 

"Okayyyy.. Mianhaeee Yoon Mi-yaaaa", Min Ho talk like a child who want to eat candy. So Cute ^^

 

and then we walk together to the class.

 

here i am, at SM High School, one of the favourite and famous school. not only and the music, but all of the major! but...... this day is my last day for study at this school :(. soon, i will transfer to Jellyfish High School, because of my parents. huh! i hate to separate with all my friends! hwaaaaa!!! gonna miss them.

now i sit on my chair and put out my study books. suddenly sulli sit beside me. 

 

"ANNYEONG!! hihihihih ^^"

 

"YAAA!! you're too noisy. why you look so happy? are you win a lottere? Yess!! i'm gonna eat without spend my money!! \(^o^)/"

 

PLAK!

 

"Are you crazy? idiots.... ckckckcckk" she said that after hit my head with english book. AWWW.. that hurt!

 

"YAAA!! Aphooooo ㅠ_ㅠ. so why you look so happy?"

 

"becauuuseeeeee!!! you're gonna go from this school! Yeay! hehehheheheh.. just kidding  :P"

 

"you jerk! -___- are you really happy i'm gonna leave this school? heh.. you are not my my friend right now."

 

"Yes! but i'm your best friend ;). let's go to the canteen! i'm very hungry right noww!!" she pout at me. and then we go to the canteen.

 

***

Author's POV

 

"YEAHHHH!! Ok guys, for the last day Yoon Mi in SM High School, let's start our party." Jonghyun said it loudly

 

"Let's take our drinks! One, Two, Three! CHERRRSSSS!!!! hahahhahahhah" and the Key said it with very bih laugh as like as diva

 

Tonight, Yoon Mi, SHINee and Sulli gonna spend they night together. SHINee and Sulli made a suprise party for Yoon Mi for the last day Yoon Mi at SM High School. all of them enjoy the party, but not Yoon Mi. she look sad right now. and what she doing is just look and the moon and the stars over the sky. 

 

"Yoon Mi." suddenly someone call her. that's Onew. 

 

"hai oppa! ^^" she smile at him. a fake smile.

 

"don't push your self to smile. i know that's a fake smile."

 

"Huuuuuhhhhh.. oppa always know me. hahahha.."

 

suddenly silent. they didn't continue their conversation. silent, until onew open his mouth.

 

"don't you wanna tell your feeling to Min Ho?"

 

"heeehhhhhh.. i dont think so. it's not a good time to confess this to him. but, someday i will tell him. that i loved him. loved him since we're child."

 

"NUNAAAA!!!" taemin run to them and hug Yoon Mi

 

"i'm so sad that nuna will leave us!!" taemin pout at her

 

"i'm not leave you all, i just leave the school okay. don't show me that face. i don't like it. i will go to SM to meet you. all of you! ^^ so don't be sad magnaeeeeee!!! hahahhahah " 

 

"You already promise nuna! promise!"

 

"promise! ^^"

 

and then the party  continues until night. 

 

"New school? New life! FIGHTING!" Yoon Mi said it in her heart