A fresh start that's not so fresh

Sky

Hyosung pro;

"You can't come wih me Sky........you have to stay and protect the people....... your father......... your mother.......says that they love you...... you will be with me one day.......but not now." I was breathing out my last words to Sky as I ergantly tried to get out the message that Sieran had asked me to deliver in the first place. Sky was holding me like you would with a new born child and I could see the tears in his eyes so desperate not to let them come forward. "No, this can't be happening, Hyosung look at me, your going to be fine, we'll get help, we'll do something." He sobbed to me holding me tighter. "Are you just going to watch her help her, stop the pain save her, can't you heal her!" I smiled sadly as he was desperately shouting to the people around him. I brought my hand to touch his face and he looked back at me and I pulled him closer with the stength I had left and kissed him ever so softly on his lips making me have a spark that I needed just one last time. My lips came to his ear and whispered. "It's up to you now, I love you.....Sky." My final words came as quick as they came and I felt even weaker and I was surrounded by darkness speeping in. I could hear not Sky's voice but Seirans. "You have done well my dear, it is now indeed up to him. I looked one last time at Sky's face and turned around to follow Sieran into to heavens above. "Hyosuuuuuuuuuuung!" Sky screamed.

I woke up.

I could hear whisperes in the backround. It was only when someone touched my arm and I had that same spark in my dream did I come back to reality. I saw a young man's face, I couldn't see clearly who he was due to the sunlight so I put my hand over the light so I could see him properly. And only then was it that I gasped and hugged him. I don't even though why I hugged him. I guess seeing him when I was dying was a bit much but it was me that was dying not him. "Hey you alright?" he asked me. His voice was identical to Sierans no mistake of it. I felt as if I was tightening my hold and he put his arms around me and only then did he realise that it was him in the dream, probably because krystal had just seen my dream and told him that I saw him in the nightmare. He smoothed my hair. "Hey, it's ok, shhhh shhhhh alright no ones going to hurt you. Okay?" He whispered in my ear, I pulled back gently and so did he and when we were face to face he wipped a tear that was coming down my face and smiled at me. "Yeah, I'm okay now, are you Sky?" I asked him. "Yes, Jieun told me that you were found yesterday from a few guys trying to use you right? Must of been hard for you being dragged from your family kicking and screaming fighting to break free."

"It was." I told him. HARD! It was damn gut rentching to watch the only man that cared about me as a daughter being killed in front of me eyes, how could it not be hard!!!!!! I thought to myself, he smiled at me and sensing I had more on my mind he gently pulled me in to his embrace to make me safe. I listened to his chest. So it was true. He is Sierans son, he also dosen't have a heart beat and it reminded me of Sieran when we used to hug and I closed my eyes and my head was on his chest. "But you know what."I said to him as he lifted me from him but still had his hands on my arms. "I'm here and safe and I'm going to train and learn and be prepared for when they show up again so they better watch out because this Hyosung is coming back with a vengance!!!" I said confidently and I smiled. "Me too, I see them again I'm gonna beat the living daylights out of them, well what ever's left of it anyway." I smiled at me when I looked at him. A moment passed and we both started laughing, mabye this will be a good thing and I am just hoping and praying that was a bad dream and not a dejavu moment for the future god help me and him if it is.

"Okay lovers, keep your cool. Well today we're going to show you the woods to get your bearings in check and show you a few survival tricks that me and Jieun know and hopefully get started on so basic fighting like throwing knifes, quad shooting and archery." Krystal explained to us. "What's quad shooting?" I asked. Jieun took over "Quad shooting is basically who ever is best at either kife throing, archery or anything that can be done while riding something theywill use the viper to unleash the ferosity of the power they can do along with the people that we have already have trained into the battle that I presume that will happen soon because of his impatience for us to make a move he'll try and get as many men as possible to fight against us."

Krystal explained to us. "Although we do have a very good advantage. The Cresecent clan have been gerourous enough to offer their surport to fight along side us, two of the brothers are vampires. Sky those two men that you saw when you first arrived were them, their family was the crescent clan who are very egar to get revenge for what they have done. Even the crescent riders who include the only sister in the family are just waiting for our move. However there is aditonal help from the eldest in the family who is a very high ranking werewolf has informed us that his men are standing by with all that agreede to fight along side us even we are natural born enemy's we need all the help we can get."

Sky pro;

Well no wonder those guys had those marks on them. Wow the crescent clan, they are surposed to be the most strongest clan in all history, not even the N.C can argue with them. Well argue with them and live anyway. This was alot to take in, I looked back at Hyosung, she's quite cute an pretty. But she's also vunerabale. I have to watch what happens or this could cause some havic here won't it. As Jieun and Krystal were starting to leave I stood up and offered Hyosung my hand and she smiled her gumy smile and a spark went through me and she took my hand and I held it. As Hyosung was about to let go I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it softly and I felt her sudder. Her pleasure was beautiful. I looked up to see her looking at me and I smiled at her and she sighed, it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. "Everything will be allright I promise you this." I whispered to her and she relaxed and I guided her out the door and followed her out. And with this promise I had vowed my life to her, even though this was our first meeting and she is very scared and it's probably her emotions getting the better of her, lets hope she can cope with the pressure that's about to be placed on her. I feek like this is now my reason, the reason I lived on, was to meet her.Well I hopeing that anyway.