Stay Strong, Ji Hyo-ah!

The Bond

          After what happened that day, I keep saying to myself to ignore everything that might happen to me. Today is my very first day went to the same class with an unexpected 'enemy', Yoon Eun-hye.

          "Good morning, unnie!" I smile to Ji-min because at that time Eun-hye is staring at me with an angry eyes, I was so scared that I was speechless.

           Nobody knows how I really feel inside, so I said to myself to ignore everything that Jong-kook did to me or others. I was so tired because I kept thinking about what happened to me that very day, especially Jong-kook oppa.

           

 

                                           **DURING ENGLISH CLASS**

 

       Jong-kook start his daily routine by asking for answers from me, but I have this idea by saying something.

        "Umm...Sorry, but may I know who you are?" I said that to Jong-kook oppa so that he'll stop talking to me, but he asked me back. "Do you really forget about me?!" He said with his wrinkled face, which was amazingly funny! 

       "Yes, and can you tell me who you are?" I never thought that I would say that, which was just an acting but he thinks that I 'forget' him.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter, but there will be suprise at the next chapter!