The Misunderstanding

The Bond

         After what happened yesterday, I hope that he will not cause any problem. What happened makes me don't feel good about going to school normally is going to make it better. Sigh..I thought.                                                                                   

                                                                                           **A FEW DAYS LATER**

 

            Yay! Finally another day without sitting near to Jong Kook-oppa. Today we will be going to the science lab to do some experiment, the only place where Jong Kook and I can seat far from each other. Away from the most hatred person in my life, but how come he is so popular among the girls at our school without knowing his true self. From what I heard, he has a girlfriend which one year older than him and about to graduate. Sigh… I thought.

            “Okay, students. Please take your seats but not too far away okay?” our science teacher, Mr Baek, say like that so we can hear what he will teach us.

            “Ne, Mr Baek.” Said the whole class. I can still see that jerk’s face which makes me remember that we almost bump to each other earlier at the front door.

 

                                                                                                       **FLASHBACK**

 

          “Ji Hyo-unnie, how about we sit next to each other later in the science lab?” my popular friend, Eun Hye, said so. As I know, we seldom talk to each other although she always seeks help from me. She is popular for her beauty and she even likes a few guys at the school. She even said that she likes Jong Kook-oppa because he is handsome and cute! Suddenly something unexpected happened.

            “Yah, Kim Jong Kook! Don’t you see I walk first?!” I said with a high tone which makes my classmates look at me curiously. I smiled at them and finally they went in and I was relieved that I didn’t bump into Jong Kook-oppa.

            “I’m sorry for not looking in front, I was kinda busy talking with my friends here.” He said as he stares at me and walks into the science lab with his friends. How come he can be so calm like that and yet so annoying? I thought.

            “Ji Hyo-ah, don’t worry about him. I’ll support you no matter what.” I hear my friend, Ji Min, said and smile cheerfully at me.

            “Jjinja, Ji Min-ah?” I said and I caught her smiling at me and walk into the science lab.

 

                                                                        **BACK IN THE SCIENCE LAB**

 

          During the half time of the class, Mr Baek let us do our homework at the science lab. When we are doing our exercise, Eun Hye asks me something out of my wit.

            “Ji Hyo-unnie, do you like someone at this time?” Eun Hye asks me with a determined tone.

            “Eun Hye-ah, right now I don’t have a crush not even once.” I said but her reaction tells me that she doesn’t believe me at all.

            “Ji Hyo-unnie, you don’t have to hide. You can tell me.” I can’t fight about it with her. I have to think something to stop making her keep asking me.

            “Fine, I'll tell you. I...like Jong Ki, no..maybe Gary....and Jong Kook..." My mouth blurted the word Jong Kook. What have I done? Why do I even say his name?

             "Ji Hyo-unnie, I can't believe that you have crush on Jong Kook-oppa too. I thought that you are a good friend but you are not! We are enemies from now on." She said as she and her group go to other place and sit further than I am. Darn it, why do I have to said his name without even thinking? I thought.

              "Eun Hye-ah, you don't know the truth that I don't even have crush on for real. Please believe me, Eun Hye-ah." I said to her but she seems to ignore what I said. Before we go back to our class, I took a quick glance of Jong Kook-oppa. Because of you, now I have lost not one but six friends including Eun Hye's group. Why do you make me remember about you, Jong Kook-oppa? I thought as I walk back to my class with a sad mood.

 

 


  Sorry if this chapter is not good. Not a good chapter actually, I had tried my best to do this chapter but this is all I can do. So, please help me corrected what I write! By the way, ENJOY~ :)