Worried

Lovers Quarrel

~ Eunhyuk's POV

As Hyoyeon and I finish taking a shower, I took the towel and stare at her face.

"Give me the towel Hyuk.....stop staring, you've seen it a lot of times already."

"Come here." I said and wrapped the towel around her body and I hugged her.

"Hyuk, your hugging me tight....can't breath."

"I love you." I said as I caress her face.

"Why are always being cheesy. I told you I know." 

"I just want you to know that how much i love you every time."

"I love you too, silly monkey." She said and hold my face and kiss me.

"I love you Kim Choding."

We both passionately kiss each other and we finally got of the shower. Hyoyeon went back inside the room as she looks for clothes to wear while I stayed in the bathroom.

"Hyuk Jae...." She yelled.

"Yeah, what do you want babe?" I said and winked.

"So, you're going to call me babe now?" She smiled.

"What do you want me to call you?"

"I don't know....Uuummm....so, babe..." She said as she looks around the room.

"What?" I said as I walk towards the bed and grabbed my swim trunks in the side.

"Well, I can't go outside just wearing my bikini.....what should I do?" She said looking nervous.

"Uuuummm.....you can...." I didn't know what to say.

"What? I need an answer!"

"What about, just go to Jessica and ask if you can borrow her clothes." I suggested.

"Are you stupid? I just came back last week. Also everyone saw how we fought last night! It would be bad, if I asked Jessica and be like 'hey Jess, can I borrow your clothes, cuz I only have my bikini and I don't know where my dress is. I also slept in your house and use your guest bedroom, so me and Eunhyuk can have sex all night long last night and this morning.' Are you stupid? If everyone found out what happen last night, they would think that I became a huge slut."

"Hyo....they won't. Everyone knows how much we love each other....they would just think that we just move so fast." I said as I hug her.

"Easy for you to say. You're a guy and I'm a girl. Your friends will just be happy and cheering for you because after what you've done to me, I managed to forgive you and with it, I had sex with you right after. Girls would just think I'm a whore. And those girls that you use to date, if they found out that were together, they might thinks I'm just the rest of them.....they think I'm just your another average girl that you date and have sex with and then you eventually break up with." She said as tears started falling.

"Hyo....you know you're not the rest of them you know that..."

"I know, you love me. Hyuk..."

"What?" I said as I stare at her face.

"Are we moving too fast? Did we do the right thing?"

"Hyoyeon, we can do everything slow as you want. I'll do anything that will make comfortable. Okay, so don't worry. If people judge, let them. They don't know us. We love each other and that's what matters the most okay. So don't worry."