Ice Cream

First Love

“…we’re loyal to each other…”


Yoona’s POV

Why all of a sudden he asked me to go somewhere with him? A date? Maybe…Well I don’t care because I miss him so much during the holidays, especially I couldn’t meet with him for a whole month. It’s killing me.

“Hold on tight yoong or you’re going to fall.”

“I wouldn’t fall if you’re not in full speed oppa.”

Suddenly he grabs my hands and put them around him.

“This is better right?” Luckily, he can’t see my face blushing right now. I like every little touch from him. I just like it.

“Oppa, do you already have license?”

“No…”

“What? Then why you bring your motorcycle to school? Isn’t that forbidden?”

“So what? I don’t want my driver follow me around wherever I go. Would you feel comfortable if we both went for a date and Mr. Kim heard all our conversations in the car? Besides, I want to spend time with you yoong. Just the both of us.”

He has the point but still he is not allowed to drive his motorcycle.

“Does your parent know?”

“No, should they?”

“Of course oppa!”

“I don’t care yoona and I don’t need to tell every single thing about my life to them right?”

“But oppa…”

“No buts, Now, do you want to go or not? I can leave you here if you want to.”

He’s angry? What is my mistake? I just told him the right thing and now he’s threaten me?  

“Aish oppa, are you angry? I just don’t want you to get caught by police that’s all.”

“I know and thank you for your concern but I won’t okay, and if I do caught by police I can handle it. Trust me. Sorry for threaten you earlier.”

“It’s okay…”

“Now, shall we go?”

“Sure!”

Listen to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY7LjRLrGVA)

Never pops in my mind that I will be able to be close with him like this…

Even once, I never imagine that I will hold on tight to him like this…

I wish and I really wish, I could stay close to him like this…I love you donghae. It’s me yoona who loves you so much because you’re my first love…

Donghae’s POV

Never thought in my mind that I would get to know her…

Never thought in my mind that I would fall in love with her…

I wish I could be on her side, be her comforter and protector as long as I could.

Saranghae Im Yoona. You’re my first love…That’s why I love you.


Author’s POV

“Are you sure you don’t need to be taken to hospital?”

“Yes, the headaches would disappear within a day after I take medicine.”

“What are you thinking fany? You seem have a lot in your mind. Would you mind telling me?”

“No I just tired oppa that’s all.”

“Okay then. If you need someone to listen to you, I am here.”

“I know oppa, thank you.”

“Young master, we’re here.”

“Okay thank you.”

When tiffany and siwon get out of the car, tiffany felt dizzy and almost fall if siwon didn’t catch her.

“Are you sure you’re okay? You look so pale fany, let me take you to hospital.”

“No oppa, I’m fine. I can go to hospital if I want to. Thank you ahjussi and thank you siwon oppa.

"Nde, agasshi. Get well soon.”

“Yes, thank you ahjussi.”

“Is there anyone in your house? It’s so quiet.”

“I think my parents still work and don’t worry there are my servants.”

“What time do your parents back from work?”

“Around 10 pm I guess but my mom usually back from work earlier.”

“Don’t forget to take the medicines and take some rest okay…”

“Yes oppa, I will. Thank you so much.”

“Alright then, naega galgeoya. See you at school.” 

“Bye oppa see you…”

Tiffany stand outside her house until Siwon’s car disappear from her sight then she went inside her house.

Tiffany’s POV

Oh, my God my head is so hurt. It’s like I’m riding a roller coaster or something. It’s round and round and round.

“Ahjumma…ahjumma!”

“Ne agasshi.”

“Is mom here?”

“No, madam had not come home from work. Agasshi, you look very pale. Are you sick?”

“Ahjumma, my head is so hurt.”

“Let me take you to your room then I will prepare the medicines for you.”

“Thank you ahjumma.”


Siwon’s POV

To be honest I’m not sure leave tiffany alone at her home. Although there are her servants but still she needs her mom beside her.

I'm sure she has a problem that she could not tell to others, even yoona, her best friend. What is she thinking?

“Young master, are we going straight to the house?”

“Nde? Ah, yes sure.”


Author’s POV

“Oppa c’mon!”

“Yah yoong! Slow down!”

“Aish, you’re so slack, like a cow!”

“What?! Wait, I think I’ve heard that. But when? And where?”

“Oppa! Why are you stopping? C’mon I want that ice cream!”

“Nde? Ah yes let’s go. But wait, why you call me a cow?!”

“Hehehe payback oppa!” Yoona started to run when donghae starting to get angry.

“Mwo? What do you mean? Yah! Yoona! Come here you!”

“Excuse me sir…”

“Oh yes good afternoon, can I help you?”

“Yes, I’d like to have vanilla Chocó chip ice cream.”

“Okay, coming right up!”

“Ah, so vanilla is your favorite flavor huh?” Donghae talk while panting because he was trying to catch up yoona.

“Yes, I like it so much especially if it mixes together with Chocó chips! You should try oppa!”

“No thank you, I have my own favorite ice cream flavor. Ah sir, one green mint chocolate chips ice cream!”

“Okay, coming right up! There you go, one mint chocolate chip ice cream for you handsome boy… ”

“See, there’s no doubt about it.” Donghae smirked with a lot of confidence showed on his face that made yoona annoyed of him.

 “And one vanilla Chocó chip ice cream for this beautiful girl.”

“See, there’s no doubt about it.” Yoona tried to imitate Donghae’s way of talk a minute ago and stuck out her tongue to Donghae.

“Did you know, people who liked this flavor is someone who high spirit and daring, cheerful and impulsive. They also like to take risks. In a relationship, you are known as a faithful and serious person. You enjoy deep ties with friends and family. it also shows that you are a person who thinks straight forward and always do what is in your beliefs. I can see it from you…”

“Hahaha really? Woah, that’s great! Thank you! How do you know such a thing sir?”

“I can see it from people’s face. And you, you’re very cheerful girl.”

“Yeah right, what a nice promotion words…”

“What did you say young man?”

“What? I mean you only say that to her to make her come more often here and buy your ice cream right?”

“Excuse me?”

“Oppa don’t be like that. He just telling me my character based on my favorite flavor.”

“But yoong he-”

“Sir, do you know his character too? He likes mint chocolate chip!”

“Him? Well, mint chocolate chip lovers, difficult customers…

“What?!”

“They tend to be argumentative. They are described as a highly ambitious and confident, but skeptical about life. They include a stubborn person, ”

“C’mon yoong let’s go!”

“Wait oppa let him finished!”

“Yoong! I don’t care what he’s saying now! Let’s go!” Donghae pulled her hands trying to take her away from there but she was still standing there waiting for what comes next from the ice cream seller.

“Keep going sir…”

“Aish! I’m going then!” Finally, he gave up and leaves her.

“And they are also loyal, honest, and the type of person who can be relied on family and friendship. Wait, his character is just like you.”

“Really? One thing I know that he is so annoying and people say our personality are opposite to each other.”

“Hahaha well I don’t know about that. One thing I know you both look great together. Is he your boyfriend?”

“Well, umm...” Yoona is too shy to tell him so she just smiling like an idiot.

“I knew it. Don’t be shy. One more thing young girl, keep your relationship well because I can see that he is a real loyal person. He is loyal to you.”

Yoona could only hear and look to the ice cream seller with her innocent face.

“Hey, why are you staring at me? Go catch up your boyfriend!”

“Nde? Oh yes! I forgot! How much is the total sir?”

“No, your boyfriend already paid it.”

“Okay then thank you sir! Thank you so much!” Yoona runs while waving to the ice cream seller.

“Sure. Thank you too. Take care.”

“Dad, here’s the ingredients that you need.”

“Oh thank you son.”

“Dad, why are you smiling?”

“Today's kid. They still don’t know what the real meaning of love but they've built a relationship like that. I hope they’re serious to each other and loyal to each other”

“What are you talking about? And who is “They” anyway?”

“Customers. I think they’re same age as you. They’re boyfriend and girlfriend. When they bought a different flavor, I don’t know what comes on my mind earlier; I just describe their personality by their favorite flavor.”

“But you’re not a fortune teller or something like that dad, they will think you just say it to make them buy your ice cream more often and hear more of your nonsense talk.”

“Hahaha well, actually I didn’t describe their personality based on their favorite flavor. I just know. You know what, the boy think the same way as you but the girl wasn’t think that way. She just looked at me with her innocent face and her boyfriend left her. What a cute couple.”

“Okay dad enough of the chit chat. Let’s make the ice cream. We run out of strawberry and banana.”


“Aish where is he? Why he had to go first?! Lee donghae you’re a dead meat if I found you!”

Long enough she look around looking for Donghae and finally she found him sitting on a park bench alone with his eyes closed.

“Yah! There you are! What’s wrong with you? Why did you run away? Why did you yell to that ahjussi? That’s not polite!”

But the person she was talking to just keep silent and close his eyes.

“Hey do you listen to me?! Donghae!” Donghae starting to get annoy by Yoona’s question and yells. He pulls her hand to make her sit beside him.

“Yoong, fighting in the middle of the day like this is the last thing I want to do with you.” He still not looking at her and close his eyes.

“I don’t want to fight with you too, it just that your attitude is so annoys me.”

“Look, I just don’t like people judge me the way they want. Moreover he is someone who doesn’t know me at all.” Donghae looks at yoona but yoona look to the other way and pouting.

“Well, he was just expressing his opinion. And you didn’t let him finish his words.” Finally, yoona looks to donghae but she started to be nervous after she realized that they’re so close right now.

“What? Did he say that I’m a selfish, mean, and cold-hearted guy?”

“Not at all. He said that you’re a loyal, honest, and the type of person who can be relied on family and friendship. Which I doubt about it.”

Suddenly Donghae feels more interesting for what will come next from yoona. He glanced at yoona for a while.

“Really? Then, what did he say next?”

“See you also want to know right oppa?” Yoona teased donghae because now he’s curious about the ice cream seller’s words earlier.

“Aniyo! I don’t want to know!”

“So you really are stubborn oppa. That ahjussi is right.”

“Mworago?!”

“Keundae, is it true that we have the same personality? I don’t think that one is correct.”

“What are you talking about now?”

“Oppa, you know that ahjussi told me that your personality is the same as mine.”

“Which one? Stubborn, childish, annoying? Oh wait, all of them are your personality! Hahaha!” Donghae can’t help but laugh to see Yoona’s angry face.

“Donghae! You! You want to dead huh?! You don’t want to live anymore?! You’re the one who is Stubborn, childish, and annoying!” Yoona keep hitting Donghae’s while donghae try to avoid the hit.

“Okay stop it! Yoona! Stop it! I was just kidding!”

“Whatever!” Yoona started to walk away from him because she’s upset by hearing Donghae’s word.

“Yoong! Where are you going?! Hey wait!” Donghae hold Yoona’s wrist and pull her closer to him.

“Let go!”

“You angry? I’m sorry okay. I’m really sorry.”

“…”

“Yoong…”

“Forget it oppa.”

“I’ll take that as your forgiveness. Now, what is our similarity?”

“He said that we’re loyal to each other…”

“Really?” They both stay in silent until…

“I think I’m starting to believe that old guy.”

“Nde? But you said…and don’t call him like that oppa!”

“Wae? He’s old right?”

“Aish, you’re a hypocrite person, you know that?”

“What? Well at least he said a good thing about me. And I’ll give him credit for telling you that I’m a loyal person because I know I am. How about you? Are you loyal?”

“Of course I am!” Donghae just chuckled because of her reaction. She’s so cute that’s what he’s thinking right now.

“Well I am not sure ms.Im…” donghae gives his suspicious look.

“Why you are suspicious of me? It should be me!”

“Yoong, you know that I am an honest and good looking guy.”

“Not according to ahjussi…”

“What are you mumbling? I hate someone who’s mumbling yoong.”

“Mwo? Aniyo…Now, what are we going to do? Because now I’m really unmood because of you!”  

“Aish don’t be like that yoong. Don’t you miss your handsome boyfriend? We haven’t see each other for almost a month. Now I really want to spend time with you.”

“Whatever oppa. Let just go.”

“Alright then c’mon!” Donghae grabbed her wrist and dragged her. They were walking while holding each other’s hand.

Yoona’s POV

This day may not start properly, but it was a great end. Enough for me to say that today is one of the most beautiful day ever. I mean we went to the park having so much fun together, then having lunch together, and he took me to his second favorite place. Do you know where it is? At the top of a building. I love it because it is very peaceful and I could see views of the evening from there. Can you imagine it because I couldn’t describe it. Now, we both started to know about each other’s personality. Maybe he’s stubborn and maybe sometimes I could be childish but at the end we always complete each other. And ahjussi thank you so much, at least now there’s someone who can see that he’s an honest and loyal person other than me. And of course thank you donghae oppa…

Donghae’s POV

I think most of that old man said is true. But I’m trying not to be that kind of person for yoona. Because I know that my love for her is sincere. I’ll be loyal to her. I promise. And you know that I never broke a promise.


Sorry it takes a long time for me to update and sorry if the story is getting bored :( 

I heard that today is Tiffany Hwang's B'day! Yay! #Happy25thPinkMonsterDay :)