I'm Sorry

First Love

“What kind of boyfriend I am? I couldn’t protect you, I don’t even know where were you, you were hurt and I don’t even know what makes you hurt like this, and I successfully made you cry and it was all because of me. I’m really sorry…”


Yoona’s POV

“Yoona!”

“Donghae oppa?”

“No, I’m not Donghae. I’m Siwon. What happen to you?”

“Apayo…”

“Nde? Apayo? Eodi apayo?”

“I can’t walk…”

“Yoona? Yoona! Wake up!”

That’s the last thing I could remember before everything turned black and now I ended up in someone’s bed. I tried to move my leg but it felt so hurt and my head keeps spinning around. I don’t even know where I am now. I can see that someone wrapped my ankle with a bandage. I think he or she did it while I am sleeping.

“You’re up?”  Suddenly someone showed up on the door and it succeeded shocked me.

“Siwon?”

“How do you feel now?”

“Better. How do I end up here?”

“Well, I found you were sitting on the hallway and you look so lifeless. You’re wet and you said that you were in pain then suddenly you fainted. I don’t know what to do so I just carried you to my car and took you to my home instead yours. I don’t want your parents panic when they see your condition earlier.”

“Thank you Siwon.”

“It’s okay. What happen to you exactly?”

“Nde? Ah, well…that’s…I-I fell. Yeah, I fell in the toilet.”

“You fell? In the toilet? Really?”

“Yes, I slipped, that’s what happened.”

“Yoona…don’t lie to me.”

I don’t have any choice than to tell him the truth. I told him the chronology of what happened to me. He only looked at me without saying any word.

“Now you know the truth. Promise me you won’t tell anyone especially Donghae.”

“Okay then, you need to take some rest. I’ll make you a food so you can get some energy.”

“Wait! You don’t have to, I better get going. I don’t want my parents worry because of me.”

“Should I call your parents and tell them that you’re with me now?”

“Nde? Ani-aniyo, I should go.”

“In your condition like this? I will not let you to leave anywhere until you’re getting better. I can explain to your parents later.”

“But-”

“No buts.”

He looked so serious right now. I couldn’t say no to him. It’s useless. He would insist to keep me here.

“Okay…”

“Good. Wait here okay.”

I just nodded then he walked out from the room. I looked around to this big size room. I assume that this is his room. Room with shades of black and white is very neat and simple. Really describe the personality of Siwon. There’s a picture in a small table next to the bed. In the picture, there’s a woman in the middle age, she looked so elegant and a little girl next to her wearing a beautiful white mini dress. Behind them, there’s Siwon and standing next to him is a man with a suite. I bet that man is his father. While the woman and a little girl that sitting in front of him are his mother and his little sister.

Suddenly, i remembered my parents. I need to call them so that they don’t have to be worry. I saw my bag on the sofa across the room. I couldn’t walk there, my ankle is still hurt. I tried to reach the sofa, but when I tried to stand up, I ended up fell on the floor.

“Yoona!”

“Ah, apayo…”

“What are you doing?”

“I tried to take my cell phone.”

“C’mon, back to the bed.” Siwon helped me to the bed.

“Wait.” Siwon walked to take my bag and he took out my cell phone.

“You’re phone is dead.”

“Oh right. I forgot.”

“Look, finish your food first then I’ll take you home, okay?”

I looked at Siwon for a second then nodded.

“Okay.”


Author’s POV

“C’mon pick up, pick up, pick up. Pick up Yoong!”

Donghae tried to call Yoona many times but it was useless because Yoona’s phone was dead.

“Is she really mad to me until she doesn’t want to pick up the phone? Aish! I’m going to her home whether she likes it or not.”

Then Donghae decided to go to Yoona’s house. He rode his motorcycle as fast as he could.


“Yoona, where are you? Don’t make me scold you for the second time!”

“Yeobo, I believe she has something urgent to do and she forgot to inform us.”

“I don’t care! I already told her to inform us whenever she has something to do so we don’t have to be panicking like this.”

“But she’s 16-”

“What? Do you want to tell me that she is already big enough? She is still a kid to me.”

Knock…knock

“It must be her.” Mrs. Im hurriedly opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Omo! Lee-Lee Do-Donghae?” Mrs. Im shocked by Donghae’s appearance in front of her.

“Nde…”

“What are you doing here? Are you with Yoona?”

“Nde? No, I’m not. The reason I came here is that I wanted to meet her. She is not home yet?”

“What? No, she is not. I’m worried sick because of her. Where is she?”

“Nuguya?”

“Yeobo, this is Lee Donghae. Yoona’s BOYfriend.” Mrs. Im whispered while emphasized the boy word to Mr. Im.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Im.”

“Ah, ne Donghae. Where’s Yoona?”

“I’m not with her, sir”

“Nde? You’re her boyfriend right? How come you didn’t know where your girlfriend is?”

“I’m sorry sir, when I told her to wait for me after school, she was disappeared.”

“Then where is she?”

“Well, we better talk inside. C’mon Donghae.”

“Thank you Mrs. Im.”


“Here, let me help you.” Siwon helped Yoona to get inside the car.

“Thank you.”

“Sure. Let’s go Mr. Kim.”

“Yes, young master.”

“What’s wrong with the face?”

“Nde?”

“Seems like you’re worry of something.”

“I’m afraid that my parents will scold me.”

“Well, I can explain to your parents.”

“No no no. I better explain to them myself.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah…”


“Tiffany said that Yoona is not with her.”

“Omo, where’s she then?”

“Have you call the other, donghae-ya?”

“Yes, and they all said the same thing.”

“What are we going to do then?”

“I’ll go find her.”

“Really? Will you?”

“Nde.”

When Donghae was about to stand, someone opened the door.

“I’m home.”

“Yoona?!” Mr and Mrs. Im shocked when they saw Yoona. Maybe because they were relieved that she was home now.

Yoona seemed shocked when she looked at Donghae. They stared each other and suddenly Yoona’s face became angry.

“Yoona, where have you been?”

“Eomma, mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe. I-”

“Omo, what’s wrong with your ankle? Are you hurt?”

Donghae looked at Yoona’s ankle.  His face showed his worry. 

“Well…there’s a little bit accident. But, I’m okay. I really am.”

“What did I tell you?”

“Appa, mianhe.”

“Where were you this afternoon? I told you to wait for me.”

“What are you doing here?” Yoona answered coldly.

“I was trying to call you but it was always failed. What’s wrong with your phone?”

“I’m tired.”

“Gwenchana? Let me help you.” Mrs. Im tried to help Yoona.

“Gwenchanayo eomma. I can walk by myself.” The pain in her ankle already ruined her day, especially with Donghae appearance right now. She couldn’t stand to see Donghae’s face right now.  Her day will even be getting worse.

Yoona walked limply to the stairs. She could felt the pain in her ankle again. Before, when she was with Siwon, the pain was not as bad as now.

“Let me help you.” Donghae tried to help Yoona by holding her hand but right away Yoona pushed his hand away from hers.

“I don’t need your help!”

“Yoona…” Mrs. Im seemed knew what’s happen now.

“Aaaa!” Suddenly Yoona fell because she couldn’t stand with the pain.

“Yoona!”  Mr and Mrs. Im screamed.

“C’mon, I’ll help you to your room.”

“I said I don’t need your help!” There were tears on the corner of Yoona’s eyes.

“Yoona, let Donghae helps you to walk to your room…” Mr. Im persuaded Yoona to listen to him.

Yoona couldn’t do anything, so she just let Donghae helped her to go upstairs where her room is located.


“Stop. I can walk by myself.” Yoona removed Donghae’s hand from her shoulder when they reached Yoona’s room. When Yoona was about to came into her room, Donghae quickly came with her then shut the door.

“What are you doing? Get out!”

“No before you tell me what’s happen.”

“I said get out Lee Donghae. Get out!” Yoona struggled to push away Donghae from her room.

“Stop it! You made me worried Im Yoona!” Donghae took Yoona’s hand which was beating him like crazy. He screamed because he got frustrated by her.

“Well, thanks to you!”

“Wh-What?” Yoona could only turn herself away from Donghae. She couldn’t face Donghae right now.

“Look at me.” There was no answer from her.

“Look at me when I’m talking to you.”

Suddenly Donghae realized that Yoona was crying.

“Yoona, what’s wrong?” When Donghae was about to held her shoulder, Yoona yelled at him.

“Don’t touch me!”

“Yoona…”

 Yoona was crying so hard. Donghae could only look at her because whenever he wants to calm her down, Yoona always pushed him away.

“I’m sorry…”

Yoona froze at her place. Tears already fell from her eyes.

“I’m sorry Yoona. I’m so sorry.”

“Stop it.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I said stop it Lee Donghae.” Yoona a little bit shocked because her friends ever told her that Donghae never says sorry to someone even though it was his fault. Now, he said sorry to her not only one time but he said it over and over.

“What kind of boyfriend I am? I couldn’t protect you, I don’t even know where were you, you were hurt and I don’t even know what makes you hurt like this, and I successfully made you cry and it was all because of me. I’m really sorry…” Donghae sounds like he was going to cry.

Yoona turned to face Donghae when suddenly Donghae took Yoona’s hand then pulled her into his embrace.

“Please, don’t try to push me away this time.”

Yoona couldn’t move because she was shocked by his action. Yes, she is mad to him right now, but her body couldn’t do what her mind wants the body to do. She wanted to pushed Donghae; hit him really hard, she wanted to vent the pain she feels in her ankle now. But, her heart is not in line with what was on her mind.

“Tell me what happen. Did someone do this to you? Who is it? Tell me.”

Yoona kept silent. She only close her eyes and cry on Donghae’s shoulder. She wants to find warmth in Donghae, and she found it.

“Yoona…”

“I’m sorry…”

“Yoona?”

“I’m sorry hae…”

Donghae broke the hug to see his girlfriend’s face.

“Why?”

“I was acting like a child earlier. What you did at school wasn’t wrong. You are willing to protect me if there’s someone bothers me and that’s the sweetest thing that someone ever did to me. Why I have to feel angry about it? I’m sorry…”

Donghae hurriedly pulled her again into his embrace.

“No, it’s not your fault at all. It was mine. I should not act so sudden like earlier. I should tell you first before I announce it. You’re my girlfriend after all.”

Yoona kept sobbing. She couldn’t control it anymore.

“Uljimal.” Donghae wiped her tears on her face then he fixed her hair.

“Now, tell me what happen exactly. Are you hurt anywhere beside your ankle?”

“No, I’m fine. Only my ankle was hurt.”

“Did you fell or what?”

“Well-umm…I was-”

“Yoona, speak clearly don’t be stammered like that. I want to know the details.”

Yoona’s POV

“Yoona, speak clearly don’t be stammered like that. I want to know the details.”

Oh no, what should I do? Should I tell him the truth? No no, he will be so furious when he knows that Eun Seo and her stupid friends did this to me.

“Yoona?”

“Yes?”

“Tell me.”

“Well...first, don’t be mad okay?”

“It depends on what are you going to say.”

From the expression that he showed on his face, I know I couldn’t hold him for not be angry after what would I say to him so I decided not to tell him the truth.

“I fell…”

“You fell? Where?”

“In the toilet. When I was waiting for you, I was dying to pee so I ran to the toilet, when I went out from the toilet, I didn’t know that the floor was slippery, so I fell and hurt my ankle.”

“Really? Then what’s wrong with your phone?”

“Nde? Ummm, my phone was dead. It fell to the floor. I don’t know if the phone was broken because it fell really hard to the floor or because the floor was wet so then my phone was dead right away.”

“Are you telling me the truth?”

“Y-yes I am!”

“Okay then. Does your ankle still hurt?”

“A little bit.”

“Who put the bandage on your ankle?”

“Nde?”

“I said who put the bandage on your ankle?”

“See, when I was walking on the hall way, I couldn’t hold the pain anymore so I fell, suddenly someone screamed my name. I thought that it was you, but it turns out to be Siwon who appeared in front of me. Then he decided to take me to his home.”

Suddenly he became silent. Did I say something wrong? Is he mad because I was with Siwon? Omo, what did you just say Im Yoona?!

“Siwon?” He said without looking at me. I think he is really mad.

“Oppa, he just wanted to help me.”

“I know but why didn’t he call me to tell that he was with you so that I can ride to his house and pick you up!”

“Oppa, don’t scream.”

“But-”

“Enough! You don’t deserve to be angry while you didn’t know what exactly happen and you didn’t there for me!”

“Yoona…I’m sorry. I was-I was just angry because when you were hurt, I wasn’t there for you but there was some other guy who was take care of you instead of me.”

“You know, let’s just forget about it. I’m tired to discuss it with you.”

“Okay, I’m sorry. Now, let me see your ankle.”

When he was about to reached my ankle, I quickly hug him. I don’t know what I am doing right now, but I just want to hug him. Anyway, we were sitting on my bed right now. So, it was a little bit awkward. A little.

“Thank you and…sorry.”

“Thank you? For what?”

“Thank you for your concern and your attitude who always wanted to keep me from anyone that disturbing me. And, sorry for my attitude.”

“I did that because…I love you. You know that, right?” He my hair which I love when someone do that to me. I can’t help but blushed because of his action. And this time, I dare to see right through his eyes. His warm eyes. There was no lie showed in his eyes. There were only honesty and sincerity.

Donghae’s POV

“In the toilet. When I was waiting for you, I was dying to pee so I ran to the toilet, when I went out from the toilet, I didn’t know that the floor was slippery, so I fell and hurt my ankle.”

So, she did wait for me this afternoon. The reason why she was gone was because her ankle was hurt. I felt so guilty and stupid. How come I didn’t know that she was hurt? I will never let things like this happen again. Never.

“Who put the bandage on your ankle?”

“Nde?”

“I said who put the bandage on your ankle?”

“See, when I was walking on the hall way, I couldn’t hold the pain anymore so I fell, suddenly someone screamed my name. I thought that it was you, but it turns out to be Siwon who appeared in front of me. Then he decided to take me to his home.”

Siwon? Why must be him? Why didn’t he tell me earlier? You got something to explain Siwon.

“Siwon?”

“Oppa, he just wanted to help me.”

“I know but why didn’t he call me to tell that he was with you so that I can ride to his house and pick you up!”

“Oppa, don’t scream.”

“But-”

“Enough! You don’t deserve to be angry while you didn’t know what exactly happen and you didn’t there for me!”

Right. You right Yoong, I don’t deserve to be angry, i don’t deserve to yell at you like I did just now. I just disappointed to myself that I couldn’t be there for you when you need me.

“Yoona…I’m sorry. I was-I was just angry because when you were hurt, I wasn’t there for you but there was some other guy who was take care of you instead of me.”

“You know, let’s just forget about it. I’m tired to discuss it with you.”

“Okay, I’m sorry. Now, let me see your ankle.”

Suddenly when I was about to looked at her injury, she hugged me. She hugged me tightly.

“Thank you and…sorry.”

“Thank you? For what?”

“Thank you for your concern and your attitude who always wanted to keep me from anyone that disturbing me. And, sorry for my attitude.”

“I did that because…I love you. You know that, right?”

I could see that she blushed because of my action. It happens all the time, but one thing that I never thought would happen is that, she looked at me in the eye. She never does that. Ever. I don’t know why but she never dares to look me in the eye. I could see that her eyes telling me that she loves me too without she needs to tell me that she loves me. But one thing I could see from her eyes that she is hiding something from me. She lies. And I’m going to find out what she is hiding from me.


Author’s POV

 Flashback

“When I was in the toilet, someone poured a bucket of water to me. I went out right away to see who did it. It turns out to be Eun Seo and her friends. Then, she told me that I took Donghae away from her and asked me to leave him. But, I defended myself. Turns out, what I did was wrong. The 2 girls were holding me and suddenly Eun Seo pulled my hair and then she pushed me to the floor. I ended up on the floor and there, I got my ankle injured.”

“Now you know the truth. Promise me you won’t tell anyone especially Donghae.”

"Thank you for everything Siwon. See you at school." Yoona walked limply to the door.There was nothing Siwon could do because Yoona insisted that she could walk by herself.

“This is only the beginning, hae. If the person you love is suffering because of you, can you let her go?”

Siwon chuckled by his own words. He knew what kind of person Donghae is.


Hey! This is it! Another chapter! Wow, i can't believe i could finish one chapter in one day! What a progress! Haha Anyway, recommended song for Yoonhae moment here---> Taeyeon - Closer (you can find the link in the foreword if you don't know the song or you already have it on your computer) :)

So guys, i will receive my report card soon, i'm afraid of the result, i wish it will be good. Pray for me will you? :) Thankyou! :*