Ideal Type

Ideal Type

The quiet had been overlook and the loud had been taken over. When Chaerin first met Jiyong in just a casual outfit, all she could think of was a normal guy trying to hit on her. But when she got to know him for the sake of his effort on talking to her, she knew that there were more things than just a t-shirt and jeans and he taught her more than what she knew about life.

Her heart faltered at the sight of him helping up a crippled old man in the street. She flattered at the simple compliment about her pink hair pin. She blushed at the sight of him staring at her.

Her heart would never be able to beat so regurlarly at his presence and that she realized love had come in her way.

How would she tell him? Would he ever regret once he knew about her true feelings?

"I like girls with short hair." Her hair was long enough to not fit in his ideal type.

"Slender fingers fit perfectly filling the space between my fingers." Stumpy fingers were ugly to him.

"Big eyes attract my attention than anything else." Her chinky eyes were not his favourite thing.

"But an individual ideal type doesn't exist or more like what you created in your head. My mind said as such but nevertheless my heart silently whispers other wise and you my love... you doesn't fit any of it but one thing for sure, you fit this void heart of mine and that is already perfect."

The day she knew he loved her was the day she wanted to confess but he beat her to that.

And she did not mind it at all.