Was that too weird?

Deceptive Empathy -DISCONTINUED-

I felt half asleep or something. Incomplete syllables just spilled out from me uncontrollably. ‘a-  uh. Nn-‘ My eyes darted around between the two in front of me. Ryumi wasn’t moving, she was just looking at Taekwoon’s seat and the boy? I heard a smooth sigh from his lips which made me look to his direction. He turned his gaze to me, and he looked like he was reassuring something. Huh? The grip on my hand tightened softly and he released them, taking his things and the coffee in his hand. I could see the barista trying to figure out what was happening between us. Just like always, checking out customers when bored and I seriously need to know his name.

The barista was giving me gestures, asking if everything was alright and looks like he’s all flustered with what just happened. I snapped out of my mini trance and saw a pair of legs beside mine. He’s waiting for me now? I gave the barista a quick ‘okay’ sign and turned around, meeting Taekwoon’s eyes on the way. We walked out of the café together and I couldn’t help but think how weird that moment was. We just left Ryumi by herself. This guy is something else. I was about to turn to my left when ‘Hyung!’ Both of us turned to our right and saw a tall guy with brown hair, wearing glasses. ‘Who?’ He looked from Taekwoon to me and his eyes suddenly brightened. ‘Oh! Seonbae, Hwangbin seonbae. Right?’ ‘Ah- un.’ I nodded, still confused. ‘I’m Hongbin, Lee Hongbin. Taekwoon hyung’s friend. I’m your hoobae.’ He bowed slightly and I automatically did the same. Well, I see that I have some popularity, seeing that this guy actually knows me. I just wonder what kind of image I have in their perspective. Hongbin turned to the quiet (like always) Taekwoon ‘Hyung, N hyung’s asking us to meet up. He said we should drink tonight.’ He seems normal compared to his hyung. Taekwoon just nodded and turned to me. He stared which made me confused yet again. What? What am I supposed to say here? ‘Noona should come too! It’d be better if we had a girl with us so that the others won’t even think of getting drunk.’ Shocked about his offer I placed my hands in front of me and waved them. ‘No, no. It’s fine. I don’t want to suddenly turn up to your gathering. Besides, I wasn’t even invited.’ I smiled awkwardly. Would he buy it? ‘Well, Noona I just invited you just a second ago, so basically you are invited and it’s just some drinks. We don’t do much. We just talk, nothing harmful.’ Sigh. I’m caught. Cannot be rude so, I guess I’m going. I gave him a nod.

Hongbin held on to my shoulders and pushed me towards the bar alley. He was smiling slightly, letting his eyes wonder around to the shops on the side. I looked to my right to join Hongbin in staring at the shops, but instead I came face to face with Taekwoon’s arm. . I didn’t notice that he’s close. Just like how I didn’t realise the time. The sun had already set.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys~ I'm really happy that you guys like it~ so I decided to update as a thank you!

I will be staying up tonight so there is a possibility that I write another update.

Please comment and subscribe! If people comment while I study and I see the comment/s after~

Then maybe I will update another chapter.

Thank You guys^^

Anyone a SixthGun here? lol

I'm a Starlight, BBC, SixthGun.